SSC MTS Admit Card 2022: The SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 will be available internet-based mode, as there could be no alternate method for getting the admit card the candidates need to enter the requested details to download SSC MTS/Havaldar Hall Ticket. The candidates need to download the SSC MTS/Havaldar Hall Ticket and carry it on the day of the exam, it is the most required document to bring on the exam day. The MTS or SSC Havaldar admit card will be useful for you till the last process of the recruitment. You will be able to check your ssc admit card for the written examination at the official website ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Exam 2022
The exam for the post of MTS and Havaldar will be directed from 5th to 22nd July 2022, every one of the applicants who has applied for the post is extremely anxious to appear for the assessment. The applicants need to download the SSC MTS admit card to sit for the examination, as it is the main record for the applicants while they are appearing for the examination.
The applicant should now begin getting ready for the examination as the exam date is out so they ought to be good to go for something very similar. The prospectus for the examination will be available on the authority notice that is published on the authority portal now.
- Pseb Result 2022 (Released), Direct Download Link @pseb.ac.in
- PSEB 10th Result 2022 Term 2 | Punjab board 10th Result Link @pseb.ac.in
- HPBOSE 10th Result 2022 Term 2
The Online Procedure to download the SSC Admit Card 2022
- To download the SSC MTS /Havaldar admit card, first of all, you will have to visit the link ssc.nic.in on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Now on the home page, you will have to click on the ‘SSC MTS 2022 Admit card’ link.
- After this, on a new page, you are required to fill in the registration number and a password.
- After entering the necessary information, you need to tap on the submit button and then the SSC Havaldar/MTS admit card will be open on the screen.
- Then, you will have to click on the download link and then need to take a hard copy of the admit card and bring it in the examination day.
The required documents need to carry on the Exam Day
All the candidates are required to carry any of the government authorized documents with MTS admit card on the exam day. The candidates will be not allowed in the exam hall without admit card. The examiner will also verify the candidates through their id cards. So it is compulsory for all the candidates to bring the required documents as given below:
- The candidate will have to carry their Aadhar card, Pan card, and Voter id card with the hall ticket on the exam day.
- The candidate will have to carry their Driving license or Passport with the hall ticket on the exam day.
For State and Central Government schemes, exams, latest news related information bookmark https://sarkariiyojana.in