Bharat Gas Booking Number | What is Bharat Gas booking no? | Bharat Gas IVRS Booking Number | How can I book Bharat Gas by phone?
Bharat gas Service is started by the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) who is the undertaking of the government of India. It is the most famous and trustworthy brand among various gas services in India. After some years it was nationalized to Bharat Petroleum. Its services are spread all over the country (India). It has a lot of consumers. Every step of the process is checked continuously so that the best and protected cylinders can be sent to the consumers easily. Bharat Gas connections and refills can be booked in different ways and customers can choose a way according to their comfort. It is a Fortune that five hundred companies and some major participants in refining and marketing petroleum products are present in India.
The launch of the ebharatgas.Com lower back within the year 2000, helped clients to get a number of applicable relevant information even as making sure the convenience of booking Bharat gas ‘on line’. The internet site also allowed purchasers to share the feedback and speak without any delay.
Another benefit of the Bharat Gas products is the company’s wide distribution network, working in every corner of India. Customers can get facilities from over 4000 suppliers and distributers easily. Bharat Gas booking service is 24/7 available through various modes i.e., SMS, IVRS, Web, and Bharat Gas Booking app also. The company has a huge infrastructure with over 50 bottling plants with modern facilities.
Bharat Gas Services
Bharat gas provides three types of special gas services:
1. Industrial gas
3. Piped gas
Bharat Gas Booking Important Points
|Bharat Gas Booking Number Helpline number||1800-22-4344|
|Total Charge for delivery of a cylinder||Rs. 25/-|
|Time of Delivery||within 2 hours|
|Timings for delivery inquiries: You can contact to ask about delivery from||9:00 Am to 9:00 PM|
Bharat Gas IVRS Booking Number
|DIU & DAMAN||9409056789|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||9419256789|
|UTTAR PRADESH (EASTERN)||9452456789|
|UTTAR PRADESH (WESTERN)||9457456789|
Apply for Bharat Gas connection
- Visit to the official website of Bharat gas http://www.ebharatgas.com/
- After that click on the link a homepage appears at the screen,
- Now click on the “Get a New Connection” option or “Click this” to get the Direct Link.
Documents Required for Bharat Gas Booking Number
Following documents are required to book the Bharat gas connection:
- Identify Proofs of the applicant: photo copy of the Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport, Aadhaar card or PAN Card.
- Employer’s Certificate of the applicant.
- Flat allotment / ownership letter (lease receipt) of the applicant.
- Ration card of the applicant is compulsory for the gas connection.
- Bank account number of the applicant.
Bharat Gas online booking new user registration
If you want to book Bharat Gas on the website for the first time, you should follow some steps given to registration:
- First of all, Visit the official Bharat Gas website
- Then Click on the button ‘New user’ given at the top of your screen.
- On the next page enter your consumer number and registered mobile number
- Now you will get an OTP on the registered contact number.
- Enter the received OTP to complete your registration
- Login by using the user name and password to access Bharat Gas account
Toll Free Number for Bharat Gas Booking
|Business Name||Bharat Gas|
|Article||Bharat Gas Booking Number|
|Toll-Free no.||1800 222 725|
Bharat Gas Customer Service
|Customer Care Number for Bharat Gas||1800 2333 555|
|Call Centre Hours||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, IST|
How to book Bharat gas Online?
The customers of Bharat Gas can book their refill cylinders online anywhere they are, and whenever they want to book. All who need to register for the provider online can follow the subsequent steps:
- Log onto www.ebharatgas.com and click on the new user tab and fill the details required such as your name and contact number etc.
- Consumers who have not registered their phone numbers with Bharat Gas must download a form and update their all-necessary details.
- After getting the details, check in for the LPG subsidy etc.
- Input thedeliverydetails aslike thedelivery date and time.
- You will receive a confirmation of the order of your gas booking
Quick Book and Pay
On the official website of Bharat Gas, there is an option available named “Quick Book and Pay“. Click on it and fill in the LPG ID or registered mobile number. Fill the captcha verification code and hit the submit button to continue the gas book and pay service online.
Bharat Gas Booking through SMS
If you wish to register for gas, you can visit your local LPG supplier of your area and fill your form, and then submit it. You can also download the form from the ebharatgas.com website and print it easily, which ought to be submitted to your local Bharat Gas LPG distributor.
If you have completed it, you should follow the given steps to book your refill:
- Send LPG SMS to 57333. Customers with Vodafone, Airtel, MTNL, Idea and Tata will have to send the SMS to 52725.
- You will get a confirmation message with a booking reference number.
- On delivery time, you can receive another SMS confirming the delivery with the date and time of delivery as mentioned.
Benefits of Refill Cylinder Booking through IVRS
- Customers can easily book their cylinder anytime such as.24X7, from anywhere easily.
- No extra charges will be taken for this process.
- You can choose the option of different languages according to your own comfort such as Local Language, Hindi and English etc.
- Confirmation of booking will be get through SMS
- Confirmation of delivery of Bharat gas Cylinder will be shared.
How to do Bharat Gas Booking with IVRS
For Bharat Gas Booking with IVRS we should follow the given instructions:
- First of all, Dial the number and call to Bharat gas agency for booking gas.
- After that you will select the language given on your screen.
- Type the land line number of distributors in your phone.
- Now type the consumer number which is being with 6.
- Then, press 1 for refill you’re booking.
How to book Bharat Gas cylinder through WhatsApp
Bharat Gas has recently started receiving LPG cylinders reserving through WhatsApp. For this, you have to share a message from the registered mobile number for booking. Below the steps are given for the process to book a gas cylinder using WhatsApp.
- Save the contact number 1800224344 to your contact list
- Refresh your whole WhatsApp contacts list properly.
- Send a WhatsApp message to the number
- You will get couple of options to choose from (seen in the image above)
- Reply with the number corresponding to your desire
- Make your payment carefully.
- You may then get your booking confirmation message
- A good way to be able to pay use of Paytm, Amazon Pay, Google Pay and others, can easily connect your Bharat Gas account to your account on these platforms.
How to book Bharat gas Payment through Paytm
- Login to the Paytm app on your mobile phone.
- Navigate to the option “Gas” given on your screen.
- After this, enter the name of your gas provider which is Bharat gas and hit on “Proceed”.
- Enter the “Consumer Number” and other details like the amount of the gas bill
- After that click on the “Pay” option.
Gas Booking Through Dealer
- Consumers can make a refill booking by making contact with dealer and placing an order.
- To locate your nearest dealer’s address, you can visit the Bharat Gas website, which contains a list of all the distributors in each state and U.T. The customer has to provide their Consumer number, name and address to the dealer, who will record the booking.The customer will get a booking number for their future reference.
- As given above, there are multiple ways to book a Bharat Gas refill cylinder, all of which are simple and easy to use a cylinder’.
- Select your gas provider, in this case, Bharat Gas.
- Submit your consumer number, registered mobile number, or LPG ID.
- Click on the option ‘Gas Agency’ and follow the on-screen instructions to choose your gas agency.
- Continue the process to pay
17 Digit Bharat Gas Consumer Number
Any Customer can find his seventeen-digit consumer number through Bharat Gas LPG invoices, subscription vouchers, and cash memos.
Register your mobile number
- Visit the legitimate Bharat Gas internet site and download the application form.
- Take a print out of the downloaded form.
- Fill required information like consumer name, mobile number consumer number, consumer mobile number, landline contact number and signature.
- Submit this crammed form to the closest Bharat Gas distributor
- The telephone number will be registered in a few days and an SMS will be shared to the customer
Steps for Transfer of Bharat Gas connection
- Be in touch of the supplier with a transfer request on paper and show the book and voucher.
- The supplier will verify the previous papers and then reimburse if compulsory.
- You must also take your domestic gas holder card to the dealer to get the transfer along with your current residential information.
- Then you can apply for the same via ebharat website too.
- Now the whole procedure will not take more than a week.
Gas Booking Emergency Number
Toll-Free 1800 22 4344
In case you have a Query/Suggestion/Complaint/Appreciation, kindly fill the LPG Complaint Registration Form:
You can visit our website daily for any changes related to Bharat gas Booking Number etc