LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana a Social Security scheme dispatched for rural landless households. One earning member of the family (usually the top of the family) is roofed under the plan. The central government and therefore the government share the premium payment equally.
- LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana is being visited by LIC of India to assist rural landless families
- Under this LIC AABY plan, financial assistance within the sort of life assurance are going to be provided to low-income landless families of rural areas like fishermen, auto drivers, cobblers, etc. and other facilities also will be provided alongside it.
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2021
एलआईसी आम आदमी बीमा योजना 2021
This LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Plan policy may be a Social Security plan. The Aam Aadmi Bima LIC Yojana 2021 will provide coverage to the highest point of a landless family in rural areas of the state for partial and permanent handicap or to an earning member of the family with the advantage of life assurance coverage. Under this LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2021, premiums are going to be paid annually to the beneficiaries. No premium is going to be charged from the accidental death/disability policyholder under this plan. Interested beneficiaries who wish to avail of this scheme will need to apply under this plan. If an individual dies thanks to natural causes under Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2021, LIC is going to be provided a payment of Rs 30,000 in insurance money to his family. This एलआईसी जीवन बीमा policy also provides scholarship benefits.
AABY 2021 Premium
If life assurance is up to Rs 30000 under this scheme, then a premium of Rs 200 is charged per annum. Out of which 50% premium from Social Security Fund are going to be borne by the government / Union Territory and just in case of other professional groups the remaining 50% premium are going to be borne by the Nodal Agency and/or Member and/or government / Union Territory.
Benefits of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2021
How LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Scheme AABY Works
Upon the death of a member, during the amount of insurance cover the Sum Assured of Rs.30,000/- under assurance, then effective, shall become payable to the nominee.
Accidental death / disability benefits
The following benefits are provided to members just in case of an accident, during the amount of insurance cover
- On death (accident) Rs.75,000/–
- Permanent Total Disability (accident) Rs.75,000/–
- Deficiency of both eyes or 2 limbs or loss of 1 eye & one limb, in an accident Rs 75,000/-
- Deficiency of 1 eye or one limb, in an accident Rs.37,500/–
आम आदमी बीमा योजना 2021 धनराशि
प्राकृतिक कारणों से
दुर्घटना में पूर्ण रूप से स्थायी
दोनों आँखों अथवा दो अँगुलियों की
दुर्घटना में एक आँख और एक अंगुली की
दुर्घटना में एक आँख अथवा
एक अंगुली की
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Claim Procedure
The death or disability claims under the plan are going to be settled by the P&GS Unit of LIC by making direct installment to the beneficiaries through NEFT or where there’s no NEFT facility available then in such cases on to the checking account of beneficiaries with the earlier approval from Competent authority the A/C payee cheque or claim are often paid by different modes as chosen by LIC.
In the event of the death of the member during the amount of coverage and while the policy is effective, his/her nominee will need to make an application alongside a Death Certificate for installment of claim amount to the assigned authority of the Nodal Agency.
The assigned authority of the Nodal Agency will confirm the claim papers and submit an equivalent alongside the death certificate and a certificate that the deceased member was head /earning member of the family having a place with BPL/Marginally above BPL family under the eligible occupations under the scheme.
Nodal Agency should submit alongside the appliance, the subsequent requirements:
a) Form duly completed altogether respects
b) Original death certificate alongside a replica duly attested.
In case of an accident benefits claim the subsequent additional requirements will need to be submitted alongside the Death Registration Certificate:
- Copy of FIR
- Post Mortem Report
- Police Inquest Report
- Police Conclusion Report or Last Report of Police.
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana LIC Scholarship benefits
Scholarship as a Free Add-on advantage will be given to a maximum of two children of the beneficiary studying between ninth to twelfth Standard @ Rs.100/- each month for each child payable half-yearly – on first July and on first January, every year.
Claim Procedure for Scholarships
The member whose kid is qualified for the scholarship will top off a form half-yearly and submit it to the Nodal Agency. The Nodal Agency will identify the scholars. The Nodal Agency successively will submit the list of beneficiary students to the concerned P&GS unit with full details like the name of the scholar, school’s name, class, member’s name, master policy no., membership no. and NEFT details for direct payment. Every half-year, for first July and first January, yearly LIC will credit the scholarship payment to the Account of the beneficiary student, by NEFT. The other mode of payment of scholarships as decided by LIC/Government could also be applicable in the future.
Permanent Total benefit
The petitioner has to go to submit documentary proof of the accident, as moreover the Medical certificate from a Government Civil Surgeon or qualified Government Orthopaedician certifying permanent total/ partial disability thanks to accident, deficiency of appendage of the member covered under the plan.
- Each member shall appoint a nominee to receive the claim amount after his death.
- The nomination form may be a part of the membership form and it should include particulars of the nominee to receive the claim amount.
- It should be ensured that this procedure is followed without fail in order that there’s no difficulty at the time of settlement of death claims.
- The Nomination form is going to be kept within the custody of the Panchayat/ Nodal Agency and shall be forwarded to LIC alongside the claim papers on the death of the member.
Key points of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
|Type||It may be a Social Security scheme|
|Target||Rural landless households|
|Eligibility||age 18 years to 59 years|
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2021 scheme eligibility
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 59 years age .
- Under this scheme, the applicant should belong to Below poverty level (BPL).
- Families slightly above the poverty level are a part of any vocation mentioned within the scheme.
- Rural landless families also will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- The beneficiary should be the top of the family and there should be just one earning person within the family.
How to Join the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana LIC Scheme?
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana is predicated on Nodal Agency Model. The Nodal offices include Panchayats, NGOs, and self-help groups. The Nodal agency can get in-tuned with the closest pension and group schemes office or any LIC office to hitch the scheme.
Documents of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card issued by the govt department
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- School certificate evidence
- Voter ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2021 online?
Aam Admi Bima Yojana Online Registration
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to use online under this जनश्री बीमा योजना, then, ought to follow the tactic given below.
Step 1: First of all, you’ve to visit the official website https://www.licindia.in/. Then, home page will appear.
Step 2: On this Aam Admi Beema Yogana home page, you’ll see the choice of applying LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana online; you’ll need to click on this feature.
Step 3: After clicking on the choice, the आम आदमी बीमा योजना application form will open ahead of you. You’ve got to fill altogether the knowledge asked during this form.
Step 4: After filling altogether the knowledge you’ve got to click on the submit button. During this way, you’ll be applied.
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana aaby app form
Follow the given below steps to apply for AABY 2021 or Direct Link to AABY Application Form 2021: Click Here
Step 1: Visit the LIC Official Site to avail the benefit of aamadmibimayojana
Step 2: Click on the link “Application Form“
Step 3: A new page opens, print it and fill the application form and attach the relevant documents along with it
Step 4: Submit it to the concerned office
How to apply offline for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana?
- Interested beneficiaries, who wish to use offline under this plan, will first need to attend the NIC nodal agency.
- Then, you’ll need to go there and obtain the भारतीय जीवन बिमा निगम आम आदमी बीमा योजना आवेदन 2021 application form.
- After receiving the application form, you’ve got to fill altogether the knowledge asked within the form.
- After filling altogether the knowledge, you’ll need to attach all of your necessary documents to the Application form.
- Then you’ve got to submit the Application to the LIC office. In this way, your offline application is going to be done.
OCCUPATIONS/ VOCATIONS COVERED UNDER AAM AADMI BIMA YOJANA
|Beedi Workers||Food Stuffs like Khandsari / Sugar|
|Brick Kiln Workers||Textile|
|Carpenters||Manufacture of Wood Products|
|Cobblers||Manufacture of Paper Products|
|Fishermen||Manufacture of Leather Products|
|Handicraft Artisans||Rubber & Coal Products|
|Handloom Weavers||Chemical Products like candle manufacture|
|Handloom & Khadi Weavers||Mineral products like earthen toys manufacture|
|Leather & Tannery Workers||Papad Workers attached to ‘SEWA’|
|Transport Drivers Association||Transport Karmacharis|
|Physically Handicapped Self Employed Person||Rural Poor|
|Primary Milk Producers||Construction Workers|
|Rickshaw Pullers / Auto Drivers||Fire Crackers’ Workers|
|Safai Karamacharis||Coconut Processors|
|Salt Growers||Aanganwadi Teachers|
|Tendu Leaf Collectors||Kotwal|
|Scheme for the Urban Poor||Plantation Workers|
|Forest Workers||Women Associated with Self-Help Groups|
|Toddy Tappers||Overseas Indian Workers|
|Powerloom Workers||Rural Landless Households|
|Hilly Area Women||Unorganized workers covered under RSBY|
Hope you will like this information. If you have still a query, you can ask us in comment section. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates