Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) has been launched by the NDA government, The main objective of Antyodaya Anna Yojana is to provide highly subsidized food to the millions of the poorest families across the country. In a survey, it was found that around 5% of the total population in the country sleeps without the meals of a day.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana – अन्त्योदय अन्न योजना
Write a short note on Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- The main objective of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana is to make TPDS more focused and targeted towards this category of the population to reduce the hunger among the poorest segment
- Under this antyodaya anna yojana aay ration card scheme the government can provide 35 kg wheat and paddy at a very cheap rate per month to the poor families or below poverty line (BPL) families in the country
- People who are differently-abled can also take benefits from this PM Garib Kalyan aay अन्त्योदय अन्न योजना
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) was launched in December 2000
- AAY ration card color- PDS yellow card, the yellow card issued to the below poverty line families
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana is the sponsored Yojana of GOI to provide a highly subsidized meal to the neediest peoples (BPL Families), This Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana scheme was inaugurated by the Minister of Union Food and Civil Supplies
- Deendayal Antyodaya Scheme was announced on 25 December 2000 and 1st implemented in the Rajasthan state
- Schemes for Poor: PDS in India, Direct Benefit Transfers (DBT), National Food Security Act (NFSA), Divyang person will also avail The advantage of Alternative to the PDS, Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Full form of PDS: The PDS Full Form is a Public Distribution System
An Eligible family is given a Unique identification “Antodaya Ration Card“, also known as a “PDS Card” or “PDS Yellow Card” under the PM AAY Scheme. Antyodaya Anna Ration Card contains the information of the family-like Name, Family Members, Age, Relation, and all other important details.
Benefits of the aay antyodyaannayojana
- To increase the quantity that was initially 25 kg per family per month to 35 kg per family per month
- Those families who come under below poverty line (BPL) and Falling under TPDS within the state, can be paid Rs. 2 /- for providing food grains
- Under the Pradhan mantra aay PMGKAY and self–reliant India package to the PWDs the state government is also requested to provide a benefit of 5 kg additional free grain distribution per month
Food Grain Costs
Food Grains Allocation
Rural Areas list of Beneficiaries
Urban Areas list of Beneficiaries
List of Beneficiary – Rural Area
List of Beneficiary – Urban Area
Who is eligible for Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Applicants must be below the poverty line
- Those applicants who are selected for antyodya ration card issued by the designated authority can avail of this State Food Security Portal scheme
- Those applicants who earn their livelihood on daily basis in the informal sectors both in urban and rural areas can take the benefits of this AAY Scheme
- Under this antodaya card households headed by the widows or terminally ill persons and whose age is 60 years or more can take the benefits of this scheme
- If the applicant did have ration cards then he may have to give an affidavit to avail of this scheme
- All disabled and primitive tribe’s households.
Documents required for aay Antyodaya card
- Applicant must have their aadhaar card
- Applicants have their residence certificate
- Applicant must have an identity certificate
- Applicant must have the income certificate issued by the concerned patwari
- If the applicant did not previously hold any ration card he must have an affidavit
- Applicant must have their mobile number
- Applicant must have below poverty line (BPL) certificate.
How to apply for Antyodaya Anna Yojana Scheme
Apply for new aay ration card under NFSA
Step1. Go to the official website of the Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Step2. Click on the ‘’apply for new ration card’’ option on the home page.
Step3. After that “State / UT food portals” page will be appear on your screen.
Step4. Now you have to click on the desired state and fill the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana 2020 application form with all necessary details.
Step5. For the final submission click on the submit option.
How to apply for antyodaya ration card Offline?
To apply for अन्त्योदय अन्न योजना follow these steps,
Step 1: Go to the official website to apply ration card
Step 2: Click on application form option on the home page
Step 3: Now you have to download the pdf file of the ration card application form
Step 4: After that application form will be displayed on your screen, now you have to fill in the all necessary details and upload the documents
Step 5: Now you have to submit the application form to the respective ration card office
Step 6: After that click on the final submission button and takeout the print for future use.
How to Login into Online Ration Management System?
Step 1: Inspect the official portal to login the ration mamagement system
Step 2: In the login form type the Branch, user type and fill the password
Step 3: Type the captcha code and Click on the submit button.
How to search BPL / antyodaya card made under TPDS
Step 1: Visit to the official link
Step 2: You have to click on the ‘’ Search BPL / antyodaya card made under TPDS’’ option on the home page
Step 3: Now you have to fill the following details such as:
- District of the applicant
- Area of the applicant
- Development block of the applicant
- Gram panchayat of the applicant
- Type of card made
- Name of the head of the father applicant
Step 4: Now after filling the form, you have to click on the search option
Step 5: After that applicant search for the BPL / antyodaya cards made under TPDS.
File a complaint online
Step 1: Go to the antodaya web portal link
Step 2: Click on the ‘’ expressing complaint online’’ option on the home page
Step3: Now you have to register a complaint and click on the ‘’ register complaint’’ option
Step 4: After that fill the following details such as:
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name of the applicant
- District of the applicant
- Subject of the complaint of the applicant
Step 5: Enter the captcha code in the given box
Step 6: After that click on the enter option and you will get a complaint
How to check the status of the Antyodaya Anna Yojana complaint
Step 1: Visit to the government official state wise link
Step 2: Click on the ‘’ express your complaint online’’ option on the home page
Step 3: After that, you have to click on the ‘’current status of the complaint’’ option on the same page
Step 4: Enter the complaint number and any other information
Step 5: Now you have to click on the display option and you have to see the current status of the complaint.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana State Wise Ration Card List 2020 | aay beneficiaries list
State-wise Number of Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Families:
|Andhra Pradesh||AAY Andra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020|
|Bihar||AAY Bihar Ration Card List 2020|
|Chhattisgarh||AAY Chhattisgarh Ration Card List 2020|
|Delhi||AAY Delhi Ration Card List 2020|
|Gujarat||AAY Gujarat Ration Card List 2020|
|Haryana||AAY Haryana Ration Card List 2020|
|Himachal Pradesh||AAY Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List 2020|
|Jammu Kashmir||AAY J&K Ration Card List 2020|
|Jharkhand||AAY Jharkhand Ration Card List 2020|
|Karnataka||AAY Karnataka Ration Card List 2020|
|Kerala||AAY Kerala Ration Card List 2020|
|Madhya Pradesh||AAY MP Ration Card List 2020|
|Maharashtra||AAY Maharastra Ration Card List 2020|
|Odisha||AAY Odisha Ration Card List 2020|
|Punjab||AAY Punjab Ration Card List 2020|
|Rajasthan||AAY Rajasthan Ration Card List 2020|
|Tamil Nadu||AAY Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2020|
|Uttar Pradesh||AAY UP Ration Card List 2020|
|Uttarakhand||AAY Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2020|
|West Bengal||AAY WB Ration Card List 2020|
Whom to contact and where to contact to get the benefit of Antyodaya Anna Yojana?
|Central Government Scheme 2020|
Ministry of Consumer affairs, Food, and Public distribution,
Department of Food and PD
Krishi bhavan, New Delhi- 110001