Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship | Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship | begum hazrat mahal scholarship status
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is a government scholarship scheme started for girls belonging to minority communities. Under the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship scheme, the Ministry of Minority grants 5000 rupees till class 9, 6000 Rupees to students class 10, and class 11 to class 12. Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship has been started with the aim of implementing education in aid to the meritorious girls mainly from the minority class. This scholarship will give scholarships to all students who cannot advance their education without financial assistance.
It is a scheme of Maulana Azad Education Foundation (maef), Ministry of Minority Affairs, and Government of India for Girls of the minority community. Contenders who want to get information about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021 and its related information, are on the right page. Here on this page, you may be able to get information such as what the scholarship scheme is, the amount of the scholarship, procedure to apply, eligibility condition to apply, and other relevant details.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021 was initially known as MAEF (Maulana Azad National Scholarship), launched in 2003 by the Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The main objective of this Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship yojana is to provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students.
|Scholarship Name||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Department Name||MAEF (Maulana Azad Education Foundation)|
|Launched||Ministry of Minority Affairs, GOI|
|Launched on||3rd May, 2003|
|Launched by||Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Category||Central government scheme|
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet
- School verification certificate
- Bank account details
- Minority Certificate
- Eligible Applicants: Minority Communities like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Zoroastrian
- Only for Girls
- Student of Class 9th to 12th
- Students have to submit the Income certificate of parents/guardian and annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh
- Income certificate should be in Hindi or English language
- Only 1 student of family will apply for this scheme
- Secured marks: At least 50% or equivalent grade
- The information of the student verified by the school, it means student have to download school verification form and signed it by the principal along with the signature and photo with signature
- Student don’t send original documents or hard copy to the authorities
- This scholarship is only for the student residing in India
- There is no application fee to avail the benefit of this scholarship scheme
- For studying abroad this scholarship is not applicable.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship Terms and Conditions
- On the basis of minority population, the scholarship amount will be distributed
- After the closing date of application form scholarship will not be resumed
- If the student fill the incorrect information in the application form, his application will be cancelled
- Time to Time rules and regulation may be changed
- In the case of educational gaps, the scholarship will be discontinued
- The student who is taking the benefit of any other scheme of the central and state government, can’t take the advantage of this Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Features
- Meritorious students of minority class avail the benefit of this scheme
- Through the Direct Benefit Transfer, the amount will be allotted to students
- It is a Central Government Funded Scheme
- Only 6 minority communities Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi are eligible
- It is for Meritorious Girls
- This scholarship helps in payment of school fees, payment of college fees, purchase of books, purchase of syllabus practice books, purchase of stationary, purchase of equipment, payment of course fee, payment of boarding charges, etc
- For the class IX and X the amount of scholarship is Rs. 5000/-
- For the class XI and XII the amount of scholarship is Rs. 6000/-
Students are advised to keep the documents, before filling the application form. The size of the document should not exceed 200 KB and in JPG, PNG or PDF format:
- Passport Size Photograph
- School Verification Certificate
- Certificate attested by Principal
- Mark sheet
- Income Certificate of Parent
- Minority Community Certificate
- Bank account detail
- Aadhaar card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- BPL card certificate
- Ration card, etc.
How to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application form 2021?
Student can follow the given steps to apply for begum hazrat mahal National Scholarship Application 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website of begum hajrat mahal national scholarship portal maefwebsite
Step 2: Click on the Link “New Registration”, a new page displayed on the screen where you can find the “General Instructions”, read the instructions carefully and click on the “Continue with Registration”
Step 3: Fill the application form such as following details:
- Student Name
- Class of Applying
- Parent’s name
- Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- Institution / School state
- Institution / School district
- The Institution / School / DISE/AISHE/ registration number
- Institution / school name
- Institution / School address
- Mobile number
Step 4: Click on the “Submit” button, now your application form submitted successfully.
How to Login to Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021?
Step 1: Visit the official portal of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship
Step 2: Click on the “Login” link, a new page displayed on the screen where you have to fill mobile number
Step 3: Now click on “Send OTP”, and fill the OTP in the box
Step 4: Fill date of Birth and Captcha verification code and hit “Login” Button
How to check Applcation Status of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021?
Students follow the below mentioned procedure to check the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status 2021:
Step 1: Go to the official website
Step 2: Choose the link “Status”
Step 3: Fill the Scholarship Category, Identification Information, Date of Birth and Captcha Code
Step 4: Hit the “View Application Status” and view the status of the application form.
Renewal of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Application Form
There is no renewal process to Maulana Azad Education Foundation BHMNS Application Form 2021. Student has to fill the new application form each time to apply for national scholarship 2021.
Scholarship Guidelines and Rules to Cancellation of Scholarship Application Form
- If there is any academic gap in studies
- Application form not submitted in time
- If Student fill the incorrect or false information in the application form
Helpdesk details of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship, student can asked any query regarding the scholarship using the contact form:
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, Opposite New Delhi Railway Registration Centre, New Delhi-110055
Phone Number: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
Email ID: email@example.com
Hope you will get all information related to Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.