Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP) Scheme: To make a bright future for the daughters of the country many schemes are dispatched by the government of India from time to time. Now we are going to provide you with details related to one such plan called BBBP (Beti Bachao Beti Padhao) Scheme. By the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme has been dispatched on 22 January 2015. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana (BBBP) scheme, launched in the year 2015, has completed 6 years. The performance of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana so far was discussed on the occasion of National Girl Child Day on 24 January 2021.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
Under this plan, the daughter’s parents will be required to open the bank account of the daughter in a national bank or the nearest post office. Under which they need to deposit a specified amount of money from the opening of the daughter’s bank account till the age of 14 years. This bank account can be opened from the birth of a little girl till the age of 10 years.
This Beti Bachao Beti Padhao yojana has been begun to improve the way of life/ living of the daughters of our nation and to make their future bright. Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao plan, parents will be required to deposit cash till the daughter is 14 years old. Half of this amount can be withdrawn after the daughter turns 18 and the full amount can be withdrawn for the daughter’s marriage after the daughter completes 21 years.
Girls will also get the advantages of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
As we all know, the Central Government dispatched an advantageous plan, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana for the bright future of girls. Now, the Central Government is giving Sukanya Samridhi Yojana facility benefits to the girls of the country under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme for girls up to ten years. Along with the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, now the daughters of the nation can also take advantage of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
Implementation of Prime Minister Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
Under the nationwide Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme (BBBP Yojana 2021), programs are being coordinated all over India to change the thinking about individuals in society. Through this plan, work is being done to change the thinking about the general public to celebrate the birth of the girl child as a celebration and to give education to her. The Department of Women and Child Welfare is working/ dealing with the execution of the plan at the central government, national level, and state levels.
- A financial plan of 100 crores has been provisioned for the successful execution of this plan.
- Under this plan, you should deposit the money in your daughter’s bank account from the birth of her daughter till she accomplishes the age of 14 years.
- After your girl completes 18 years of age, you can withdraw half of this amount for the study of girls.
- However, after completing 21 years of age, the full 100% amount can be withdrawn. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, this welfare scheme of the Central Government, can be benefited in any state all through India.
Highlights of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao|
|Started by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||22 January 2015|
|Ministry||A joint initiative of MoWCD, MoHFW and MoHRD|
|Objectives of the Scheme||To raise the way of living/ life of girls|
|Department||The Women and Child Development|
Benefits of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- To get the advantage of this plan, you can open your daughter’s bank account from birth to 10 years.
- This plan is an incredible plan in the field of girl’s safety and education.
- Through this plan, in the nation, the feticide of girls can be prevented.
- Under this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2021, the government will provide financial help to daughters for their education and marriage.
- Discrimination between boys and girls will be decreased.
- Under this plan, you will be furnished with the amount you have deposited and the financial help given by the public authority.
- If you also want to take benefits from this scheme, then you will be required to apply by going to the official website
Purpose of बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना
- As you most likely are aware, the level of girls is lower than that of boys, and girls are considered or viewed as difficult or burdensome, so their feticide is finished.
- In view of this problem, The Central Government has been started the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao plan.
- Through this scheme, to make the bright future of daughters and advance them in the field of education. Through this plan preventing feticide.
- With the introduction of this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme, the sex ratio can be stopped and girls can also be treated as equivalent.
- Discrimination between boys and girls will be decreased/ reduced.
Depositing Rs 1000 per month in daughter’s bank account
Under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana 2021, if you deposit an amount of Rs 1000 or Rs 12000 every month in your daughter’s bank account, then it means you will deposit a total amount of Rs 1, 68000 in 14 years. After 21 years, when the bank account matures your daughter will be given an amount of Rs 6, 07, 128. When the daughter turns 18, you can withdraw 50% of the money, and the remaining 50% money can also be withdrawn at the time of the daughter’s wedding.
Depositing Rs. 1.5 lakhs per year on a bank account
Under BBBP Scheme 2021, if you deposit Rs. 1.5 lakhs every year in your daughter’s bank account, then you will have to deposit a total of Rs. 21 lakhs in your daughter’s account for 14 years. 72 lakh rupees will be given to your daughter, after the maturity of the account.
Key points about Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana:
The main purpose
- Prevention of gender-based selection
- To guarantee the survival and safety/ wellbeing of the girl child
- Ensuring proper arrangement of education for girls and their participation
- To protect the privileges/ rights of the girl child
Multisectoral nationwide campaign
- The Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is a national campaign focusing on multisector action in 100 districts selected for Child Sex Ratio (CSR) covering all states and union territories.
- It is a joint activity of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, and Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- To apply under BBBP plan, the little girl’s age should be less than 10 years.
- A Sukanya Samriddhi account must be opened in the name of the girl.
- Daughters should be permanent citizens of India.
Documents required for BBBP Yojana
The following documents are required for BBBP Yojana
• Aadhar Card
• Parent’s Identity Card
• Daughter’s birth certificate
• Mobile number
• Address proof
• Passport size photo
How to apply for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme?
Online Procedure to apply for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme: Interested beneficiaries of the country, who want to apply under this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme, should follow the following steps and avail the benefit of the scheme.
Step 1: The first step is, the applicant will have to go to the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
Step 2: After visiting the official website, the home page will open, where you will see the “Women Empowerment Scheme” beti bachao beti padhao form
Step 3: Then, a new page will open, on this page you will have to click on the option of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana.
Step 4: Then, a new page will open, where you have to read the detailed information and follow the procedure of applying as described.
Offline Procedure to apply to for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana?
Step 1: Firstly, you are needed to take all your documents to the nearest bank or post office.
Step 2: Then, you should take an application form to open an account.
Step 3: After taking the application form, you need to fill in all the details.
Step 4: Under this plan, after filling in all the details, you are required to attach all the documents along with the application form and submit it to the bank or post office.
Step 5: Thus, your girl will be eligible for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao revised Guidelines
Step 1: Click on the link to download Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Guideline
Step 2: Select the JS district collector letter PDF File
Schemes under Save Girl Educate Girl Child
- Sukanya Samridhi Yojana
- Ladli scheme
- Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana
- Balika Samridhi Yojana
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Dhanalakshmi scheme
Fake scheme-warning/ alert in the name of BBBP scheme
As you all know, the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, started the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao plan to uplift the daughters of the nation and make them confident. But in view of the popularity of BBBP yojana, the fraudsters have additionally begun taking advantage of this plan. It has been informed to all by the Ministry of Women and Child Development that there are numerous unapproved or unauthorized sites, organizations, and so on.
That is distributing forms under the Beti Bacho Beti Padhao yojana in the name of monetary incentives. Let us tell you that there is no such money incentive under BBBP yojana. A picture is going viral on social media under which it is being claimed that the public authority will give help of ₹ 200000 under BBBP yojana. Let me tell you that this is not right. If somebody offers or sells the form by saying to you, then that person is a fraud. Do not get into his words.
Hope you will like Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP) Scheme| बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना information. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.