Bharat Gas Booking- LPG Cylinder Book Online: Bharat gas has been launched by the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) who is the undertaking of government of India. It is one of the most trusted brands among all gas services. After some time it was nationalized to Bharat Petroleum. Its services are widely spread all over the India. It has a huge number of customers. Every stage of process is checked thoroughly, so that the best and secure cylinder is sent to the consumer.
Latest News: There are 28.9 Crore domestic LPG Consumers in the Country till now. As on 01 Jan 2021, total domestic LPG consumer is 28.90 crore in the country. Apart from LPG, 70.75 lakh domestic consumers are also using PNG. At present, National LPG coverage is 99.5%.
Bharat Gas Services
There are three types of gas services provided by Bharat gas:
1. Industrial gas
3. Piped gas
Document required for Bharat Gas Booking
Following documents are required for the Bharat gas connection:
- ID Proofs of the applicant: photo copy of the Driving License, Voter’s ID, Passport, Aadhaar card or PAN Card.
- Photo copy of the Electricity, water, or telephone bill.
- Employer’s Certificate of the applicant.
- Flat allotment / possession letter (rent receipt) of the applicant.
- Ration card of the applicant is must for the gas connection.
- Bank account number of the applicant.
Bharat Gas Booking using mobile application
Bharat gas LPG customers can book their cylinder by using the mobile app. This mobile app can also work on both android phones and iPhones. The LPG customers can use the mobile app to register a refill cylinder request, place a request for a second cylinder, and log a complaint, to check the history and status of the cylinder. To request for refill cylinder, the LPG users can enter the necessary details like:
- Enter the Consumer number.
- Enter the Distributor details of the distributor.
- Contact number and then submitted all the details for registration.
Bharat Gas Booking through SMS
Firstly, type the IOC with STD Code plus distributor telephone number and then customer ID to the IVRS Number then send the SMS to the distributor agency.
Bharat Gas Booking with IVRS
To do Bharat Gas Booking with IVRS follow the given steps:
- Firstly, Dial the number and call to bharat gas agency for booking gas.
- After that selecting the language.
- Type distributor land line number on your phone.
- And, then type the consumer number which is start from 6.
- Then, press 1 for refill booking.
Bharat Gas IVRS numbers: 7715012345 or 7718012345
Benefits of Refill Cylinder Booking through IVRS
- Customers can cook cylinder anytime i.e. 24X7, from anywhere.
- No extra charges applicable.
- You can choose the option of different language for your convenience Local Language, Hindi and English
- Confirmation of booking through SMS
- Confirmation of delivery of Bharat gas Cylinder
How to apply for a new Bharat Gas connection online?
- Visit to the official website of bharat gas http://www.ebharatgas.com/
- After click on the link a homepage appear on the screen, click on the “Get a New Connection” option or Click here to Direct Link
- After that, select your state and District.
- A list of distributers in your district will appear on screen.
- Choose your distributer.
- Now, you can fill all the necessary details like: User name and mobile number for the registration process.
- After the registration process user can register their mobile number with Bharat Gas.
- You will receive an SMS in your mobile number with your login details.
- Now, you can sign in to your account and then select the “New LPG connection” option. Fill online form with all necessary details. After entered all the details, click on the “submit” button.
- Now, you will have to upload all the documents which are required for new bharat gas connection.
- After that you will receive updates on the status of your application on mobile number through SMS.
Apply for Bharat gas new connection offline
The following are steps given below:
- Applicant can visit to their nearest Bharat Gas dealer office and collect an application form.
- After filling the application form along with the required documents submit it to the bharat gas office.
- Applicant will receive a call confirming your request
- Request has been processed within 4-5 days.
How to Check Bharat Gas Booking Status?
To check Bharat Gas Booking status follow these steps:
- User can log in your private account on the site.
- Click on the option ‘’view order history’’ and click on the option which you want to know the status.
- Now, you can find the refill booking status.
Bharatgas Payment through Paytm
- Go to Paytm Website or mobile app for Paytm bharatgas payment
- Click on “Gas”Optiom.
- Choose Gas Provider “BharatGas”
- Click on Proceed
- Enter Consumer Number and Gas Bill amount.
- Now click on the “Pay” Option.
How to Check Bharat gas Subsidy Status?
Step 1: Consumer goes to the official website of Bharat gas booking.
Step 2: Click on MY LPG -> CHECK PAHAL STATUS
Step 3: Two Methods in which the amount of subsidy comes into the beneficiary account-
- Via The Aadhaar card, the name of distributor, LPG ID or their consumer number.
- Or consumer can also find out about the subsidy by filling the details regarding consumer number and distributor number.
How to register complaint in bharat gas?
The following steps are given below
- Visit to the official website and login in it.
- Search the Bharat Gas Complaint option.
- After finding the option, click on the Give Feedback option.
- Consumer can give the required information about the complaint.
- Consumers also provide their address and the details of the distributor.
- After that consumer is required to provide all the personal details like name, address, email address, phone number, etc.
- And now, choose the type of complaint which he/she wants to complain.
- Consumer can also elaborate their complaint.
- Click on the Confirm.
How to change/ update mobile number in Bharat Gas Booking?
- Go to the official website of Bharat Gas Booking.
- Click on the online service and then refill booking option.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you click on the ‘login’ and enter your user name and password and click on the submit button.
- Now you logged in bharat gas account and find the option ‘profile’ on the page and click on it.
- After click on the profile option you can see the option ‘edit profile’. Click on it.
- Now, you can see your consumer number, address, mobile number, email etc.
- Now to change the registered mobile number erase the existing number and enter the new number.
- And, click on the save option. A massage will be shown on the page that your profile has been updated.
How to transfer bharat gas connection?
- Consumer goes to the Bharat Gas distributor with Subscription Voucher (SV).
- The distributor can check your SV and consumer number on record.
- If everything is in order, the distributor can issue a Transfer Advice (TA) which is valid for 3 months.
- Consumer takes the TA to the new distributor in your new area.
- Consumer Submit the TA and the distributor will issue a new consumer number and make the changes in the records.
State-wise LPG coverage as on 01 Jan 2021 is as under :
|UT of J & K||132.3%|
|UT of LADAKH||173.0%|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||116.2%|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||83.1%|
|DAMAN & DIU||74.1%|
Bharat Gas Booking Security Deposit Charges amount
- Rs. 150 All over, except north eastern states
- Rs. 100 in the seven North Eastern States
- 5 Kg cylinder: Rs. 350 All over, except north eastern states
- 14.2 kg cylinder: Rs. 1450, All over, except north eastern states
- 14.2 kg cylinder: Rs. 1150, in the seven North Eastern States
- 19 kg cylinder: Rs. 1700
- 35 kg cylinder: Rs. 3400
- 47.5 kg cylinder Rs. 4300
LOT Value: Rs. 1500
- 19 kg cylinder with LOT Valve: Rs. 3200
- 47.5 kg cylinder LOT Valve: Rs. 5800
GST on BharatGas Cylinder
- Subsidized LPG gas cylinder in 1 year – 12
- 18% GST on 13th cylinder onward
Bharat Gas Booking Customer Care Number
|Help line number:||1800-22-4344|
Cost of delivery of cylinder: Rs. 25/-
Delivery time: 2 hours
Delivery inquiries timing: 9:00 Am to 9:00 PM
Hope you will get all information. If you still have a query, you can ask us in the comment section. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest updates.