Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 | Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Registration 2021 | दिल्ली बेरोजगारी भत्ता 2021 | PM Modi Yojana | Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Form | Delhi Unemployment Allowance
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana has been started by Delhi Government for the jobless young people of Delhi. Under this Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, young people who don’t have any business or have occupations will be given such monetary help by the Delhi government. The Delhi government is trying to improve the deteriorated economy of Delhi by the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. Because of the Corona time frame, the economy of the whole nation has down very badly, as well as unemployment of youth is increasing, with which there is a lack of jobs for educated youth too, remembering Delhi Government will give Delhi Berojgari Bhatta to jobless/ unemployed educated youth by 2021.
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Registration 2021
Under this plan, the jobless youth who are graduates will be given a Berojgari Bhatta of Rs 5000 every month by the Delhi government, and the jobless youth who are post-graduate will be given a Berojgari Bhatta of Rs 7500 every month. Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal has begun a plan like Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2021 for unemployed young people of Delhi, by which the educated jobless youth will be given the amount fixed by the Delhi Government. Unemployed youth will get the chance of online enrollment for Berojgari Bhatta 2021.
The advantage of Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Delhi 2021 will be given to all graduate and postgraduate pass youth of Delhi. This allowance will be given till the youth finds a job or start any other work. To profit from Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the beneficiary needs to apply on the web and the beneficiary must be registered with the employment office Delhi state.
The educated young people of Delhi state who need to take benefit of this plan should apply under this plan. Under Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the allowance will be given to the same educated unemployed youth who has previously registered himself in the Employment Exchange. The Berojgari Bhatta of the enlisted youth will be considered eligible. The measure of unemployment stipend will be given to you till you get any government or non-government work.
Latest News Update:
The Delhi government has now made it simpler for the youth to find jobs. For this, the Delhi government has dispatched a special website, and the name of this website is Rojgar Bazar. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has dispatched this website. The unemployed youth can open this website by going to the web portal jobs.delhi.gov.in.
Highlights of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Delhi Berojgari Bhatta|
|Started by||Arvind Kejriwal the Chief Minister of Delhi|
|launched on||On the 27 July 2020|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youths of Delhi|
|Application process||Online mode|
|Purpose of the scheme||Ethical help to youth of Delhi state in case of non-employment|
|Benefits of the scheme||Rs 5000 financial aid|
|Berojgari Bhatta||5000 rupees every month for graduates youth, 7500 rupees every month for post-graduates youth|
|Category||Delhi State Government Schemes|
|Official website||http://degs.org.in/jobfair/Default.aspx or jobs.delhi.gov.in/|
Objective of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2021
Unemployed youth looking for jobs/ occupations have become very disturbed. Delhi government’s Berojgari Bhatta (unemployment allowance) is a simple method to arrive at monetary assistance to jobless/ unemployed, due to lockdown because of Carona period, India’s GDP has decreased significantly and because of which Delhi government has decreased to tackle this issue in our state, the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana has been passed. Through which youth can satisfy their necessities. The main purpose of the Berojgari Bhatta is that the public authority needs educated youth who are living without a job, to give some monetary help to them from this Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- Berojgari Bhatta of Rs 5000 every month will be given by the government to the youth who have completed their graduation and are unemployed and the youth who have completed their post-graduation and are unemployed will be given Berojgari Bhatta of Rs 7500 every month by the Delhi government.
- The scheme will help the youth to become self-reliant. To apply for Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, you must have to be a citizen of Delhi as a condition.
- The unemployed young people of Delhi state can register for this scheme, only if they are permanent citizens of Delhi state otherwise they are not eligible for this scheme, so many educated unemployed youths have registered on this online registration form.
- The number of unemployed/ jobless young people is increasing day by day. It is being successful in providing employment to unemployed youths.
- The allowance will be provided by this scheme to educated unemployed youth till then they do not get any work/ job.
- The Berojgari Bhatta has become very essential for Delhi 2021, because this time, so many people are unemployed in Delhi state, and because of this unemployment, it is not easy to survive without any job or work in a city like Delhi.
Benefits of Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- The advantage of this plan is being given to educated unemployed youth by Delhi Government.
- Unemployment remittance of Rs 5000 every month will be given to the unemployed young people of the state who pass their graduation consistently through this plan.
- Under the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, a Berojgari Bhatta of Rs 7500 every month will be given to jobless youth who do post-graduation.
- This Berojgari Bhatta will be provided by the Delhi government to those young people who have finished their studies, however, after that, they have not got a job.
- Those beneficiaries, who need to take benefit from this scheme, must have to apply under this plan.
- This Berojgari Bhatta (unemployed allowance) will be given to the jobless youth till the adolescent finds a new line of work or no business. The advantage of this plan will be given by the public authority to each jobless young people of Delhi.
- This Berojgari Bhatta will be given to the unemployed youth till the youth finds a job or no employment. The advantage of this plan will be given by the public authority to each unemployed young people of Delhi.
- According to this Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, a Berojgari Bhatta will also be provided to those who have already registered themselves in the Employment office.
Eligibility for Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2021
To get benefit from this scheme, you need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Only the young educated resident of Delhi state can apply for this scheme.
- If the candidate needs to apply under Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2021, at that point the candidate should have the certificates of educational qualification such as graduation and post-graduation.
- According to this scheme, the candidates who need to profit the advantage of this scheme should be more than 18 years old.
- If a candidate has any work or any methods for money then he is not eligible for this scheme.
Documents of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2021
- The Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Pan card of the applicant
- An Address proof of the candidate
- An Identity card of the candidate
- An Income certificate
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Graduate / Post Graduate / 12th/ 10th Mark sheet of the candidate
- Passport size photo of the applicant
How to apply for Delhi Berojgari Bhatta in 2021
If the educated young people of Delhi are interested and want to apply for this Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Delhi 2021, then they must follow the steps and take the advantage of this Berojgari Bhatta yojana.
Step 1: In the first step the applicant will have to open the link to the official website of the scheme.
Step 2: After opening the official website, the home page will open on your computer screen.
Step 3: Now, on the home page you will see the ‘job seeker’ option, you will have to click on this option to register on it.
Step 4: Then, after clicking on the option, the new page will open on your computer screen, where the Registration Form will open.
Step 5: Now, in this registration form, you will be required to fill in all the necessary information as asked such as name, father name, email id, category, state, and so on.
Step 6: After this, you will be required to fill necessary information about your qualification.
Step 7: After filling in all the necessary details, you will have to hit the ‘submit button.
Step 8: After submission of the application form, the registration ID and password will be sent to your mobile number. By using this registration ID and password you will have to ‘log in’.
Step 9: After login, under the job seeker’s option, you will be required to click on the ‘Edit / Update Profile’ option.
Step 10: After that, another page will open on the screen where, you will be required to fill in your registration number, mobile number, captcha code, etc.
Step 11: After this, you will have to click on the ‘submit button. By following these simple steps, your application will be completed.
How to apply online Delhi Rozgar Bazaar 2021?
To search job in Delhi, follow the given below procedure:
Step 1: Go to the official website of Rojgar Bajar Delhi 2021
Step 2: Here you can find two options: I want a job or I want to hire
I Want a job in Delhi
Step 3: Click on “I want a Job” and enter the mobile number
Step 4: Now an OTP will be received on your registered mobile number
Step 5: Select what type of job you want or job category and fill the profile information such as name, mail id, eligibility criteria, age, Gender, Highest qualification, Work experience, Region, Nearest District, etc
Step 6: Now the list of jobs displayed on the screen and click on the eligible job
In this way, applicants can apply for jobs in Delhi easily.
I want to Hire
Step 1: Click on the link “I want to hire” option on the home page of the official website
Step 2: Enter the details of the job on the recruiter login page
Step 3: Fill the mobile number and get an OTP on the registered mobile number
Step 4: Fill your job profile and get the application from the applicants
Through this way you can hire the employee easily
|Apply Online – For Employee||Click Here|
|Delhi Rojgar Mela||Click Here|
|I want a job in Delhi||Click Here|
|I want to Hire||Click Here|
Hope you will get all the detailed information related to Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Registration 2021(दिल्ली बेरोजगारी भत्ता 2021). If you have still a query, you can ask us in the comment section. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest updates.