Digital India Portal is a website launched by the Government with an objective to provide an opportunity for retailers, to make use of various web based services to serve their clients with a low investment cost through digital India portal.
Digital India Portal provides benefit to their consumers for creating a license network of normal mom and pop stores located in consumer’s neighborhood. These licenses are equipped with a multifunctional terminal, which is connected to the service’s provider servers and executes transactions on a real – time basis. Digital India Portal has a contract with service providers and is authorized to issues legally valid reservations and receipts to consumers. It is owned by experts who have been in the e – government services industry since 2017.
Vision of Digital India Portal
- To empower the youth with entrepreneurial opportunities.
- To create innovative products and solutions catering to vast audience and contributing.
- Be India’s first and largest ‘’Fast Moving Consumer Services ‘’ company.
- To be the most preferred solution provider in the sphere of Travel and ITrelated services.
- Ensure inclusive growth in areas like electronic services, products etc.
Mission Of Digital India Portal
- Connect the middle and low – income groups and provide them world – class service.
- Bring convenience to the consumer’s doorstep and access them diversified range of services through a vibrant delivery mechanism.
- To ensuring the success of the system, allowing all parties, maximize the benefits.
- To provide successful electronic payment solutions and services for telecommunications operators and utility operators within the region.
- It’s also provides a manual to use services like vehicle insurance, electricity bill, PAN and aadhaar related services, BHIM app, GST etc.
- To create employment opportunities for the middle and low income groups.
Services Provided By Digital India Portal
There are following services that come under digital India portal:
- Pan Card.
- Mobile And DTH Recharge.
- Electricity Bill.
- Digital Signature.
- Vehicle Insurance.
- Voter Id Card.
- Shopping Portal.
- Job Portal.
- Account Opening.
- AEPS and DTM.
Digital India Portal App
Digital India Mobile App is a mobile based application develops to provide easily information on Digital India Programme through smart phones and other mobile devices. Through this App you can accessed the latest status, quiz, contest and discussion forum. Any kind of update on Digital India Portal would be known to registered users through pop-ups.
How To Register On Digital India Portal
Candidates who want to register on digital India portal will have to follow the steps given below:
Go to the official website of digital India portal.
Step 1: The applicant has to visit to the home page of the website of digital India portal.
Step 2: Click on ‘’franchise registration’’ option on the home page.
Step 3: A page appears with a ‘’contact franchise form’’. The form contain various fields that you must fill with details. Below there are list of fields mentioned in the form.
- Name of the applicant
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Address of the applicant
- Retailer shop name
- Current business
Step 4: After filling the form with all necessary details, you must upload documents like Aadhar card, PAN card, photograph and digital signature.
Step 5: To upload documents you just have to click on the buttons given under each these categories. The files should be in JPG format of size 300 DPI (dots per inch).
Step 6: Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
Step 7: You will receive the user ID and password within 24 TO 48 hours in the registered e-mail ID.
Step 8: After this you can start using the digital India portal by logging in with your user ID and password.
Advantages of Digital India Portal
The main advantages of the digital India portal are given below:
1 : To create digital infrastructure and electronic manufacturing in India.
2: Provide all government services electronically.
3: Help government to provide benefits and subsidies to the beneficiaries.
4: Spread digital literacy and empower citizens.
5: Connect every village and city in India and help them to access government and financial services through mobile phones and the internet.
6: Minimize the corruption related to government services.
7: Provide services easier and free of cost.
8: Helping to decrease the documentation and leads to paperless work.
9: Provide unique digital identification system which will verify the end user.
National Scholarship Portal कैसे करे NSP Login and New Registration
Commission list of Digital India Portal
1: AEPS COMMISSION
Transition of ₨ 500 – 3000 = .30℅
Transition of ₨ 3001 – 5000 = ₨12℅
Transition of ₨ 5001 – 10000= ₨18℅
2: DTMCharge = 10/-
3: A/C Opening Commission= ₨40/-
4: Recharge = 3℅ – 7℅
5: Electricity Bill Payment = 1℅
6: 2/4 Wheeler Insurance = 10℅ – 20℅