Digital India Portal | Digital India Portal Registration | Digital India | डिजिटल इंडिया पोर्टल/ Digital India Portal App/ DIP Services | Download | Franchise Registration
Digital India Portal is a website launched by the Government with an objective to provide an opportunity for retailers, to make use of various web-based services to serve their clients with a low investment cost through the digital India portal.
digitalindiaportal provides benefits to their consumers for creating a licensed network of normal mom and pop stores located in consumer’s neighborhoods. These licenses are equipped with a multifunctional terminal, which is connected to the service’s provider servers and executes transactions on a real-time basis. Digital India Portal has a contract with service providers and is authorized to issue legally valid reservations and receipts to consumers. It is owned by experts who have been in the e-government services industry since 2017.
in this article we will tell you about Digital India Portal Kya Hai? what is digital India? what is its purpose, will give data about its benefits, etc., so read this article till the end.
Objective of the India Digital Portal
The following are some of the main goals seen when the portal was launched, as follows:-
- The portal connects the middle and lower classes of the community so that they can take full advantage of the service.
- Provide delivery services so that people can get a wide range of services.
- Ensure that the maximum number of people can take advantage of its benefits.
- It also provides an electronic payment system for the benefit of the people.
- Most of the electronic services have been provided by telecom operators.
- Through this portal, you can also take advantage of insurance services and pay bills.
- There are also many applications and services related to PAN cards and Aadhaar cards. It also increases employment opportunities.
Vision of Digital India Portal
- To empower the youth with entrepreneurial opportunities.
- To create innovative products and solutions catering to vast audience and contributing.
- Be India’s first and largest ‘’Fast Moving Consumer Services ‘’ company.
- To be the most preferred solution provider in the sphere of Travel and ITrelated services.
- Ensure inclusive growth in areas like electronic services, products etc.
Mission Of Digital India Portal
- Connect the middle and low – income groups and provide them world – class service.
- Bring convenience to the consumer’s doorstep and access them diversified range of services through a vibrant delivery mechanism.
- To ensuring the success of the system, allowing all parties, maximize the benefits.
- To provide successful electronic payment solutions and services for telecommunications operators and utility operators within the region.
- It’s also provides a manual to use services like vehicle insurance, electricity bill, PAN and aadhaar related services, BHIM app, GST etc.
- To create employment opportunities for the middle and low income groups.
Services Provided By Digital India Portal
There are the following services that come under the digital India portal:
- Pan Card.
- Mobile And DTH Recharge.
- Electricity Bill.
- Digital Signature.
- Vehicle Insurance.
- Voter Id Card.
- Shopping Portal.
- Job Portal.
- Account Opening.
- AEPS and DTM.
Digital India Portal App
Digital India Mobile App is a mobile-based application developed to provide easy information on Digital India Programme through smartphones and other mobile devices. Through this App, you can access the latest status, quiz, contest, and discussion forum. Any kind of update on the Digital India Portal would be known to registered users through pop-ups.
How To Register On Digital India Portal
Candidates who want to register on the digital India portal will have to follow the steps given below:
Go to the official website of the Digital India portal.
Step 1: The applicant has to visit the home page of the website of the digital India portal.
Step 2: Click on the ‘’franchise registration’’ option on the home page.
Step 3: A page appears with a ‘’contact franchise form’’. The form contains various fields that you must fill with details. Below there is a list of fields mentioned in the form.
- Name of the applicant
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Address of the applicant
- Retailer shop name
- Current business
Step 4: After filling the form with all necessary details, you must upload documents like Aadhar card, PAN card, photograph, and digital signature.
Step 5: To upload documents you just have to click on the buttons given under each of these categories. The files should be in JPG format of size 300 DPI (dots per inch).
Step 6: Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
Step 7: You will receive the user ID and password within 24 TO 48 hours in the registered e-mail ID.
Step 8: After this, you can start using the digital India portal by logging in with your user ID and password.
Advantages of Digital India Portal
The main advantages of the digital India portal are given below:
1: To create digital infrastructure and electronic manufacturing in India.
2: Provide all government services electronically.
3: Help government to provide benefits and subsidies to the beneficiaries.
4: Spread digital literacy and empower citizens.
5: Connect every village and city in India and help them to access government and financial services through mobile phones and the internet.
6: Minimize the corruption related to government services.
7: Provide services easier and free of cost.
8: Helping to decrease the documentation and leads to paperless work.
9: Provide a unique digital identification system that will verify the end-user.
How to Login into Digital India Portal?
To login into Digital India Portal, follow the given steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website of Digital India Portal.
Step 2: Click on the Login option.
Step 3: A screen will open in front of you.
Step 4: Fill in your details and click on sign in.
Commission list of Digital India Portal
1: AEPS COMMISSION
Transition of ₨ 500 – 3000 = .30℅
Transition of ₨ 3001 – 5000 = ₨12℅
Transition of ₨ 5001 – 10000= ₨18℅
2: DTMCharge = 10/-
3: A/C Opening Commission= ₨40/-
4: Recharge = 3℅ – 7℅
5: Electricity Bill Payment = 1℅
6: 2/4 Wheeler Insurance = 10℅ – 20℅
Process to download the form on Digital India Portal
If you want to download the form of any service with the help of this portal, then follow the steps given below:-
Step 1: First of all you have to visit the official website of Digital India Portal.
Step 2: On the home page of the portal, you will see the option of Download, click on it.
Step 3: After clicking, a new page will open. On this page, you will see a list of services. You can download the service for which you want to download the form by clicking on it.
Digital India Portal Important Links
Digital India Helpdesk Details
Hope you will like this information. If you still have a query, you can ask us in the comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest updates.
Digital india Portal Kya Hai?
The portal provides opportunities for retailers. Building a network through this online portal is a very low investment, so it will lead to national and personal development. Through this portal, the government. A franchise was created for retailers, where the merchant must provide the consumer with a receipt, so all business must be conducted legally. The main purpose of the portal is to increase profits by providing a series of services.
What are the services provided by the Digital India portal?
The digital India portal services related to the bills, recharge, Insurances, Government Ids, etc
How does the Digital India portal help to reduce the corruption rate?
India Digital portal government makes all the reports online, which all reports/records are legally generated which minimizes the rate of corruption.
What is Digital transaction mean?
Online transactions of money
How I can receive the history of payment in the digital India portal?
The payment history option is available on the home page of the official portal, you can click on that option, then you can view all your past payment transactions.