Digital Seva Kendra is an online service portal, works under the Digital India Project. Main goal of Digital Gramin Seva is to promote the digitization in rural or gram area.
Digital Rural Service Center has been created just like Common Service Center CSC. In the Digital Gramin Seva portal government provides various services like Banking services, Recharge, online money transfer, Insurance services, Bill Payment, Booking services, GST registration, Pan card, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, GST Registration, etc. To Registration in Digital Gramin Seva portal is very easy and comfortable to the citizen of all state. You have to register online to use the service center benefits. You can registered in digital gramin seva portal by 3 categories which are Retailer Registration second is Distributer Registration and third is Master Distributer Registration.
Retailer Registration – For Digital Gramin sewa Retailer Registration, you will be charged 1000 rupees, which you will have to pay online while registering.
Distributor Registration – If you want to register a distributor, you can do it very easily, in the distributor registration any number of retailers can register and take advantage of it, for this registration you have to pay a fee of Rs 5000.
Master Distributor Registration – If you want to take Master Distributor registration under Digital Rural Service, then you will be charged a fee of Rs 10,000, here you are provided with both types of facilities.
If you want, you can also do retailer registration and can also do distributor registration, you get both types of facility here.
Start Your Business with Zero Cost with Digital Gramin Seva 2020
|Name of the service||Digital Gramin Seva|
|Services||Digital access to the facilities provided by the Government of India|
|Motto||One Wallet, Services Many|
|Type||Private Service Center|
|Introduced by||IMOC Digital Services|
|Registration Categories||Retailer Registration, Distributer Registration and Master Distributer Registration|
CSC Digital Seva Center DGS Services
Digital Rural Services is Government of India registered service center, which provides benefits related to state government schemes, central government sector, private sector, banking sector, etc. Digital Rural Service Center is registered from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and the Ministry of Labor.
There are various services allotted under the Digital Gramin Seva Center and through the registration process you can take the benefits of these huge numbers of services from one place. Mainly the Digital Seva Kendra provides 2 types of Services Business to Customer i.e. B2C and Governance to Consumer G2C.
You can avail this DGS service by choosing any language according to your convenience from choose language option on the home page of the official website.
DGS KIOSK Banking and CSP Apply
A large number of citizen don’t have a saving account in any bank or even not able to open new bank account due to not have a valid ID proof or not a permanent address particularly migrant workers or factory workers., so they face difficulties to save their hard earned money or look out a safe method to send the money transaction to their families. Under the Digital Gramin Seva portal KIOSK banking solution provide the facility to the persons to save their money.
B2C DGS Vas Services
- Aadhar Enable Payment System AEPS
- Transfer of Money
- BBPS Bharat Bill Payment System
- Credit Card Bill Payment (Reflected in 24 Hours)
- Insurance Payment
- LIC Bill Payment
- Insurance Enrollment
B2C DGS Banking Services
- Hitachi ATM
- Micro ATM
- Android ATM Machine
- KIOSK Banking & CSP Apply
- Prepaid Card Apply
- Online Account Opening
B2C Digital Seva Portal Travel Services
- Hotel Booking
- Bus Booking
- Flight Booking
B2C Pan Card Services
G2C State Certificate Services
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Death & Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Other Certificate
G2C GST Suvidha Kendra Services
- New GST Registration
- GST Return
- Company Registration
G2C Other Services
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Food License Enrollment
- E Commerce
- Online FIR
- White Label
G2C Pan Card Services
Salary in Digital Seva Service Portal
Customer can earn minimum 30 to 40 thousand per month by opening Rural Service Center or Gramin Service Center.
How to Download Digital Gramin Seva App?
Customers can avail all the services of Digital Gramin Seva app by using Android mobile. Steps to download the Digital Gramin Seva Banking and ATM Services App:
- Open the play store in your Android Mobile.
- Write “Digital Gramin Seva Banking and ATM Services” in the search bar.
- Now click on the selected app and install it in your mobile.
- Now you can avail all the services of Digital Gramin Seva.
Documents required for CSC Digital Seva Kendra registration
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Passport size photo
- E mail ID
- Mobile number.
Income Criteria in DigitalSeva Portal
Steps to find out the Income criteria-
- Visit the official website of Digital Gramin Seva Portal.
- Click on “Income Calculator”
- Here you can find all the services and Earning of these services basis of transactions such as money transfer, AEPS Cash Withdrawal, Recharge, Bill Payment, Air Ticket Booking, etc.
How to do Online Registration in Digital Gramin Seva portal?
- Visit the Digital Seva Official Portal https://digitalgraminseva.in/
- Click on the “Registration” option on home page.
- Fill all the details -> Shop Name, Owner’s Name, Email Address, Aadhar Number, PAN Number, Shop Address, Mobile Number, State, City, etc.
- Choose Retailer from buttons and fill the captcha code.
- Now submit the registration form. Now you have been registered with Digital Rural Services Center.
How to Login in Digital Gramin Seva portal?
- Visit the official website of Digital Gramin Seva Portal.
- Click on the “Login” option on home page.
- After clicking on login option, a new screen will open.
- Enter your username and password which is used by you during registration and Fill captcha.
- Click on Login button
Contact Details of DigitalSeva Portal
If customers have any query related to Digital Rural Services, How to register in Digital Seva Portal, etc, you can call in below mentioned helpline numbers:
Mobile Number: 91-8882898989, 91-8383928391
Landline Number: 011-41759898, 011-41859898
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org