Kisan Rath App | Download Kisan Rath App | Registration as Farmer | Registration as Trader | kishan samman ratha | pm kisan samman nidhi yojana
The Centre has recently dispatched an app named “Kisan Rath”. This app will help farmers during the corona pandemic transport farm produce. As per an official statement, this app gives opportunities to 5 Lakh trucks & 20,000 tractors across the country. PM Narendra Modi recently recommended assistance that could help farmers in the transportation of their farm produce. The Kisan Rath app is a result of this important suggestion. Utilizing this app, farmers will be able to book/enlist Trucks or work vehicles for crop transportation purposes. This is a great initiative, and during this COVID 19 pandemic will undoubtedly play an important role.
- This app was dispatched on 17th April 2021.
- This app is created by National Informatics Center (NIC).
- Kisan Rath app can be downloaded on Android mobile phones from the Google play store.
- This app can be considered as a platform that associates farmers and transporters. Using this app farmers will discover interesting transporters who want transportation work.
- Kisan Rath app is available in different languages such as English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Kannad, Telugu.
- Through this mobile app, the farmers of the country can sell their crops online and the traders can also see the details of the crops through this mobile app.
- Now farmers of the country can get any kind of help from harvesting the crops to the market. You will not have to face the problem.
How to download Kisan Rath App?
As mentioned before, this application is accessible for Android users only. follow these steps :
Step 1: Firstly, Open the google play store on your smartphone.
Step 2: Then, in the search box, type “Kisan Rath”.
Step 3: Then, look for the App result that is created by “NIC eGov Mobile Apps”.
Step 4: Let us know that there are other such apps on the Google Play Store, but you have to install an app created by NIC eGov which is made by the Union Ministry of Agriculture.
Step 5: Now, click on “Install” to start the installation
Step 6: Once installed, click on “Open to Start using the app”.
How to Use Kisan Rath App?
Step 1: Whenever, you have downloaded the app kishan samman ratha, open it.
Step 2: At that point pick your preferred language.
Step 3: On the following page, you will be taken to Login Screen. If you are a first-time user, then just click on “Register”.
Step 4: Now, you will be taken to the enrollment page.
Step 5: Here you can enroll as Farmer, Trader, or Service Provider.
Step 6: After Successful registration, farmers can Book trucks or work vehicles online for transportation. Similarly, service providers will be able to respond to transportation requests and provide their prices for the task.
Registration as Farmer
The Farmers who are existing beneficiaries under PM-KISAN Scheme need to choose “Yes”.
under “Registered on PM-KISAN” and enter Aadhaar number alongside different details.
Step 1: In the wake of entering the portable number, click on “Create OTP”.The OTP will be shipped off entered portable number through SMS.
Step 2: Fill in the OTP got for confirmation of the portable number.
Step 3: Select one class between Rural or Urban relying upon the client’s location.
Step 4: If the class is picked as Rural then the accompanying fields must be filled: State, District, Square/Tehsil, and Village.
Step 5: If the class is picked as Urban then the accompanying fields must be filled: State, District, Town.
Step 6: After filling in all the details, click on “Register” to continue.
Step 7: A default password is sent to Registered Mobile Number as SMS and client id will be
the enlisted portable number.
Note: Upon the first login, the client is needed to change the Password got after enlistment. For one portable number, you can enlist just a single time in every client class.
Registration as Trader
Step 1: Click on Trader, Registration structure would be shown as demonstrated on the screen underneath.
Step 2: Select either Company or Individual.
Step 3: Enter subtleties.
Step 4: After entering the portable number, click on “Produce OTP”.The OTP will be shipped off
entered portable number by means of SMS.
Step 5: Fill in the OTP got for confirmation of the portable number.
Step 6: Select one category between Rural or Urban relying upon the client’s location.
Step 7: If the category is picked as Rural then the accompanying fields must be filled: State, District, Square/Tehsil, and Village.
Step 8: If the category is picked as Urban then the accompanying fields must be filled: State, District, Town.
Step 9: Enter PAN number
Step 10: After filling altogether the details, click on “Register” to continue, client will get a confirmation message spring up as demonstrated on the screen underneath.
How Kisan Rath App Works?
- The app allows posting the requirements by the Farmer of part-load just as full-load.
- Transporters (Truck, Tractor owners) to enroll their vehicles and provide types of assistance to farmers and traders.
- Using this app, enlisted transporters can view the available jobs along with posted loads. They can then respond with their availability & statements.
- Farmers can check the reaction on their app & communicate with the transporters to finalize the transportation deal.
- Farmers can also give ratings to the transporters after their work is done.
How farmers can Book/Hire Tractor or Truck for Transportation using Kisan Rath App | Online Booking Process
Step 1: After you have enrolled in your account, go to the login page and log in using your credentials.
Step 2: Once signed in, Farmer can choose vehicle type i.e Truck or Tractor.
Step 3: At that point, you can select the date & details of the task.
Step 4: You would then be able to submit your requirement.
Step 5: The concerned service provider will be notified and he will react back.
Step 6: At that point, you can settle the transportation deal.
Key Points of Kisan Rath App:
- The app is anticipated to connect farmers and traders to a network of over 5 hundred thousand trucks and 20,000 tractors.
- It is meant to help farmers and traders world organization agency unit checking out vehicles to maneuver to production. This includes:
Primary transport from the farm to the mandis, native warehouses, or the gathering centers of farmer producer organizations.
Secondary transport from the native mandis to intra-and inter-State mandis, method units, railway stations, warehouses, or wholesalers.
- The Government has granted relaxation inside the nationwide imprisonment for activities related to agriculture-farming and allied activities with a scan to addressing problems being long-faced by the farming community.
- The app may be a stepping stone towards the provision of timely transportation service at competitive rates for farmers and traders, besides achieving a reduction in food wastage.
- This will facilitate in making sure higher prices of the merchandise to farmers.
Here readers can check out all detailed information on How to use Kisan Rath App. Bookmark sarkariiyojana.in For State Government schemes 2021 and Central Government schemes 2021.