What is Sugamya Bharat App? | Download Sugamya Bharat App | Features of the Sugamya Bharat App | Sugamya Bharat App registration
Sugamya Bharat app is part of the ministry’s efforts to guarantee a boundary-free environment in government and other buildings just as transport frameworks. This application has been launched on 2 March 2021. And has been launched by Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot, the Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment. And along with this, a handbook named Access – The Photo Digest will also be launched.
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is good to go to dispatch a versatile application for in an unexpected way abled, older,and even COVID-19 patients to hold up availability-related issues in structures or transport foundation. In an unexpected way, abled individuals will simply need to keep just snap and transferring pictures from their cell phones to stop an issue. This app has been developed by the Department of Disability Empowerment (DEPWD) of the Ministry. Android phone users can download it from Google Play Store after the app launches at 11 am on Tuesday morning. The iOS version of the app will be available until 15 March 2021.
The Department of Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Secretary Shakuntala Doley Gamlin said that the Prime Minister’s Office took the choice in July 2019 for publicly supporting a portable application to empower people with inabilities to enlist their protests in regards to admittance to places just by transferring photos.
She said the Sugamya Bharat application would permit public interest in such issues looked by the in an unexpected way abled as well as pregnant ladies, kids, and the individuals who are incidentally crippled inferable from sickness, medical procedure, and so on
The ministry of social equity and strengthening is set to dispatch a versatile application that will permit the in an unexpected way abled, older and even Covid-19 patients to hold up availability-related issues in buildings or transport foundation by just clicking and transferring pictures from their cell phones.
The Sugamya App and the handbook were created by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) under the parent top of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Versatile App can be downloaded after the division will dispatch it authoritatively from the Play Store by the Android clients. Nonetheless, the IoS variant of the App will be made accessible by March 15, 2021.
Features of the Sugamya Bharat App:
There are five main features of Sugamya Bharat App
- The four highlights are directly related to improving openness. These openness related highlights are:
- Enrollment of protests of unavailability with simple photograph transfers and geotagging .
- Positive criticism of models and best practices worth imitating being shared by individuals as jan-bhagidhari (People’s investment).
- Departmental updates
- Rules and fliers identified with openness.
- The fifth is an extraordinary element implied uniquely for Divyangjan for COVID-related issues.
- The application is accessible in 10 provincial dialects.
- The application is easy to use with a simple enlistment measure. The Sugamya Bharat App will require just 3 obligatory fields as Name, Mobile number, and Email-id.
- The App likewise contains numerous easy-to-use highlights. For instance, simple drop-down menus, recordings in Hindi and English,communication via gestures translation, and so forth.
Some other main features of the Sugamya Bharat App is as follows:
- Signup is required once for the most failed user to get the login.
- There you also have a dashboard available for Status Monitoring.
- There are facilities used by the differently-abled.
- Complaints can be registered by any user and tracked with the help of real-time mode.
- Reminders can also be used to monitor complaints and status.
- Email Acknowledgement and Appreciation at the time of Complain Register.
Latest events, advice, guidelines recently posted by the department, posted by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DepEd).
Key points of the Sugamya Bharat App
- The Union Minister for Social equity and Empowerment, Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot, has dispatch the “Sugamya Bharat App” in the virtual mode on March 2, 2021.
- Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot for all intents and purposes dispatched “Sugamya Bharat App” and a handbook named “Access – The Photo Digest” through a video gathering in New Delhi.
- This versatile application contains five fundamental highlights.
- Out of these highlights, 4 are straightforwardly identified with upgrading availability while the one is a unique component that takes into account the Divyangjan regarding the COVID-19 related issues.
- The availability-related highlights of the application are-enlistment with respect to the objections of unavailability across 3 expansive mainstays of Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan.
- It likewise involves different easy-to-use highlights like simple drop-down menus, recordings in Hindi and English, communication through signing translation, and transferring protests with photos.
- It is a Crowdsourcing Mobile Application that has been created as a way to sharpen and improve the openness inside the 3 mainstays of the Accessible India Campaign to be specific transportation area, assembled climate, and ICT environment in India.
- It provides five principle highlights of which four are directly related to upgrading accessibility.
- They include enrollment of grievances of unavailability across the broad pillars of assembled environment, transportation area, and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) environment, the positive input of models and best practices worth copying being shared by individuals as jan-bhagidhari Departmental and rules and booklets identified with openness.
- The fifth element is an uncommon component implied uniquely for Divyangjan for COVID-related issues.
- The handbook is visualized as a tool and manual for sharpening partners around 10 essential highlights of openness and related great awful practices in straightforward pictorial structure.
- Android clients can download the Mobile App from Play Store after its initiation.
- The IoS adaptation of the App will be accessible by the 15th March 2021.
- The app will help the Accessible India Campaign towards making a barrier-free and conducive environment for Divyangjans.
- The App will be observed through a Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) under the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD).
- The PMU will advance the complaints got through the App to Appropriate Authorities across India.
- These include District Magistrates/Collectors for State Government-owned buildings or executive heads of Urban Local Bodies (ULB) for some other buildings, including private falling under their jurisdiction.
- Accessibility objections related to premises or administrations having a place with Central Government will be sent to the nodal officers nominated for this reason by concerned Ministries/Departments.
- In case, the complaint not being actioned, the matter will be raised to the next higher authority.
How to download Sugamya Bharat App?
To download Sugamya Bharat App, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Open Google Chrome first.
Step 2: After that, search for “Sugamya Bharat App” or Apk.
Step 3: A lot of Apk websites will be listed in front of you. Click on the one shownbelow.
Step 4: Then Unknown Source> Enable from Mobile Setting.
Step 5: And to install Sugamya Bharat Apk. After that, you will be able to use this app easily.
You can directly download Sugamya Bharat App from here.
How to register on Sugamya Bharat App?
- To register in the Sugamya Bharat app, you have to follow only 3 steps.
- Mobile Number
- Email-Id are required.
- After that, users will register themselves in the application, they can raise their issues.
Get Latest Govt Job News Alert – Visit Rkalert.in
Hope you will like this information regarding Sugamya Bharat App. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.