e-RUPI Digital Payment | What is e-RUPI app? | e-RUPI Digital Payment Solution
The government keeps making all efforts for the development of the country. Our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji has used digital media to make all the tasks easy, due to which all the work can be done easily. And the citizens have also benefited from the work done by the Prime Minister for the interest and development of the country. The Prime Minister has launched the e-RUPI digital payment platform on 2nd August 2021.
Through this, applicants will be able to make payments through a digital medium easily. National Payments Corporation of India has launched a digital payment platform on its UPI platform.
This digital service will prove to be very beneficial for the citizens. Today we will give you all the information related to e-RUPI digital payment like how to download e-RUPI digital payment mobile app, what is e-RUPI digital payment, its benefits, the purpose of starting e-Rupi digital payment, etc. If you also want to know the information, then you must read the article written by us till the end.
e-RUPI Digital Payment
Let us tell you that through the e-RUPI digital payment platform, citizens of the country can easily make any kind of payment through an online medium. In this, e-vouchers related to a QR code, SMS string will be provided, Which will be sent to citizens’ mobiles.
Now applicants will be able to pay without any internet banking, debit, credit card, or other digital payment like PhonePe, Google Pay, or Paytm. The Department of Financial Services, the Ministry of Health and Family ware, and the National Health Authority have also been instrumental in building the e-RUPI digital payment platform. This platform will be through a digital medium without any physical interface.
Benefits of e-rupee digital payment
- It will act as a kind of prepaid voucher i.e. the applicant has to simply tap and pay.
- You will not need any internet banking, mobile banking to make e-rupee digital payment.
- The service provider will get the money only on successful payment.
- This digital platform will be cashless and contactless.
- This platform will also be used for providing services which is also for providing pharmaceutical and nutritional support.
- The watchers will be sent to the customers’ mobiles so that they can make payments easily but the voucher can be used only once.
- Employees can also take advantage of e-RUPI for any kind of welfare program.
- There will be no physical interference through e-RUPI. It will be able to directly connect the service provider and the beneficiaries and will eliminate all physical interface.
Objective of launching e-rupee digital payment
The objective of introducing e-RUPI digital payment is that it is very secure and simple. Citizens can easily use it without any internet or net banking. As you know that till date the government and other institutions give money to get many benefits and facilities but now they do not need to give money. Instead of money, he will be able to issue vouchers.
Use of e-rupee digital payment
For citizens, in this platform, The payment process will be contactless. Only two steps have to be followed. No digital payment app will be required to complete the payment process. Customers will not be required to provide any personal information to maintain their privacy.
It is a kind of prepaid voucher that is simple and secure. Vouchers can be easily redeemed. Hospitals will no longer need to handle money. Now payment can be done through the e-Rupee digital payment as it is authorized through Voucher Verification Code.
These watchers will also be distributed to the employees, for their well-being, the watchers will be given securely and through contactless. Employee watchers can also track as the transaction will be completed through a digital medium.
|Name of the Scheme||E Rupi Digital Payment|
|Launched by||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Worked Under||Central Government|
|Launched Date||2nd August 2021|
|Benefit of app||To give cashless and contact less instruments for doing digital payments.|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
Other services provided by NPCI to citizens
- UPI Unified Payment Interface (Unified Payment Interface)
- Rupee End Payment (RUPAY)
- BHIM Bharat Interface for Money
- NACH National Automated Clearing House
- Immediate Payment Service
- NETC National Electronic Toll Collection (National Electronic Troll Collection)
- BHIM Aadhaar
- AEPS Aadhar Enabled Payment System (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System)
- NFS National Financial Switch
- CTS (Check Truncation System)
- NFS National Financial Switch
- CTS (Check Truncation System)
Download e-RUPI Digital Payment Mobile App
- The applicant has to first go to the Google Play Store.
- After which you have to go to the search and write the e-RUPI digital payment mobile app.
- Click on search Button.
- After which a list of many apps will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the first option here
- Now click on the install button.
- After clicking, the e-RUPI digital payment mobile app will be downloaded successfully.
How to redeem E-RUPI VOUCHER
Firstly the applicant has to show the e-RUPI QR code or SMS at the service provider outlet. After this the seller has to scan this code or SMS. After which an OTP will be received with the beneficiary. This OTP has to be told to the service provider. which has to be filled in the box. After which the service provider has to click on the Proceed button. After which the service provider will be paid.
List of Banks which work with E Rupi
Government Banks which work with E Rupi :
|Name of the Bank||Acquirer||Issuer||Name of Application acquired|
|ICICI Bank||Yes||Yes||Bharat Pe and Pine Labs|
|Axis Bank||Yes||Yes||Bharat Pe|
|HDFC Bank||Yes||Yes||HDFC Business Application|
Private Banks which work with E Rupi
|State Bank of India||YONO SBI Merchant||Yes||Yes|
|Punjab National Bank||PNB Merchant Pay||Yes||Yes|
|Bank of Baroda||BHIM Baroda Merchant Pay||Yes||Yes|
|Union Bank of India||N/A||No||Yes|
Contact the department
- If you face any problem in any way, you can directly contact the department.
- The applicant has to first visit the official website of National Payment Corporation of India.
- After which the home page of the scheme will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Get in Touch option.
- After which on the new page you have to fill name, email id, contact, subject, details and captcha code.
- Now click on submit button.
- After which you will be able to easily contact the department.
If you have any kind of problem or problem related to this, then you can know the solution of your problem by calling our helpline number 18001201740.