If You are searching for E Shram Portal, CSC Login, Registration, Shramik Card details then you are on the right page. You can check all information related to E Shram Portal from this page. In this article, we have described to you how you can log in online to this portal. To get all information, read this article till the end.
What is Eshram Portal?
Eshram is a website started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. The main objective of the Government to start this portal is to Collect Data of Worker in unorganized Sectors. NDUW Database will be used to Frame Policies, create more jobs in the future, and launch Schemes for the Welfare of Workers. Through this portal, employment opportunities will be provided to workers and Laborers. This Portal is created mainly for the welfare of workers and laborers of the country. After registering at eShram portal, the workers will get a eShram/UAN card which will have a Unique Identification Number.
The Registration of Workers in Eshram Portal can be done by two methods. The first one is by Self-registration on the E shram.gov.in or the second method is by Visiting the Nearest CSC (Common Service Center) with all the documents like Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Bank Pass Book, etc, Mentioned below in the Article.
Documents and Details Required for E Shramik Portal
The following documents are required to apply to E Shramik Portal:
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Mobile Number [Linked to Aadhaar Card]
- Bank passbook
- Electricity bill
Eligibility Criteria for e shram Card
- The age of worker should be minimum 16 years.
- The age of worker would not be more than 59 years.
- Not be a member of EPFO or ESIC.
- Not be Income Tax Payee.
- Worker/Aplicant Must be working in an unorganized sector.
Benefits of E Shramik Card
There are various advantages of the E Shramik Card. Major of them are mentioned here:
- 2 lakh rupees will be given in case of accidental death.
- Rs 1 lakh will be given in case of partial handicap.
- Social security scheme benefits will be provided to you, after registering on E Shram Portal.
- After registering, you will be provided a premium wave for one year.
- Through this portal, you will also be given Bima Yojana insurance cover.
- If you log in into E Shram Portal, your chances of getting a job opportunity will be increased.
- Financial support will also be provided by this portal.
Services provided under E Shram Portal
There are various services or schemes, which are provided in E Shram Portal. These schemes come under Social Security Welfare Schemes and Employment Schemes. The List of schemes that comes under Security Welfare Schemes and Employment Schemes are given below:
Social Security Welfare Schemes
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) Pension Yojana
- National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers, Traders, and the Self-employed Persons (NPS-Traders)
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G)
- National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) -Old age Protection
- Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers (HIS)
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC)
- Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers (Revised)
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
- Deen Dayal Updhyaya Antyodaya Yojana (DDUAY)
- PM SVANidhi
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
Who can Apply for eShram Card?
People who are working in the Unorganized sector can apply for Eshram cards. Applicants working in the following sector can apply for the scheme.
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Share croppers Brick Kiln workers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Beedi rolling
- Labeling and Packing
- Building and Constructions workers
- Leather workers
- Domestic workers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers,
- Street Vendors
- MGNREGA Workers
- ASHA Workers
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Migrant Workers
Important Links of eShram
|eShram registration||Click here|
|Update Profile||Click here|
|Update e-KYC||Click here|
|eShram Registration CSC||Click here|
|eShram Dashboard||Click here|
|Pdf guide for CSC’s English||Click here|
|सीएससी के लिए हिंदी PDF गाइड||Click here|
There is no application fee. In case of Updation, the applicant has to pay Rs 20/–.
How to log in E Shram Portal online?
- To log in to E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website, register.eshram.gov.in.
- Now, on the home page, select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- Then the next page will open in front of you, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhaar card.
- Now fill the captcha code.
- After that, select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- After receiving OTP, Enter the OTP in the box.
- Now enter your Aadhar number and accept the terms and conditions.
- After that, Click on the Submit button.
- Now the Application form will open in front of you.
- After filling the Application form, upload, all asked documents.
- Now click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
State wise E Shramik Card
|E Shramik Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|E Shramik Assam||Check Here|
|E Shramik Arunachal||Check Here|
|E Shramik Bihar||Check Here|
|E Shramik Chhattisgarh||Check Here|
|E Shramik Chandigarh||Check Here|
|E Shramik Delhi||Check Here|
|E Shramik Goa||Check Here|
|E Shramik Gujarat||Check Here|
|E Shramik Haryana||Check Here|
|E Shramik HP||Check Here|
|E Shramik Jharkhand||Check Here|
|E Shramik Jammu||Check Here|
|E Shramik Kashmir||Check Here|
|E Shramik Kerala||Check Here|
|E Shramik Karnataka||Check Here|
|E Shramik MP||Check Here|
|E Shramik Maharashtra||Check Here|
|E Shramik Odisha||Check Here|
|E Shramik Punjab||Check Here|
|E Shramik Rajasthan||Check Here|
|E Shramik Telangana||Check Here|
|E Shramik Tamilnadu||Check Here|
|E Shramik UP||Check Here|
|E Shramik Uttarakhand||Check Here|
|E Shramik West Bengal||Check Here|
Hope you have got complete information related to E Shram Portal. If you still have a query, you can ask us in the comment section, we will definitely reply to you soon. You can also bookmark our site Sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.