Employment Exchange is an organization that provides employment assistance to the unemployed youth of the country based on their qualification and experience. Departments of employment in various states of India permit unemployed educated youth living in particular states to pre-register for work opportunities happening in various districts of that state. The exchange of employment has been named as “Employment Guidance and Promotion Center” as it currently centers around the professional direction and vocation assessment in addition to registration, submission, placement, and so on. Employment Exchange is a department that gives work/ job help as per the candidate’s qualification and experience department and its workplaces are arranged in each state of India that is helping educated youth living in the particular States. Job searchers can apply for these openings that are posted under Employment Exchange it very well might be in the private sector. Candidates can get benefits through Employment Exchange Registration.
Employment Exchange Registration
The government of India formally declared to begin Employment Exchange Registration for job searchers based on their knowledge and skills/ abilities. It is an online facility where each job seeker can register themselves and effectively find a new line of work. We will get comprehensive information about Employment Exchange Registration, Benefits, Required Documents, and Eligibility criteria and so on The Employment Exchange Services was dispatched by the Indian Government, to lessen the rate of employment from the country. To build the employment, and decline the movement pace of individuals, all the State govt. have their own employment offices and portal. With the assistance of this portal, the resident of that specific state took first preference. The department of Employment Exchange also offers help in the employment, but it depends on your experience and abilities. Through this gateway, government empowers the people, by giving them this type of gateway, through which they don’t have to go here and there for the search of the job. With the assistance of this gateway, they can look for the opening/ vacancies, according to their qualification. This employment platform effectively gets to by jobseeker and job provider. Many organizations require talented, knowledgeable employees, and proficient specialists. Numerous individuals need the job/ work because they are skilled as well as perfect in their work. The public authority has begun this assistance which is giving similar platform for job searchers and organizations.
· The department of employment help talented, and experience jobless youth all over India to connect their ideal work.
· To profit of this chance, the candidate need to make their attractive job profile on exchange services that help job providers to comprehend the candidate much better.
· The Director of Employment Services provides you training for a specific skill just as direction and information on ability improvement training.
· The candidate can simply apply for a job after completion of the training.
· Employment Exchange has been named as “Work Guidance and Promotion Center” as the focus is currently on professional direction and vocation advising separated from registration, deposit, placement and so forth.
Benefits of Employment Exchange Registration
There are so many advantages of employment exchange registration. The unemployed educated youth of the country can get all benefits of the employment exchange registration. There are whole benefits that are as follows.
- When any government job notification will come then the list of registered members will be forwarded to the employer.
- A registration number will be given by the Employment Exchange that will be considered during the job application.
- Job seeker can search for jobs as per their capability or qualification and experience.
- All the job searchers on this website can check their status.
- The interesting registration number will send to the candidate by the employment program as a reference number while getting a job.
- With the assistance of the Employment Exchange Department, the candidates can get the job according to their qualifications.
- On the state-wise Employment Exchange Portal, job searchers can check their job status online.
- Through this Employment Exchange, the candidate will get the unique Registration No., by using that number the candidate can search for the govt. job as well it can be used while applying for the govt. vacancies.
- The enrolled candidates will get the preference for the govt. opportunities.
Highlights about Employment Exchange
|Service Name||Employment Exchange|
|Dispatched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of the country|
|Objective||Providing employment to the youth of the country|
There are some necessary documents that are compulsary to attach during the application process:
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Ration Card of the applicant
- Voter ID Card of the applicant
- The certificate from Municipal Councilor/ Sarpanch
- A proof of job in the state of either of the parents
- A certificate of Education in the respective state
- A Letter from a gazetted officer or school head
- A certificate issued by an MLA/MP
- The Domicile Certificate of the respective state
Online Application Procedure for the Employment Exchange Registration
To apply for the Employment Services through online mode the candidate must follow the simple steps as follows:
Step 1: The first step is the candidate must go through the official website of the Employment Program Services of their state
Step 2: After this, the candidate will see the “Register” button, click on the “Register” button.
Step 3: After that, a new web page will be show on the computer screen here if the candidate is already registered then the candidate is required to log in by using registration number and password.
Step 4: Otherwise on the registration page, the candidate have to enter personal details and upload the related or necessary documents.
Step 5: After this, the candidate will have to click on the submit button.
Step 6: Now, after submission of the form, an acknowledgement containing the Registration Number, Registration Date and Name will be generated.
Step 7: The candidate can take a printout of the acknowledgement slip for future use.
Step 8: After this, the candidate will successfully registered to the employment exchange and verified by the concerned authorities, and then the Employment exchange Services will provide the registration card to the candidate.
Offline Application Procedure for the Employment Exchange Registration
To apply for the Services via offline mode then you must follow the following steps given below:-
Step 1: The first step is that the candidate must visit the nearest employment office in their area.
Step 2: After that, the candidate have to ask for the application form.
Step 3: Then, the candidate is required to fill in the application form with the necessary details.
Step 4: Now, the candidate is required to attach all the qualification documents and other required certificates with the application form.
Step 5: Once the application form is submitted the application form will be verified and then acknowledgement slip will be given to the candidate for future references.
Step 6: The candidate should have to keep the acknowledgement slip safe for further use.
Step 7: After complete verification, the registration card will be issued to the candidate.
Employment Exchange Login Process
The candidate who need to go through online have to login first, here is a stepwise procedure for Employment Exchange login.
Step 1: First of all, the candidate should have to visit the official website of Employment Program Services of their state.
Step 2: After this, on the home page the candidate will see the login button, the candidate have to click on the login button.
Step 3: Now, a new login page will be displayed where the candidate will have to fill their credentials such as registration number and password.
Step 4: After that, the candidate are required to click on the Login button.
The main objectives of the Employment Exchange Registration
- The main target of employment exchange is to provide job opportunities to the unemployed or jobless residents of the state.
- With its assistance, the residents will get self-reliant and empowered. Joblessness is the foundation of the vast majority of the issues that decline GDP.
- So the fundamental goal of the employment scheme is to give an online facility for finding a new line of work for the sake of qualification, experience, and work abilities.
- Different kinds of expertise improvement and professional guiding projects will also be held under this program which will, at last, assist the unemployed citizens to get employment.
- With the help of this program, the reach of the latest job will also be enhanced.
- Candidates can likewise see the current openings from various areas through this program.
- The improvement of this site is remarkable when you experience it every time.
- Each job searcher in India tracks down a superior and suitable job with the assistance of this Employment Exchange Scheme.
- The guiding facility is also accessible for everybody.
State Wise Direct Links to Apply Online For Employment Exchange
|Andhra pradesh||ap.gov.in/, ncs.gov.in|
|Andaman and Nicobar||http://labour.and.nic.in/EmploymentExchange.html|
|Jammu & Kashmir||jakemp.nic.in/|
>>>>>Check your Vahan status<<<<<
Bookmark (CTRL+D) our website SARKARIIYOJANA.IN for more information on employment exchange, and suggest your feedback in the Comment box.