Free Solar Pump Yojana 2022: The scheme for installing PM solar panels with subsidy has been started by the Ministry of Power and Renewables, Government of India. This scheme is known by another name as “Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana”. Under PM solar scheme, a subsidy is provided to farmers for buying solar pumps for irrigation. Along with this, if farmers want to use the free solar pumps for irrigation, they will be provided with a subsidy by the government to install solar systems on vacant land. The scheme will help the farmers to get rid of the rising electricity bill. Through this scheme, the Government of India will provide the benefit of a free solar panel scheme to 20 lakh farmers across the country. A total subsidy of 60% of the total cost of the solar pumps will be given to the farmers as a subsidy.
How can you apply for Solar Panel Installation? Read the article carefully for detailed information on eligibility, documents and guidelines set by the government.
Solar Pump Yojana 2022
To operate the pradhan Mantri solar panel scheme, the government has set a budget of 50 thousand crores. By installing solar panels, farmers will not only get relief from the rising electricity bill, but farmers can also generate income by producing more electricity and selling them to the government and other institutions. In 1 year, 1-megawatt plant will provide 11 lakh units of energy, the company will buy the unit for 30 paise on your generated energy. Therefore, a 60 per cent subsidy will be provided to farmers for installing solar panel units under Kusum Solar Panel Scheme. So farmers will be able to get the maximum benefit from this scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Free Solar Pump Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Benefits for||People of Uttar Pradesh|
|Budget of scheme||10000 crore|
PM Kusum Yojana Benefits
As you all know that the Government of India is making relentless efforts to double the income of the farmers. In this series, the income of farmers will increase with the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana, as well as farmers can also connect with the source of income. Under the solar panel scheme, farmers will get many types of benefits such as:-
- The government will start by building 10,000 MW more plants and providing 1.75 million off-grid agricultural solar pumps.
- 60% of the cost of the project will be subsidized by the government.
- Every self-sufficient farmer in the country can take advantage of Laxmi Yojana.
- In 1 year 1 mega-watt plant will provide 11 lakh units of energy, your created energy company will be bought by the unit company at 30 paise. This scheme will also increase the income of the farmers.
- Under the Prime Minister’s Solar Panel Scheme, 20 lakh farmers of the country will get direct benefits.
- By installing solar panels, there will be no need for diesel and electricity for agricultural irrigation equipment.
- You can earn income by setting up plants on barren land.
- A project has been prepared by the Government of India to spend 4 years under the scheme of Rs 4800 crore.
mnre.gov.in Solar Pump Yojana
It is being run by the state government for the farmers of the state.
Some of the main objectives of the Solar Pump Scheme are as follows –
- The main objective of the UP Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme 2022 is to make arrangements for the farmers of the state to irrigate their crops on time.
- An attempt has been made to prevent environmental pollution by using solar pumps.
- These pumps are operated by solar energy. Due to this, the cost of irrigation is much less than that of oil and electricity. Due to this farmers can get more benefits.
- By irrigating his crop on time, the production capacity of the farmer will also increase and his economic condition will be strengthened.
Free solar Pump Yojana eligibility and required documents
The farmers of India who want to be benefited under the Prime Minister’s Solar Panel Scheme, they have to fulfil the eligibility set by the government.
However, no tough eligibility has been kept by the government in the interest of the farmers. So the farmers who are Indian by origin can easily apply for the scheme.
To apply, farmers are required to have documents such as:-
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- Ration card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- bank account passbook
- Patwari Report
How to apply for free solar Pump Scheme
Farmers of all the states of India who want to be benefited from the Prime Minister’s Free Solar Panel Scheme. They have to apply first, after applying, the status of the application will be checked. After that, if the application is accepted by the government, the farmers will get the facility of free solar panels. To apply, farmers follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, farmers should also do the official portal of the Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme https://mnre.gov.in/.
- If you want to apply offline then you have to go to the office of the Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh and get complete information about Solar Pump Scheme.
- After getting the information you have to take the application form. All the information asked in the application has to be filled in correctly.
- After filling out the complete form, necessary documents have to be attached to the form and the form has to be submitted to the office.
- After submitting the form, your eligibility will be checked. As soon as the bank draft is received, the Deputy Director will upload it on the portal and make available the draft details along with the list of relevant forms compulsorily through the portal.
- And After this, you will be provided with the subsidy of the solar pump scheme.