On the occasion of 74thIndependence Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced National Digital Health Mission ‘’ONE NATION ONE HEALTH CARD’’. After announcing the (National Digital Health Mission) one health card for every citizen will be prepared. Under this healthkart scheme, the government has to provide a unique ID to citizens through whom doctors will be able to sit anywhere and see your medical records. In this health card in India scheme, the information related to all the health services with doctors is available all over the country. All health data of every citizen will on the same platform. The complete information about the treatment test to be done from this One Nation One Health System policy will be recorded in the digital service at the start.
One Nation One Health Card का उद्देश्य
Following are the Objective of the PM health card one nation one health card Modi scheme
- To creating a digital health system and managing the health data of the citizen in the country using e-health card.
- For enhancing the quality and circulation of health data collection of the citizen in the National Digital Health Mission One Nation One Health Card.
- To create an updated and correct health registry of the citizen in the country under the scheme One Nation One Ration Card.
- To ensure the national portability in the health services in One Nation One Health Card PM Narendra Modi.
- To create the same platform of the health data for every citizen in the entire country.
- To ensure effective steps have been taken for quality healthcare services.
- the health card holder would not have to bring physical statements
Documents required for the पीएम मोदी Health ID Card
Following are the Documents required for the PM healthcard/ PM Modi health Id Card
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Applicant must have a valid and active mobile number.
- Applicant must have their address proofs.
- Applicant must have their health report.
- Applicant must have a PAN card.
- Applicant must have their income certificate.
Eligibility for the NDHM PM health card नेशनल डिजिटल हेल्थ मिशन
Following are the Eligibility for the the PM Modi Health ID Card Form
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of the country.
- Applicant must have a passport-size photo of their own.
- Applicant must have their aadhaar card; ration card, bank passbook and mobile number.
Benefits of the PM healthcard पीएम मोदी हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड 2021 के लाभ
Following are the Benefits of the AatmaNirbharBharat PM healthcard हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड
- With the help of this, functioning will be done more efficiently.
- It provides an easy appointment facility.
- Pradhan Mantri Yojana can reduce a lot of paperwork.
- It can provide a lot of lag in the work process in the medical field.
Features of the PM health card yojana: एक राष्ट्र एक स्वास्थ्य कार्ड
पीएम मोदी हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड के लाभ and PM हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड ऑनलाइन आवेदन
Following are the features of the PM health card
- This Health ID Card Scheme 2020 makes the whole process digitize.
- The whole information of the patient will collect and will be available through the National Digital Health Mission 2020 Health ID Card.
- It can enhance the functioning of the medical system.
- This health and safety id card will act as an important id card for the citizen.
- It can make medical facilities more reliable.
Services provided by the PM health ID card
1 health card for the nation नेशनल डिजिटल हेल्थ मिशन सुविधाएं
Following are the Services provided by the PM health ID card
- Under this, health care id card scheme health will be made for the citizen
- Citizen personal care health records will be created.
- To provide the service digi doctor.
- To provide the facility of telemedicine.
- To provide the service of e-pharmacy.
- To provide the service of a health registry.
How to apply for PM health ID card?
How to apply one nation one health card in india (पीएम मोदी हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड आवेदन करने की प्रक्रिया) follow these steps:
Step1. visit to the official website of pm health ID card for avail the benefit of 1 nation 1 health card.
Step2. After clicking on the given link, a homepage will appear on the screen in which you see an option ‘ Generate your health ID’ on the top of the right side.
Step3. Click on the generate your health id option, you will see an option either you generate your id by aadhar card or by mobile number.
Step4. After generate your health id, applicant can click on the terms and condition option.
Step5. Then you have to enter the opt number and click on the submit button.
Step6. Or you have to enter the mobile number and click on the submit button.
Step7. Now, your health id is generate and after that you can fill all the necessary details and click on the submit button.
How to login through health ID number in PM health id card
वन नेशन वन हेल्थ कार्ड लॉगिन करने की प्रक्रिया
Step1: Visit to official website of PM health ID card.
Step2: A homepage will be appear in the screen, click on the create health ID option.
Step3: After that, you have to click on the login button.
Step4: Login page will be appearing on the screen, now you have to enter the health ID number.
Step5: After that, you logged in the ID to generate your Health ID
What is digi doctor?
It is an option that will allow the entire doctor to register on this One Health Card Scheme 2021 app in the country. In this Pradhan Mantri Yojana app; the doctor can also give their mobile number, doctors will be provided a digital signature for free and they can use it for writing the form.
How to create digi doctor ID?
Step1. Firstly, go to the official website of one nation, one health card.
Step2. A homepage will appear in front of you, now you will click on the digi doctor option.
Step3. After that, you have to click on the enroll option.
Step4. Now, a new page will be open in which you have to click on the option register via aadhaar.
Step5. Now you have to enter the adhaar number and click on the submit button.
Step6. Enter the all necessary details, now click on the submit button.
Step7. Now, your digi doctor ID will be generate.
Hope you will like this information. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.