On the occasion of 74thIndependence Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that ‘’ONE NATION ONE HEALTH CARD’’. After announcing the (National Digital Health Mission) one health card for every citizen will be prepared. Under this healthkart scheme, the government has to provide a unique ID to citizens through whom doctors will be able to sit anywhere and see your medical records. In this health card in India scheme, the information related to all the health services with doctors is available all over the country. All health data of every citizen will on the same platform. The complete information about the treatment test to be done from this will be recorded in the digital service at the start.
Objective of PM health card
Following are the Objective of the PM healthcard one nation one health card modi scheme
- To creating a digital health system and managing the health data of the citizen in the country using e-health card.
- For enhancing the quality and circulation of health data collection of the citizen in the National Digital Health Mission One Nation One Health Card.
- To create an updated and correct health registry of the citizen in the country.
- To ensure the national portability in the health services.
- To create the same platform of the health data for every citizen in the entire country.
- To ensure effective steps have been taken for quality healthcare services.
Documents required for the PM health card
Following are the Documents required for the PM healthcard/ PM Modi health Id Card
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Applicant must have a valid and active mobile number.
- Applicant must have their address proofs.
- Applicant must have their health report.
- Applicant must have a PAN card.
- Applicant must have their income certificate.
Eligibility for the PM health card
Following are the Eligibility for the the PM Modi Health ID Card Form
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of the country.
- Applicant must have a passport-size photo of their own.
- Applicant must have their aadhaar card; ration card, bank passbook and mobile number.
Benefits of the PM healthcard
Following are the Benefits of the AatmaNirbharBharat PM healthcard
- With the help of this, functioning will be done more efficiently.
- It provides an easy appointment facility.
- Pradhan Mantri Yojana can reduce a lot of paperwork.
- It can provide a lot of lag in the work process in the medical field.
Features of the PM health card
Following are the features of the PM health card
- This scheme makes the whole process digitize.
- The whole information of the patient will collect and will be available through the card.
- It can enhance the functioning of the medical system.
- This health and safety id card will act as an important id card for the citizen.
- It can make the medical facilities more reliable.
Services provided by the PM health ID card
Following are the Services provided by the PM health ID card
- Under this, health care id card scheme health will be made for the citizen
- Citizen personal care health records will be created.
- To provide the service digi doctor.
- To provide the facility of telemedicine.
- To provide the service of e-pharmacy.
- To provide the service of a health registry.
How to apply for PM health ID card?
To apply for PM health ID card follow these steps:
Step1. visit to the official website of pm health ID card.
Step2. After clicking on the given link, a homepage will be appear on the screen in which you see an option ‘ Generate your health ID’ on the top of the right side.
Step3. Click on generate your health id option, you will see an option either you generate your id by aadhar card or by mobile number.
Step4. After generate your health id, applicant can click on the terms and condition option.
Step5. Then you have to enter the opt number and click on the submit button.
Step6. Or you have to enter the mobile number and click on the submit button.
Step7. Now, your health id is generate and after that you can fill all the necessary details and click on the submit button.
How to login through health ID number in PM health id card
Step1: Visit to official website of PM health ID card.
Step2: A homepage will be appear in the screen, click on the create health ID option.
Step3: After that, you have to click on the login button.
Step4: Login page will be appearing on the screen, now you have to enter the health ID number.
Step5: After that, you logged in the ID.
What is digi doctor?
It is an option will allow the entire doctor to register on this app in the country. In this app; the doctor can also give their mobile number through this, doctors will be provided digital signature for free and they can use for the writing the form.
How to create digi doctor ID
Step1. Firstly, go to the official website of one nation, one health card.
Step2. A homepage will appear in front of you, now you will click on the digi doctor option.
Step3. After that, you have to click on the enroll option.
Step4. Now, a new page will be open in which you have to click on the option register via aadhaar.
Step5. Now you have to enter the adhaar number and click on the submit button.
Step6. Enter the all necessary details, now click on the submit button.
Step7. Now, your digi doctor ID will be generate.