HP gas has been launched by the Hindustan petroleum corporation limited (HPCL) who is the undertaking of the government of India. Every stage of process is checked thoroughly, so that the best and secure cylinder is sent to the consumer.
HP gas provides various modes to book your LPG cylinder.
- Consumer can book their LPG through SMS.
- IVRS Number.
- Mobile app.
- And through online mode.
Documents required for the HP gas connection
The following are the documents required at the time of the connection mentioned below:
- The consumer proof of residence.
- A Photocopy of ration card – issued by the government of India.
- A photocopy of electricity bill.
- A photocopy of passport
- A photocopy of telephone bill.
- A photocopy of employer’s certificated.
- A photocopy of voter id card and PAN card – issued by the government of India.
How to book HP gas through SMS?
Firstly, type the IOC with STD Code plus distributor telephone number and then customer ID to the IVRS Number then send the SMS to the distributor agency.
How to Book HP gas with IVRS Number?
- Firstly, Dial the number and call to HP gas agency for booking gas.
- After that select the language.
- Type distributor land line number on your phone.
- And, then type the consumer number which starts from 6.
- Then, press 1 for refill booking.
How to book HP gas online?
Step 1: Firstly, consumers login in ID and then enter his/her user name/email.
Step 2: After login in the ID consumer can register in consumer registration.
Step 3: Consumers can fill the following distributor details that are given below :-
- Name of the State/District/Distributor/Consumer No. or 17 digits LPG ID.
- User Name/Email ID of the consumer.
- Contact Number – Landline/Mobile of the consumers.
- Then, click on the accepted terms and conditions button.
- And, then click on the submit button.
- When your order has been confirmed and then you will pay cash on delivery to the distributor at the time of delivery.
- The consumer can check their status by the link send at the time of booking.
- The link sends by the agency valid for 3 hours from the time of booking to make the digital payment.
How to Book HP gas using mobile app?
HP LPG customers can book their cylinder by using the mobile app. This mobile app can also work on both android phones and iPhone and customers can easily download the app from the play stores and app stores. The LPG customers can use the mobile app for registering a refill cylinder request, place a request for a second cylinder, log a complaint, to check the history and status of the cylinder. The LPG user can also rate the distributor on the app easily. To request for refill cylinder the LPG users can enter the necessary details like:
- Enter the Consumer number.
- Enter the Distributor details of the distributor.
- Contact number and then submitted all the details for registration.
How to Check HP Gas Booking Status
- User can login in your private account on the site.
- Click on the option ‘’view order history’’ and click on the option which you want to know the status.
- Now, you can find the refill booking status.
How To Check HP gas Subsidy Status
Step 1: Consumer can go to the official website of HP gas booking.
Step 2: Then, click on ‘MY LPG’ on the homepage.
Step 3: And then, click on the ‘CHECK PAHAL STATUS’ button.
Step 4: There are two different ways to find out in which the subsidy amount is transferred into the bank account of the consumers.
- Via The Aadhaar card, the name of distributor, LPG ID or their consumer number.
- Or consumer can also find out about the subsidy by filling the details regarding consumer number and distributor number.
How to register complaint in HP gas?
The following steps are given below
- Visit to the official website and login in it.
- Search the HP Gas Complaint option.
- After finding the option, click on the Give Feedback option.
- Consumer can give the required information about the complaint.
- Consumers also provide their address and the details of the distributor.
- After that consumer is required to provide all the personal details like name, address, email address, phone number, etc.
- And now, choose the type of complaint which he/she wants to complain.
- Consumer can also elaborate their complaint.
- Click on the Confirm.
How to apply for new HP Gas connection?
- Visit to the official website of HP gas.
- After click on the link a homepage appear on the screen, click on the “new user” option.
- Now, you can fill all the necessary details like: User name and mobile number for the registration process.
- After the registration process user can register their mobile number with HP Gas.
- You will receive an SMS in your mobile number with your login details.
- Now, you can sign in to your account and then select the “New LPG connection” option. Fill online form with all necessary details. After entered all the details, click on the “submit” button.
- Now, you will have to upload all the documents which are required for new HP gas connection.
- After that you will receive updates on the status of your application on mobile number through SMS.
How to Apply for HP gas new connection offline?
The following are steps given below:
- Applicant can visit to their nearest HP Gas dealer office and collect an application form.
- After filling the application form along with the required documents submit it to the HP gas office.
- Applicant will receive a call confirming your request
- Request has been processed within 4-5 days.
How to change online registered mobile number in HP gas?
- Go to the official website of HP gas.
- Click on the online service and then refill booking option.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you click on the ‘login’ and enter your user name and password and click on the submit button.
- Now you logged in HP gas account and find the option ‘profile’ on the page and click on it.
- After click on the profile option you can see the option ‘edit profile’. Click on it.
- Now, you can see your consumer number, address, mobile number, email etc.
- Now to change the registered mobile number erase the existing number and enter the new number.
- And, click on the save option. A massage will be shown on the page that your profile has been updated.
How to transfer HP gas connection?
- Consumer goes to the HP Gas distributor with Subscription Voucher (SV).
- The distributor can check your SV and consumer number on record.
- If everything is in order, distributor can issue a Transfer Advice (TA) which is valid for 3 months.
- Consumer takes the TA to the new distributor in your new area.
- Consumer Submit the TA and the distributor will issue a new consumer number and make the changes in the records.