Kalia Yojana| kalia yojana list | kalia yojana online | kalia portal | Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List
The Odisha government has introduced a scheme called ‘Kalia Yojana’, for small farmers and landless agricultural laborers.
- Under the Kalia Yojana, about 10,180 crore rupees will be spent over three years to reduce poverty in the state and accelerate agriculture.
- Under the various components of Kalia Yojana, small farmers and landless agricultural laborers will be able to take advantage.
- The scheme is being seen as a viable alternative to farm loan waiver.
Provisions under the Kalia Yojana
- For Farmers: Rs.10,000 will be provided per farmer family as assistance for farming. For the five crop seasons between 2018-19 and 2021-22, each family will get Rs 5,000 separately in the Kharif and Rabi seasons. For the Crops loan up to Rs, 50,000 are interest-free.
- For landless agricultural families: Financial assistance of Rs 12500 will be provided to each landless agricultural family for agricultural support activities like a small unit of goat rearing, fishery kit for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and beekeeping, etc.
- For the elderly: Elderly, sick, and other people who are unable to do farming will be provided Rs 10,000 per family per year.
- Insurance for cultivators and landless agricultural families: Life insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh and additional personal accident coverage of Rs 2 lakh for 57 lakh families are also included under the Kalia scheme.
Kalia Yojana Installment 2021
- On 12 February 2021, the public authority of Odisha has moved approx Rs 1272 Crore to the recipient of Kalia Yojana.
- Roughly 53 Lakh Farmers of Odisha has gotten the advantages of Kalia Yojana through this Kalia Yojana 2021 Installment.
- Every farmer will get Rs 2000 in their bank account by this February 2021 installment. This sum i.e Rs 1272 has moved through the Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) technique.
- Then all the qualified farmers of the state may check their installment details by visiting the authority online interface.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Budget 2021
- When this scheme was started the government has sanctioned Rs 5115 crore for 43 lakh beneficiaries.
- For the year 2021, the state government has sanctioned a budget of Rs 3195 crore.
- Under the KALIA scheme, the government has announced to distribute Rs 10000/- per annum to each beneficiary.
- Under KALIA Yojana online the state government will distribute only Rs. 4000/– and under PM Kisan yojana Rs. 6000/- will be distributed by the central authority.
- No need to apply separately for both schemes. If you are enrolled with Kalia Yojana you can take the benefits of PM Kisan yojana too.
About Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021
- As a matter of first importance advantage of Kalia Yojana plan is that the public authority will give monetary assistance to the little and minimal ranchers by giving them Rs.25000 per family more than five seasons to help them in buying inputs like seeds, composts, pesticides, and use help towards work and different speculations.
- For Agricultural associated exercises, for example, for little goat raising unit, scaled-down layer unit, duckery units, fishery packs for the angler, mushroom development, and honey beekeeping, and so forth the public authority will give Rs. 12500/ – to every landless Agricultural Household.
- Weak cultivators/landless farming workers will likewise get Rs.10000/ – per family each year to deal with their food.
- Extra security front of Rs.2 Lakh will likewise be given at an ostensible pace of Rs.330/ – (Rs.165 will be paid by the public authority of Odisha) to the saving account holders whose age is more than 18 and under 50 years.
- The individual accidental of Rs.2 Lakh at an ostensible pace of Rs.12/ – (Rs.6 will be paid by the public authority of Odisha) to the saving bank account whose age is more than 18 and under 50 years. Rs.50000/ – at zero percent financing cost Crop Loan will likewise give to the farmers.
Features of Kalia Yojana List Odisha 2021
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) conspire|
|Started by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Dispatched date||21st December 2018|
|Article about||KALIA Yojana New List|
|Plan type||State government plot|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless horticulture workers|
The target of Kalia Yojana
Following are the destinations of the public authority behind dispatching this plan for the farmers:-
- The most important objective of the public authority is to ease the obligation-ridden ranchers from the obligation trap and for this reason the public authority has authorized more than Rs.10000/ – crore.
- Straightforwardly assault neediness by giving monetary help to the weak farming family units, landless workers just as minimal cultivators of the state.
- To help 92% of cultivators of the state and practically all poor landless cultivators.
- To give a comprehensive and adaptable emotionally supportive network to the farmers.
- Advancement of farming area
- Guarantee the farming efficiency
- Increment the pay of the farmers.
Top Five Benefits of Odisha Kalia Yojana
- Partners Of Cultivation
To buying seeds, composts, pesticides, and to pay wages or other investments monetary help of Rs 25,000/ – per farm family will be given. This monetary plan will be executed from Rabi season 2018-19 onwards. This monetary help will be accommodated five seasons for little and minor farmers.
- Help For Livelihood
For farming-associated exercises like goat raising unit, scaled-down layer unit, fishery packs for anglers, mushroom development, honey beekeeping, duckery units, and so forth monetary help of Rs 12,500/ – will be given to every horticultural family who is landless. SC and ST populace of the state will be especially profited by this plan.
- Weak Agricultural Household
Monetary help of Rs 10,000/ – per family will be given to weak cultivators/landless farming workers who are in mature age, having incapacities/infection, and so on so they can deal with their food.
- Disaster protection For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Laborers
The bank account holders whose age is between 18 to 50 years will be given disaster protection front of Rs 2,00,000/ – at an ostensible premium of Rs 330/ – out of which Rs 165/ – will be paid by the authority of Odisha.
The saving account holder whose age between 18 to 50 years will be given individual mishap front of Rs 2,00,000/ – at the yearly premium of Rs 12/ – out of which Rs 6/ – will be paid by the Government of Odisha. In the event that the period of the recipient is between 51 to 70 years the whole measure of Rs 12/ – will be borne by the Government of Odisha.
- Interest-Free Crop Loan
Loan for crop up to Rs 50,000/ – will be made accessible at 0% premium to weak landless workers, cultivators, tenant farmers, and horticultural families that are distinguished by gram Panchayat. This activity has been taken to create and develop the farming.
Procedure To Login On The Kalia Portal
Step 1: Firstly, you have to go to the Kalia Portal or official website www.kalia.co.in.
Step 2: The home page will open
Step 3: On the homepage, you have to click on the login
Step 4: Now select your category
Step 5: Then you have to click on the link according to your category
Step 6: Then a new page will open where you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
Step 7: Then you need to click on the login.
Kalia Yojana New Beneficiary List 2021
Competitors need to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- First and foremost, you need to open the authority site of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation
- You need to tap the “Recipient list” choice from the menu bar on the landing page
- Another page will show up on the screen, then you need to choose your region-name
- Then select your Block/ULB and afterward GP to check beneficiary list kalia yojana 2021
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF interface
- At that point click on the PDF connect and enter the manual human test code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will shw up on the PC screen
- Then you need to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/spouse name, and gender to confirm your name in the list
Kalia Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
Step 1: To file the complaint under KALIA Yojana, candidates need to go to the authority site
Step 2: The landing page of the site will show up on the PC screen, from where you need to choose the “Online Grievance Application structure” choice which is accessible on the top corner right-hand side.
Step 3: Another page will open on the screen with guidelines, read them cautiously, and click the continued choice.
Step 4: An inquiry will show on the screen is “Would you like to document Grievance?” with two alternatives Yes and No.
Step 5: Click on yes and another screen will show up where you need to enter your Aadhar card number.
Step 6: Click the show alternative to see the complaint application structure.
Step 7: Fill the application structure with the asked details.
Step 8: Click the “submit” alternative to present the structure.
Step 9: A token number will show up, note it down for future reference.
Kalia Yojana Grievance Application Status
Step 1: To follow your KALIA Yojana complaint application, candidates need to go to the authority site.
Step 2: The landing page of the site will show up on the PC screen, from where you need to choose the “online Grievance Application structure” choice which is accessible in the top corner right-hand side.
Step 3: Click the “track your application” option accessible in the upper right corner.
Step 4: Another page shows up where you need to enter the given token number.
Step 5: Click the show option and your application status will show on the screen.
Upload Documents For Self-Registered Farmers (PM-KISAN) @Kalia Portal
Follow the steps to Upload Documents For Self-Registered Farmers (PM-KISAN):
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Click on the link “Upload Documents For Self-Registered Farmers (PM-KISAN)“
Step 3: Enter the Aadhaar number and hit the “Show” button
Step 4: All the detailed information will be displayed on the screen
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
Step 1: As a matter of first importance, you need to go to the authority site of Kalia Yojana.
Step 2: The home page will open
Step 3: On the landing page, you need to tap on the forms tab
Step 4: Then you need to tap on the refund application link
Step 5: Then a form will open
Step 6: After that, you need to download this form and take a printout of it.
Step 7: Then you need to fill the form cautiously and submit it to the concerned division.
How to check Kalia Yojana Reject List Odisha?
To check whether you are eligible or nor eligible to take the benefit of the scheme, you have to follow given below steps:
Step 1: Visit the Kalia Portal official website
Step 2: Hit the link “Know you Application Status“
Step 3: Enter the Adhaar number and the detailed information of the person will be shown on the screen
Step 4: One of the column you find out eligibility condition i.e. eligible or ineligible
Step 5: You can also check the reason of the Rejection of the application form
Hope you will like this information. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.