KCC Kisan Credit Card | KCC New Interest Rate | Documents required for Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2021
The government has set an objective of doubling the income of farmers. Remembering this, the Central Government has introduced the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. The Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, inaugurated the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme under the PM Kisan Yojana in the year 2020 to provide more benefits to the farmers of the country. Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, a credit card will be provided to the farmers of the country. Through which they will be given a credit of 1 lakh 60 thousand. Through this loan, the farmers of the nation will be able to deal with their farming and well. With this, farmers can likewise be able to insure their crops. Recently, cattle farmers and fishermen have additionally been included under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. If you also want to get a credit card under Kisan Credit Card Yojana, then you need to go to the official website and follow our given process. Loans under Kisan Credit Card Scheme will be provided to farmers at a 4% interest rate without any guarantee.
- Under this scheme, many farmers of the country are being provided loans at the low-interest rates by providing Kisan Credit Card so that they can overcome all the problems related to their farming.
- It has been a full year since the scheme was launched by the Central Government in the year 2020 .
- Under the Kisan Credit Card Yojana, a target of providing Kisan Credit Cards to about 2.5 crore farmers of the country, out of which about 1.82 Crore farmers have been benefited by the Central Government so far.
New Interest Rate of KCC
The Kisan Credit Card plan was introduced in 1998. The government announced a new interest rate for the Kisan Credit Card due to the Corona transition. In a special campaign, PM Narendra Modi from Chitrakoot district of Uttar Pradesh has circulated Kisan Credit Cards to more than 25 lakh beneficiaries. For which work has been allotted to more than 2 thousand bank branches. Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, an interest rate of 7% per annum will have to be given on the credit card. Through the Kisan Credit Card, agricultural insurance is also available for the crop and the region and interest is also accessible on the savings bank rate on the amount left from KCC.
- If the beneficiary settles his loan within 1 year, then the beneficiary will get a 3% discount on interest rate and 2% subsidy. It means farmers will get a total rebate of 5%.
- The farmer will have to pay 2% interest up to Rs. 300000, if repays the loan within one year
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
The Kisan Credit Card Scheme was introduced to provide loans to farmers at low-interest rates. But still, about 42% of the farmers have not joined this scheme and remain connected with the moneylenders for their farming. Recently, the Central Government has tried to link all those farmers who are availing the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi with the Kisan Credit Card. Now the Kisan Credit Card also be linked to cattle farmers and fish farmers. Through which farmers will be distributed guarantee free loan.Farmers of the country who have arable land can make a farmer credit card, in which farmers are given loans at a low-interest rate. It has been chosen by the Central Government to provide the facility of this plan to all the farmers associated with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Not only this, the interest rate will be only 4%. Under this Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021, farmers not covered by income tax can apply for a KCC loan.
Features of Kisan Credit Card
- Farmers are given credit for meeting their financial necessities of farming and other allied activities along with post-harvest expenses.
- Investment credit for rural requirements such as dairy animals, pump sets, etc.
- Farmers can take credit of up to Rs.3 lakh and also avail produce marketing loans.
- Insurance coverage for KCC plan holders up to Rs.50,000 in the case of permanent disability or passing. A cover of Rs.25,000 is given in the case of another risk.
- Eligible farmers will be given a savings account with an attractive interest rate along with the smart card and a debit card in addition to the Kisan Credit Card.
- No security will be required for loans amounting up to Rs.1.60 lakh.
Benefits of Credit Card Scheme for Kisan 2021– किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड के फायदे
- All the farmers of the nation can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under the Kisan credit card scheme2021, all the farmers connected under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Through this credit card, an advance of Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand will be provided to the farmers of the country by the central government.
- Under this plan, farmers will be able to do their farming very well by getting loans.
- The advantage of this plan will be made available to 14 crore farmers of the country.
- To reduce the interest trouble for the farmers.
- Kisan Credit Card can take loans from every bank
- किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड + किसान सम्मान निधि स्कीम से लिंक कर दिया है
KCC Yojana Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Kisan Credit Card Scheme|
|Started by||By the central government|
|Beneficiary||Farmer of the country|
|Objective||To provide low-interest tax loan|
Which fish farmers can get a Kisan credit card?
- Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture Fishermen
- Fish farmer (individual and group / assistant / crop / tenant farmer)
- Self-help group
- Joint liability group
- Women’s group
Documents required for Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2021
- The farmer should have cultivable land.
- Each one of those farmers can apply for a Kisan Credit Card, which is in agricultural production on their own farm or doing farming work in any other field or is related to any kind of crop production.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Only the Indian residential farmer can apply for this scheme
- Copy of the ground
- Pan card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply Kisan Credit Card Scheme(Offline)?
Under these RuPay Kisan Credit Cards, if the farmers of the country want to apply for getting their credit cards, then you have to take all your documents and go to the nearest bank branch. By going to the bank, you have to take the application form of Kisan Credit Card Yojana from the bank officer there. After taking the application form, you have to fill required information asked in the form. After filling in all the information, you have to attach all the required documents with the application form and submit it to the bank official. After verifying your application form, you will be given a किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड within a few days.
How to Apply Kisan Credit Card Scheme(Online)?
Through Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021, a loan of 3 lakh rupees is given for the crop. Farmers have to pay 7% interest for this loan. If the farmers of the country want to take advantage of this scheme, then they need to apply for a credit card.
Step 1: Firstly, you need to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/ .
Step 2: After that, Kisan Credit Card Loan Application Form will be appear.
Step 3: On the home page, the option of Download KCC Form will be shown.
Step 4: After clicking on this option, you will open the KCC Application Form PDF in front of you, you can download the application form here.
Step 5: After downloading the application form, you need to fill in all the information asked in the form. After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all the required documents with the application form.
Step 6: After this, you will have to submit your application form to the bank where your account is open.
After verifying the data provided by the farmer, the application will be acknowledged and the application will go to the login of the branch of the bank account where the amount of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is received. Each one of the farmers whose applications will be approved will be provided a Credit Card within 15 days. The application software monitoring will be allocated to the Deputy Agricultural Director District Magistrate & the Lead District Manager.
What is a Kisan Credit Card?
KCC is a credit card in India, through which farmers get loans for various items for agriculture on less interest rate such as fertilizer, Seeds, Pesticide, etc
Kisan card scheme associated with which farmer scheme?
The kisan credit card KCC has been linked to the PMKSNY Pradham Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
Which papers required to examine for a farmer credit card?
Firstly the revenue record will be seen and for the identity Aadhar card, pan card and photo will be used and an affidavit will be required to determine that the applicant person is not loan outstanding in any bank.
Is bank taking any processing fees to provide its service for KCC?
No, on the recommendations of government, banks have abolished p[rocessing fees to expedite the work of making credit card for farmer.
Above given was all the possible information about the apply for KCC Kisan Credit Card 2021. You can bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest government schemes updates.