Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana 2021 (PMKMY):The small and marginal farmers of our country will be provided pension by the government to live properly in old age under the scheme प्रधानमंत्री किसान मानधन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन. The Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana has been launched on 31 May 2019 by the Central Government. Under this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021, a pension amount of Rs 3000 per month will be provided to small and marginal farmers of the nation on completion of 60 years of age.
Under the Kisan Maandhan Yojana, after the age of 60 years by the central government, you are given a lifetime pension of ₹ 3000 per month. Also, under this scheme, monthly payments are made by the Central Government as much as you pay monthly. The benefit of this scheme is the double benefit at half the cost.
In this article you can get all the details like “What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana? Who can apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana? What are the benefits of Kisan Maandhan Yojana? Documents required, How to apply for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021?
What is Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana 2021 (PMKMY)?
Kisan Pension Yojana 2021:
The applicant applying under this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 should be 18 to 40 years old. The central government will cover small and marginal farmers under this scheme by 2022. The benefit of this Kisan Maandhan Yojana will also be given to those beneficiaries who have arable land of 2 hectares or less. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary of the beneficiary dies due to any reason, then 1500 rupees will be given to the beneficiary’s wife every month.
Under this scheme Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana, the central government will provide a monthly pension of Rs 3000 to small and marginal farmers after the age of 60 years. PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme for all small and marginal farmers across the country. Through this PM Kisan Maan Dhan Scheme, to benefit 5 crore small and marginal farmers of the country. Under पीएम किसान मानधन योजना, the age of the applicant should be 18 to 40 years. Under this किसान पेंशन योजना, the beneficiaries of 18 to 40 years will have to pay a premium ranging from Rs 55 to Rs 200 every month. The Life Insurance Corporation acts as a nodal agency under this Kisan Pension scheme.
Highlights PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
|Scheme||Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana (PMKMY)|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Objective||Monthly pension of 3000 rupees after 60 years of age|
|Beneficiary||Small and Marginal farmers|
|Launched on||31 May 2019|
|Pension amount||Rs 3000 per month|
- The main objective of this Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the small and marginal farmers of the country by giving a monthly pension of 3000 rupees after the age of 60 years
- To meet the economic needs of their old age.
- Making the farmers of the country self-sufficient in old age and empowering the landless farmers under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021.
- Providing social security to the farmers and securing their future
- Developing and strengthening the farmers
Premium Payment Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021
The beneficiaries applying under the Kisan Pension Scheme will also have to pay a premium every month.
- 50% premium will be provided by the beneficiaries and the remaining 50% premium will be given by the government.
- They want to apply through the nearest Public Service Center (CSC).
- Under this Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) acts as a fund manager nodal agency.
- The beneficiaries of the age of 18 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 55 per month
- The beneficiaries of the age of 40 will have to pay a premium of Rs 200.
- Only then can he avail the benefits of this Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana on completion of 60 years of age.
- The beneficiary should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- The pension amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary
|Central Government |
|18||Rs. 55||Rs. 55||Rs. 110|
|19||Rs. 58||Rs. 58||Rs. 116|
|20||Rs. 61||Rs. 61||Rs. 122|
|21||Rs. 64||Rs. 64||Rs. 128|
|22||Rs. 68||Rs. 68||Rs. 136|
|23||Rs. 72||Rs. 72||Rs. 144|
|24||Rs. 76||Rs. 76||Rs. 152|
|25||Rs. 80||Rs. 80||Rs. 160|
|26||Rs. 85||Rs. 85||Rs. 170|
|27||Rs. 90||Rs. 90||Rs. 180|
|28||Rs. 95||Rs. 95||Rs. 190|
|29||Rs. 100||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
|30||Rs. 105||Rs. 105||Rs. 210|
|31||Rs. 110||Rs. 110||Rs. 220|
|32||Rs. 120||Rs. 120||Rs. 240|
|33||Rs. 130||Rs. 130||Rs. 260|
|34||Rs. 140||Rs. 140||Rs. 280|
|35||Rs. 150||Rs. 150||Rs. 300|
|36||Rs. 160||Rs. 160||Rs. 320|
|37||Rs. 170||Rs. 170||Rs. 340|
|38||Rs. 180||Rs. 180||Rs. 360|
|39||Rs. 190||Rs. 190||Rs. 380|
|40||Rs. 200||Rs. 200||Rs. 400|
Exempted Person under the PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2021
- Should be covered under any other social security schemes like National Pension Scheme (NPS), Employees State Insurance Corporation Scheme, Employees Fund Organization Scheme, etc.
- Farmers selected by the Ministry of Labor and Employment for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yog Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Vayu Vandan Yojana.
- Further, the following categories of beneficiaries of high economic status will not be eligible for benefits under the scheme.
- All institutional landholders
- Former and current holders of constitutional posts
- Former and current ministers/ministers of state and former/current members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha/state assemblies/state legislative councils, former and current mayors of municipal corporations, former and current presidents of district panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and their field units, Central or State Public Sector Undertakings and Attached Offices / Government as well as regular employees of local bodies (excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class). And employees. IV / Group D employees).
- All persons who paid income tax in the previous assessment year. (F) Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects were registered with professional bodies and completed the profession by practice
Documents Required for Kisan Pension Scheme 2021
- Small and marginal farmers of the country will be considered eligible under Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana
- There should be arable land of 2 hectares or less.
- Applicants should be between 18 to 40 years of age.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Age certificate
- income certificate
- Field measles khatauni
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport photo
For the Maandhan Yojana, the government has tied up with the Common Service Center. farmers can register themselves through the Common Service Center. Online registration of farmers through Common Service Center will be done Kisan Man Dhan Yojanaa Online Registration from CSC
PMKMY is a pension scheme launched by the central government for farmers under which farmers register themselves and they are provided by the government as a ₹ 3000 pension every month if they cross the age of 60 years.
How to apply for PM Kisan Man Dhan Yojana 2021?
प्रधानमंत्री किसान मानधन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन
Who want to apply under this Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana, then they should follow the below-given steps and get benefit by applying under the scheme.
Step 1: First of all, the application will have to take all its documents to the nearest Public Service Center (CSC).
Step 2: After this, all your documents have to be given to VLE and the village level entrepreneur (Vale) will have to pay a certain amount.
Step 3: Then VLE will link the Aadhaar card with your application form and fill the personal details and bank details. Then the monthly contribution payable will be auto calculated according to the age of the subscriber.
Step 4: The nomination cum auto-debit mandate form will be printed and further signed by the customer. Then the VLE will scan the same and upload it. Then the Kisan Pension Account Number will be generated. And the Kisan Card will be printed.
PMKMY REGISTRATION FROM CSC
The beneficiary farmers will go to their nearest Common Service Center, click here to know about the nearest Common Service Center. The Common Service Center will tell the operator that they have to get their registration done for Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana. The common service center operator will ask them for some documents which we have told you above. The registration of the farmer by the CSC operator will be done under Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana (PMKMY) and a receipt will be given to the farmer. At the time of registration, the first installment amount will be collected from you by the CSC operator. You will be taken permission to deduct the amount for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana through auto-debit from the bank account information you have given.
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Government of India
Hope you will like this information related to Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana 2021 (PMKMY). If you still have a query, you can ask us in the comment section. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest updates.