Kusum yojana Rajasthan Registration | Kusum yojana Beneficiary List 2021 | Documents Required for Kusum Yojana | कुसुम योजना
Under Kusum yojana Rajasthan, Agriculture Minister of Rajasthan Shri Lalchand Kataria on Monday inaugurated the first subsidized solar power pump plant of 7.5 HP capacity at Kapadiawas village in Jhotwara Panchayat Samiti area near Jaipur. Solar pumps ranging from 0.5 megawatts to 2 megawatts will be distributed under the Kusum Yojana by Rajasthan State Renewable Energy Corporation. The main objective of starting Rajasthan Kusum Yojana is to provide sunlight-based solar pumps to the farmers for irrigation.
Under this pm kusum yojana, the Central Government and Rajasthan State Government will convert 3 crore petrol and diesel irrigation pumps into tire energy pumps. Farmers of the country who run water system siphons with the help of diesel or petrol, now those pumps will be run under Tire Energy under this Kusum Scheme 2021.
In the primary period of KUSUM Yojna plan, 1.75 lakh pumps of the country which run on diesel and petrol will be run with the help of solar panels. Under this राजस्थान सोलर पंप योजना, the state government has set an objective of converting 17.5 lakh diesel pumps and 3 crore farming pumps into sun-oriented in the next 10 years. Rajasthan Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd Kusum Yojana is an important plan for the farmers of Rajasthan.
कुसुम योजना राजस्थान Archives: The government has allocated an initial budget of Rs 50 thousand crores to install sun-based pumps and promote sunlight-based items in the fields of the farmers of the state has been done. Under this PMKY, 20 lakh farmers of the state will be helped to install sunlight based pumps in the budget 2020 -21.
A webinar on the effective implementation of budget provisions has been coordinated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 18 February 2021. He has stated in this webinar that the PM Kusum Yojana has transformed the Annadata into a power donor. It has been reported by the Prime Minister that under Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana PMKY, the government aims to achieve 30 GW of solar power capacity by installing small power plants in agricultural areas. So far 4 GW power capacity has been achieved through Kusum Yojana and 2.5 GW capacity will be added soon.
In the next 1 to 1.5 years, 40 GW of sunlight-based power will be generated by the government through this Kusum scheme Rajasthan. This solar power generation will be achieved through rooftop solar projects. In the coming time, an effort will be made by the government to strengthen the power sector.
Kusum Yojana Cost and Income
- In the coming time, approx 20 lakh farmers will be covered under this कुसुम सोलर पैनल पंप योजना
- Through Solarize Water Pumps KUSUM Program, the government’s goal of doubling the income of farmers by 2022 will be achieved.
- The target was to cover approx 17.5 lakh farmers under the Kusum scheme earlier.
- To avail of this scheme, farmers will have to pay only 10% of the total cost.
- Rajasthan government launched kusum scheme solar power plan will provide a 30% amount as a subsidy to the farmers and a 30% amount will be provided to the farmers in the form of a loan.
- MW scale solar for farmers under KUSUM in Rajasthan, the landowner can get income ranging from Rs. 60000 to Rs. 100000 per year by setting up a solar power plant in the next 25 years.
- Not only will the electricity be saved through the Kusum Yojana, but an additional 30,800 MW of power can also be produced.
Features of Kusum yojana
- Through the Kusum scheme of the government, farmers are getting a lot of benefits.
- Raj agri minister inaugurates solar pump under Kusum Yojna, the farmers of the state are able to irrigate their fields in the daytime by installing solar systems and running pump sets with solar energy, which is also increasing their income, this government’s Kusum scheme is a beneficial scheme for the farmers
- The issue of power for irrigation has been solved by all the farmers of the state i.e. the Rajasthan yojana is focused on the “PM KUSUM Scheme for Farmers 2021“
- In this scheme of farmers, 30% is being given by the Central Government and 30% is being given by the State Government and 30% is being given by NABARD. The leftover 10% amount is stored to the farmer and the solar systems are being introduced
- Under this solar pump plan, 3 to 7. 5 HP pump sets are being installed, Rs 20 thousand 549 for 3 HP, Rs 33 thousand 749 for 5 HP, and Rs 46 thousand 687 for 7.5 HP stored to the farmer as demand Have to get it done
- At that time he gets a pump set for the water system in his fields
- कुसुम योजना सौर कृषि पंप scheme, the farmers of the state who are taking loans to install sun-based power systems in their fields, can not pay the loan given by producing electricity from sun-based energy, the farmers of the state can spare other farmers or the government by giving them on the grid
- You can pay the installment of the income tax loan
[New Update] about Kusum Yojana 2021
The scope of this पीएम कुसुम योजना सोलर पंप Scheme Plan has been extended by the Ministry of Power and the Central Government on 13 November to give more advantages to millions of farmers of the country. Another allotment will be issued to the farmers of the country under this range. After which the farmers will be able to start their own power plant. Under this declaration of the Ministry of Power, now sun-based power plants can also be installed on barren, fallow, agricultural land, pastures, and damp grounds. According to the statement of the Ministry, the advantage of the plan can also be taken by the small farmer brothers. For the help of small farmers, projects of the 500 KW limit can be approved by the state government.
Components of Kusum Yojana
- Solar Pump Distribution: During the first phase of the Kusum scheme, the Department of Power, along with the Central Government Departments, will successfully deliver the solar-powered pump.
- Construction of solar power plants: Solar power factories will be built which have the capacity to produce a sufficient amount of electricity.
- Installation of tubewells: Tubewells will be set up by the government which will deliver a specific measure of power.
- Modernization of existing pumps: Modernization of existing pumps will likewise be finished. Story Old pumps will be replaced with new sunlight-based pumps.
Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Registration 2021
- Under this scheme, pumps that irrigate agriculture will be made pumps with tire energy
- Kusum Yojana will provide benefit for the farmers in those states which are affected by drought and this will cause less damage to their crops
- The total cost of setting up 3 crore solar power plants targeted by 2022 under Kusum Yojana 2021 will be Rs 1.4 lakh crore
- Of which 48 thousand crore rupees will be contributed by the central government (48 thousand crore rupees will be contributed by the central government) and whereas the state government will give the same amount
- Under this Kusum Yojana 2021, the farmers of the country will have to pay only 10% of the total cost, while 48 thousand crores will be arranged through bank loans.
Documents Required for Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021
- Aadhar card
- Bank account
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Kusum Yojana 2021?
Farmers can follow the given below procedure steps to KUSUM YOJANA 2021 APPLY/ कुसुम योजना पंजीकरण 2021:
Step 1: Firstly, the applicant needs to visit the PMKY official website, Then the home page will appear
Step 2: On this home page, click on the option of kusum yojana online registration 2021
Step 3: Then, all the details asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile, etc. will have to be filled in
Step 4: After filling in the information now, finally, click on the “submit” button
Step 5: After successful Pm Kusum Yojana Apply Online registration, you are coordinated to submit 10% of the cost of the solar pump set to the approved providers by the chose beneficiaries.
Step 6: After all this, solar pumps will be installed in their fields in a few days
How to check the list of Kusum Yojana application
चलिए जानते हैं राजस्थान कुसुम योजना सोलर पंप लाभार्थी सूची
Step 1: To check the names of selected applicants for setting up a solar power plant under the Kusum scheme, first of all, you need to visit the official website of the Solar Scheme named कुसुम सोलर पंप वितरण योजना
Step 2: Then, click on the “List of registered applications for Kusum” to check out the name in solar subsidy scheme
Step 3: After clicking on the option, a list of selected applicants will open in front of you and now you can easily find the name of any person under this राजस्थान कुसुम योजना लिस्ट.
Download PM KUSUM Consumer List – Jodhpur
Aim of Kusum Yojana
- As you most likely are aware, there are many states in India where there is a drought, and the farmers who cultivate there have to suffer a loss due to drought. Remembering this, the central government has started PM Kusum Yojana 2021
- The main objective of this सोलर पैनल Solar Subsidy Scheme is to provide electricity free of cost to the farmers of the country.
- Under this Kusum Solar plant Subsidy Scheme, farmers should be provided with a solar panel for irrigation, such that they can irrigate their fields well
- Through this Kusum Yojana 2021, farmers will get double benefits and their income will also increase.
- Second, if farmers make more power and send it to the framework. Then they will also get its price.
Highlights of Kusum Yojana
|Scheme Name||Kusum Yojana 2021|
|योजना||कुसुम सोलर पंप वितरण योजना|
|कुसुम योजना का पूरा नाम||किसान ऊर्जा सुरक्षा व उत्थान महाअभियान|
|Launched by||Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Objective||To provide solar irrigation pumps at discounted prices|
Benefits of Kusum Yojana 2021 | कुसुम सोलर पंप वितरण योजना के लाभ
All the farmers of the nation can take benefit from this सोलर वाटर पंप plan.
- Providing solar irrigation pumps at discounted prices.
- फ्री सोलर पंप – Solarization of 10 lakh grid-associated agricultural pumps
- Under Kusum Yojana 2021, 17.5 lakh diesel pumps running with diesel in the first phase will be run with solar energy, Which will reduce diesel consumption.
- Now pumps that irrigate the fields will run with solar power, farmers will get a boost in farming.
- This scheme will generate additional megawatts of electricity.
- Under this scheme, 60% of the financial assistance will be provided by the government to the farmers for setting up solar panels, and the bank will provide 30% loan assistance and the farmer will need to pay 10%.
- Kusum Yojana will be beneficial for those farmers where the state will be drought-prone and where there is a problem of electricity.
- 24 hours electricity will be available by installing a solar plant. Because of which farmers without much of a stretch irrigate their fields.
- The additional electricity that will be generated from the solar panel, the farmer can sell that electricity to the government or non-government electricity departments, from where the farmer can get the help of Rs 6000 for 1 month.
- Whatever sunlight-based panels will be installed under Kusum Yojana, they will be installed in the desolate land, so that the wasteland will also be utilized, and income will be obtained from the barren land.
Hope you will like this information regarding PM Kusum Yojana. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.