The Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has been dispatched the scheme name as Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana. Under this plan, an incentive amount of Rs. 7 thousand per acre will be given by the state government to the farmers who leave the cultivation of paddy in the areas included in the dark zone of Haryana and sow other alternative crops in place of paddy such as Maize, Arhar, and Urad and so on. Under this Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana, the people can profit from monetary help of Rs.7000 per acre incentive by selecting their names through the Mera Pani Meri Virasat portal. The Haryana government says that some agricultural areas of Haryana are uninformed zone. On the diminishing size of the ground water level, the farming region here is partitioned into different blocks. There are 36 blocks of Haryana where the decrease in ground water level has incresed almost double in the last 10 to 12 years. The state government of Haryana has developed a new portal for the Formers to give financial help to the Non-paddy Crops. Along these lines, all eligible people of the state can profit of this advantage by applying the scheme through the Mera Pani Meri Virasat web portal or by visiting the official link www.agriharyanaofwm.com.
- While presenting the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana on 6th May 2020, the state government CM Manohar Lal Khattar announced that the govt will buy maize and pulses at the minimum support price (MSP).
- Also, every eligible farmer will get Rs.7000 per acre of land for a substitute crop of the water guzzler paddy.
- The farmers can grow other alternative crops in place of paddy cultivation which takes less water than paddy such as Maize, Arhar, Urad, Guar, Cotton, Bajra, Sesame, summer moong (Baisakhi moong) etc.
- The state govt will give the scheme advantage in 2 installments.
- The 1st installments of 25% amount will be credited after checking of the Crop sown.
- The excess Installment amount, for example, a 75% sum will be credited prior to reaping.
- The state govt will focus on this Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana in over-exploited blocks of 12 regions.
Major Benefits and the objectives of Scheme
- Only the farmers of Haryana state can take benefit from the scheme Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana.
- Nineteen blocks have been included in the 1st phase of this scheme.
- Under the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana, the farmers of the Haryana state will have to must register online to get the incentive amount by the state government.
- In any other block of the Haryana state, if the willing farmers want to leave the paddy cultivation, then they will also be able to apply for grant under this scheme.
- Cultivation of maize, tuar, moong, urad, sesame, cotton and vegetables will be done under this scheme and these crops will be procured at the minimum support price.
- This amount will be provided to those farmers who have taken the classification of crops in at least 50% area of the land.
- Under this scheme, 100000 hectares of Haryana will be considered as the main goal, which includes maize, millet, cotton, pulses etc.
- If the farmer cultivates fruit plants or vegetables under the selected area of Haryana, then the grant amount will be provided separately according to the provisions of the schemes prevalent by the Horticulture Department.
- Crop insurance will also be done by the state government for the crops sown by the farmers through crop legalization.
- Farmers who want to adopt crop diversification will be required to pay only the GST cost of the total cost on micro irrigation equipment.
- Under the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana to the farmers of Haryana state, the goal of Haryana government is to reduce the consumption of irrigation water.
- Paddy transplantation is more in 8 blocks which include Sewan and Guhla, Sirsa, Ratia in Fatehabad and Shahabad, Ismailabad, Pipli and Baban in Kurukshetra region.
- Tubewells with limit of in excess of 50 horsepower are being used and paddy cultivation is not allowed on the panchayati land in the blocks where water is below 35 meters.
- If the farmers of other blocks also need to stop paddy cultivation and come up with alternatives other than maize, they can also apply for the scheme they can also be given an incentive of Rs 7,000 per acre of land under the Mera Paani Meri Virasat Scheme.
- 80% subsidy will also give for the micro-irrigation and drip irrigation, along with providing farm machinery required for sowing etc. in the cultivation of maize and pulses.
- This scheme and process will also ensure the availability of water for upcoming generations.
Highlights about the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana|
|Scheme Under||State government|
|Started on||May 6th, 2020|
|Started by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||The Farmers of Haryana State|
|Major Benefit||7,000 per acre under the scheme|
|Objective of the Scheme||Incentives for sowing of crops other than paddy and to provide incentive money to farmers|
|Authority Website||www.agriharyanaofwm.com and Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana|
|Registration | Login||Registration/Login|
|Register for Crop Diversification||Farmer Registration|
|Apply for recharge shaft||Recharge Shoft|
|Options for Flood Affected Areas||Alternate Crop Registration|
|Official Website||MeraPaniMeriVirasat Yojana|
Documents required for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- First of all the applicant must be a permanent citizen of Haryana state.
- Aadhar Card of applicant
- An Identity card of applicant
- Bank account passbook of applicant
- Arable land papers of applicant
- A valid mobile number of applicant
- Passport size photo of applicant
How to apply for Mera Pani Meri Virasat plan?
All the citizen of the Haryana state who wants to apply online for the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana, they should have to follow the following steps:
Step 1: To apply for the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana, first of all, the applicant has to visit the link official website of the agriculture department.
Step 2: After visiting the official website, the home page will be displayed on the screen, where you will have to hit on the ‘Farmer Registration’ option.
Step 3: After clicking on this option, the next page will open on the computer screen, where you will have to fill some information such as your Aadhar number and after that hit on the ‘Next’ button.
Step 4: After that, you will be required to fill in the farmer details and then the fill in the total land holding and crop details.
Step 5: After filling the complete information you will have to click on the ‘submit’ button, by following these steps your registration will be done.
How to apply for the flood-affected areas?
Step 1: The first step is that you have to visit the link official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will be shown on the screen.
Step 2: Now,on this home page, you will see the ‘flood-affected areas’ option, and then you will be require to click on it.
Step 3: After that, the next page will open on the screen where you will see the ‘farmer registration’ option.
Step4: And then, you will be required to fill in all the information as asked in the form such as Aadhar number, general details, farmer details, total land holding and so on.
Step 5: Now, after filling complete details you will need to click on the ‘submit’ button and after clicking on the submit button, you will be registered.
Registration process for crop diversification
Step 1: To register for crop diversification first of all you must go through the link of official website of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department.
Step 2: After this the homepage will be displayed on the computer screen, where you will have to hit the ‘Register for crop diversification’ option which will show in the menu.
Step 3: After that, a new page will open, and then you will have to enter your Aadhar number.
Step 4: Then, a registration form will appear on the screen, in which you are required to fill in all the information as asked in the form and after that submit the form.
Step 5: Once you hit the submit button your registration process will be done.
Process to apply for recharge shaft
Step 1: To register for crop diversification first of all the candidate must go through the link of the official website of the Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department.
Step 2: After this the homepage will be displayed on the computer screen, where you will have to hit the ‘Apply for Recharge Shaft’ option which will shows in the menu.
Step 3: Then, a registration form will appear on the screen, in which you are required to fill in the complete information as asked in the form such as farmer’s name, father’s name, mobile no., Aadhar number and so on.
Step 4: Now, after filling the complete information, you will have to hit the submit button to submit the application for recharge shaft.
Seller selection process
You can select the seller in Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana by following the easy steps given below.
Step1: The first step is, you will have to visit the link official website of the Department of Agriculture.
Step 2: After this, the home page of the website will open on the screen, where you will have to hit on the ‘Select seller’ option
Step 3: After this, a new page will open on the screen, where you will see a form you are required to fill in all the information carefully as asked in this form.
Step 4: After that, at last, you need to hit the search button.
Step 5: After clicking on the search button, the seller’s details will be displayed on your computer screen and then from this, you can easily select your seller.
Hope you will get all the detailed information related to Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana. If you have still a query, you can ask us in the comment section. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest updates.