MP Vradha Pension Scheme 2021 | MP Vradha Pension | Vridha Pension
MP Vradha Pension Scheme has been started by the state government for the Old Age Citizens, under which monthly financial assistance is allocated in the form of pension to all the Old Age citizens present in Madhya Pradesh to meet all the requirements of financial assistance. Services related to the Vridha Pension Form have been registered online by the Madhya Pradesh Government for all citizens availing pension schemes. Citizens can complete MP Vradha Pension Scheme online application process, online at home, using the internet.
Madhya Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme 2021, Benefits will be given to all the needy old age citizens of Madhya Pradesh who have no income source of any kind in their old age. Under वृद्धा पेंशन योजना मध्यप्रदेश, all residents of the state will avail the benefit of pension amount every period. There is no need for the elderly to suffer about fulfilling all those needs that occur in old age life. With financial assistance in the form of a pension, they can easily fulfill his need. Under MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021, the beneficiary elders will get the benefit of taking a financial amount of Rs 500. All Old Age citizens above the age of 60 years are included to apply for the MP Old Age Pension Scheme.
Key Highlights of Madhya Pradesh Vradha Pension Yojana
|Scheme||Madhya Pradesh Vradha Pension Yojana 2021|
|पेंशन पोर्टल||मध्यप्रदेश वृद्धा पेंशन योजना|
|State||Madhya Pradesh Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Department of Social Welfare Department|
|Application Mode||Online, Offline|
|Eligibility||Age above 60 years|
|Objective||Provide financial assistance to the senior citizen|
|Benefit||Pension amount Rs. 500 per month|
|Madhya Pradesh Pension Portal||http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/|
Objectives of MP Vradha Pension Yojana वृद्धा पेंशन योजना मध्यप्रदेश 2021
- The main objective of MP Vridha Pension Scheme 2021, is to grant financial assistance to the Poor Old Age Citizen
- Through MP Vradha Pension scheme, Old Age Persons do not have to depend on any other person
- He/she can meet his needs only by registering the pension scheme.
- Under the MP Old Age Pension Scheme, the amount received by the beneficiary elders will be directly transferred to their bank account under DBT.
- Pension amount will be made available to all the Senior Citizen living below the poverty line
- Under MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021, the old age of beneficiaries will get a Financial Assistance
- More than 35 lakh Elderly will get benefit from this MP Pension scheme 2021
- The purpose of this scheme is to support the aged more and more.
- The amount of pension will go directly to the account
- The administration has created software for this scheme and all services have been included in this software.
- The software includes Old Age Pension Scheme, Disabled Pension Scheme, and Widow Pension Scheme, etc.
Benefits of MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021
• All the Elder citizens belonging to the economically backward class will get the advantage of getting financial amounts under the MP Old Age Pension Scheme
• Through the Madhya Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme 2021, the senior citizens will get the financial amount ranging from Rs 300 to Rs 500 depending on the age.
• Madhya Pradesh Social Security Pension Portal was started by the state government for pension schemes in which citizens can get all information related to their pension online.
• More than 35 lakh old age citizens of MP state will be benefited from MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021
• The Pension Amount can be received by all the elders who have completed 60 years of age in the state.
• The amount received from MP old age pension scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank account
• Elderly residents will not need to go to any government agency to take benefit of all the services correlated with pension schemes
• All pension scheme services have been announced online by the state government, the beneficiary of which can now get the benefit of sitting at home
• All the elders belonging to the BPL category have been included to apply in Madhya Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
• Through the single click pension scheme, now the pension will directly go to the accounts of the elderly and their information will also be available on the mobile
• With the introduction of this scheme, the elderly will not have to wonder for a pension
Eligibility and Criteria
• Only the resident of Madhya Pradesh is eligible to apply for MP old age pension scheme
• The age of the elderly applying for MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021 should be more than 60 years
• Older citizens serving in government service are not eligible for this pension scheme
• If any other pension scheme is being availed by an aged person, then he is not eligible for MP Old Age Pension Scheme.
• An elderly citizen is required to have a BPL card
• Senior citizen should not be the owner of any three-wheeler or four-wheeler vehicle to Madhya Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
Required documents for MP Vradha Pension Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Residential certificate
- BPL card
- Ration card
- income certificate
- Passport Size photo
- Bank pass book
- Mobile number
How to apply for MP Vradha Pension offline?
All the beneficiary candidates follow the given below procedure to offline mp vridha pension yojana apply:
Step 1: Go to the Tehsil or Social Welfare Department of his area
Step 2: Take the Apply for Old Age Pension Form from the counter
Step 3: Fill the application form, attach the required copy of the relevant documents along with the application form
Step 4: Submit the application form to the concerned office
Step 5: After verification of the Senior Citizen Pension Scheme Application form, the beneficiary list will be released on the official website
How to Apply MP Vridavasta Pension Scheme 2021 Online?
Eligible applicants need to follow the given below procedure to apply online MP Vradha Pension 2021
वृद्धा पेंशन योजना मध्यप्रदेश ऑनलाइन आवेदन 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension Scheme 2021
Step 2: On the home page of MP Vridha Pension, click the link “Apply for Pension Scheme”
Step 3: Fill the Pension Form 2021 details like District Name, Mandal, etc
Step 4: Upload all the required documents in a proper format
Step 5: Click on the “Submit” button, and you get a “Registration Number”, which is used for future further purpose
Step 6: This is the complete procedure to fill the Online request for Social Security Pensions in Madhya Pradesh
How to check the application status of MP Vradha Pension Online?
Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned below to successfully check the status of the MP Vradha Pension Scheme:
Step 1: Inspect the MP government website of Vrida awastha pension Yojana 2021
Step 2: Click on the link “Old Age Pension Scheme Application Status” or “Vridha Pension Application Status”
Step 3: Enter the Registration number and click on the “Search” option
Step 4: Vridha Pension Application status will be displayed on the screen
MP Vradha Pension Beneficiary List
To check the Beneficiary list/ MP Vridha Pension Yojana List you have to apply these steps:
Step 1: Go to the Official portal of Vridha Pension Scheme Madhya Pradesh 2021
Step 2: Click on the “Beneficiary List 2021”,
Step 3: Fill in the details like district, local body, gram Panchayat or ward wise, etc
Step 4: Click on the “View” button and the list of Pension beneficiaries Madhya Pradesh Available on the computer screen
Step 5: Now this is the procedure to view the beneficiary list of MP Old Age Pension 2021
How to Login Madhya Pradesh State Pension Portal?
To login, the पेंशन पोर्टल Madhya Pradesh apply the given below steps
Step 1: Visit the official website of pension portal Madhya Pradesh
Step 2: Click on the “Login” link
Step 3: Fill the login ID and Password and captcha verification code
Step 4: If you forget your password click on the “Forget Password” link, and you have a facility to update your password
Step 5: Now click on the “Login” button and avail the benefit of the pension services online
How to See MP Vradha Pension Passbook?
Follow the process to view MP Vradha Pension Passbook वृद्धा पेंशन योजना मध्यप्रदेश
Step 1: Visit the official website of the MP Vridha Pension Scheme 2021
Step 2: A Form appears on the screen, where you have to fill in Member ID or Account number
Step 3: Select the financial year and fill the captcha verification code
Step 4: “Show Details”, click on this button, and the Pension passbook of Beneficiary will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: this is the procedure to check the MP Old Age Beneficiary pension Passbook
Knowing the Discontinued Pensioner Information
To check out the information of Discontinued pensioner Details or Reason for Pension Rejection apply given below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Older Pension Scheme Madhya Pradesh to See the reason for pension rejection
Step 2: Fill the “Member ID” for search member details
Step 3: Click on the link “Show Details” and all the detailed information of the discontinued pensioner will be visible on the screen. You have to easily use it for the future purpose
Verify Your Aadhaar via e-KYC
e-KYC through your Aadhaar number applicant can follow the process:
Step 1: Verify Aadhar card with composite ID
Step 2: Provide their Samagra ID and Aadhar number
Step 3: Confirm Samagra ID and an OTP will be sent to the mobile number
Step 4: After OTP verification, the Aadhar number verifies
Pension Sanction Order Approved by Public Service Center
Follow the given below Steps to view Pension Sanction Order Approved by Public Service Center
Step 1: Visit the Official Portal of MP Pension Scheme 2021
Step 2: Click on the link “Pension Sanction Order Approved by Public Service Center“
Step 3: Enter member ID to view member details and fill the captcha verification code
Step 4: Click on the “Show Details” button and view Pensioners Sanction Order
View Pension Approval Order
Step 1: Go to the Official Portal
Step 2: Click on the “View Pension Approval Order“
Step 3: Enter the Portal Member ID and “Show Details“
Step 4: Using these above-mentioned steps you can easily View Pensioners Sanction Order
View Approved Pension 2021
Applicants are advised to follow the procedure to see Approved Pension Proposal
Step 1: Go to the official website and on the home page you can see the option “Approved Pension Proposal” click on it
Step 2: Now select the details like a pension scheme, month, year, local body, district, and other details
Step 3: Fill the captcha code and click on “Generate Report“
View pensioner arrear passbook
To View pensioner arrear passbook citizen of the state follow the given below process step by step
step 1: Visit the official portal of MP Vridha Pension Yojana to view Family Member Arrear History
Step 2: Click on the link “View pensioner arrear passbook“
Step 3: Enter the Portal Member ID and click on the “Show Details” button
Step 4: The details of the Pensioner Arrear Passbook will be displayed on the screen
View Pensner physical verification status
To View Physical Verification Survey Details of the Member apply the steps :
Step 1: Visit the pension official portal
Step 2: Click on the “Pensioner physical verification status”
Step 3: Enter the Samagra ID and Captcha code
Step 4: Click on the “Show details” and the status of the verification displayed on the screen
MP Vradha Pension Yojana Helpdesk Details
If the applicant has any face any problem or complaint regarding any of the service, then he can contact by using the MP Vridha pension Scheme contact number, fax or Email ID:
MP Vradha Pension Mobile App Download
Step 1: Go to the Google Play Store and search for the MP Old Age Pension App
Step 2: Download Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension Scheme App
Step 3: Install it and use the Pension app and get the benefit of the pension scheme
FAQs Madhya Pradesh old age pension
What is the application mode to apply for Madhya Pradesh’s old-age pension?
The Applicant can apply either offline or Online Mode to apply for MP Vridha Awastha Pension Yojana.
What are the documents required to apply online for Vridha Pension?
Some of the mandatory Documents required to apply online for Vridha Pension are:
How much pension amount is provided to the vradha pension beneficiary?
The Madhya Pradesh government allocates the amount of Vridha Pension according to the age i.e. between the ages of 60 to 69, pension amount will be RS. 300
and above the age of 80, the pension amount will be RS. 500 per month.
What are the starting date and closing date to apply for Madhya Pradesh vradha pension Yojana 2021?
Applicants are advised to visit the official website from time to time to know the dates to apply for the MP vradha pension Scheme. As soon as the official notification is announced on the portal we will provide you the complete details here.
What is the eligibility to avail of the benefit of MP Vridha Pension?
The BPL category belonged to Senior citizen, will be eligible to apply for MP Old age pension scheme.
Hope you will like this information regarding MP Old Age Pension Scheme, MP Vradha Pension. If you still have a query, you can ask us in the comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest updates.