NADRS is a centrally sponsored scheme launched by the department of animal husbandry, dairying and fisheries by the national informatics center. The NADRS uses a digitized network, integrating MIS and GIS. It links the block, district, and each state to the central disease reporting and monitoring unit (CDRMU) in the department of animal husbandry, dairying and fisheries (DADF).
NADRS 2.0 login Report
National Animal Disease Reporting System based on the prevention and control of infections & contagious diseases in animal act two thousand nine, which was inaugurated in June 2009.
The objective of NADRS | National Animal Disease Reporting System
1.Enhance the operational performance of the Department Give immediate alerts to all concerned regarding Animal Disease Outbreaks, Remedial measures, etc.
2.Stop revenue failures by more reliable administration of Animal Health Disseminate information associated with animal diseases to all stakeholders in a suitable and effective manner
3. Have a united Management Information System for a more trustworthy decision guide
4.NADRS Mobile application or NADRS Portal, establish the existing record-keeping system to diminish workload below the manual system thereby increasing the efficiency with efficient use of ICT
5.To increase the essence of the notice generated by district-level offices Speed &Accuracy of data dissemination linked to Animal diseases to all stakeholders.
6.At National Informatics Centre NIC, NADRS Application S/W Training
7. NADRS 2.0 Mobile App launched to monitor livestock diseases
8. training on inaph nadrs for implementation of information network in Animal Productivity and Health (INAPH) & National Animal Disease Reporting System (NADRS)
What does NADRS mean?
What does NADRS stand for?
Livestock, Health & Disease Control Programme NADRS Meaning in India – The meaning of NADRS is NATIONAL ANIMAL DISEASE REPORTING SYSTEM (NADRS) the main purpose of NADRS System is to Recognize which diseases exist in the nation, Evaluate the level and situation of diseases, Evaluate the influence of different diseases, Set resources priorities for the use of for disease prevention, Plan, execute, and control disease charge programs, Counter to disease outbreak, describing the requirements of international organizations, Demonstrate disease status to trading partners.
NADRS Project link explains the National Animal Disease Reporting System (NADRS) project. The NADRS Portal would further be segregated into the subsections where the description is provided for about the NADRS Project, Aim of Project, Description of Nadrsapps Login project, execution plan, Implementation Agency, Advantages NADRS Project, etc. NADRS project is available to all registered and non-registered users.
Nadrs Login Complete Guide Update 2020 has complete information about the department, its officials, functions, organizations, department hierarchy, etc. NADRS Division provides information about 3 divisions, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, and Fisheries.
The NADRS Schemes consists of a list of schemes, planned schemes and non-planned schemes, latest schemes, allocation of funds, fund utilization, details of beneficiary, schemes success stories, tracing schemes that will support users in finding a scheme based on placed location/division/sector/budget range, etc.
At present, the national generic document registration system has spread out all over the country responsible for disease reporting. National animal disease reporting system and reporting of nadrs call disease through a web-based interface, SMS, e-mail. NADRS search option will be given in the NGDRS Portal, which will help farmers to determine the disease based on location, breed, symptoms, etc
The project will improve the efficiency of the authorities and generate SMS-based alerts about animal disease outbreaks, remedial measures, and so on. It will prevent loss of revenue through better management of animal health and timely disseminate data related to animal diseases to all stakeholders. It will have a united management information system to systematize the existing record-keeping procedure.
Launching of NADRS 2.0 Mobile App
NADRS 2.0 Mobile App for obtaining Animal disease information in titles of First Information Report (FIR), Daily Incidence (DI) cases, and Vaccination coverage from the Block Veterinary Officers with validation by District Veterinary Officers and State Veterinary Officer based on the modified NARDS 2.0 Mobile App.
The National Animal Disease Reporting System NADRS APK for Android is a produced program for reporting the occurrence of animal diseases data from the Block level Veterinary Units. (Download NADRS APK for Android) NADRS application administers and monitors livestock disease conditions in the nation with a view to initiating preventive and curative action in a favorable and fast manner.
Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services
• Dashboard features
• Revised First Information Report(FIR)
• Daily Incidence (DI) cases
• Modified Vaccination
• Module has been provisioned to capture fish diseases
• Capturing of state-wise actionable points generated during the review meetings and their status.
• Sharing of NADRS data to National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) for the forecasting of Animal Diseases
• Provision to upload a picture of disease incident while reporting
• Capturing of Information on “Animal Health Camps conducted” module has been included
• Provision has been made to capture vaccination of targets and achievements
NADRS 2.0 – LOGIN
- Visit the official website of the National Animal Disease Reporting System NADRS https://nadrsapps.gov.in/
- Enter the User Id and Password and fill in the captcha verification code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
What is the Nationwide Artificial Insemination Programme (NAIP)?
The Nationwide Artificial Insemination Programme (NAIP) will be launched in more than identified districts. All breeds of cattle and buffaloes will be included under this NAIP record. Monitoring of the scheme and follow-up of all the animals included under the schedule shall be continued till calves are born.
nadrsapps.gov.in Portal Artificial Insemination Coverage Login
1. Visit the NADRS Official website and select “Artificial Insemination Coverage” https://nadrsapps.gov.in/KrishiKalian/AILogin.aspx
2. The motive of the programme is “Protect animals, they will protect you” and here you can check out the nationwide artificial insemination programme (NAIP) report as “State Wise Progress”, “District Wise Progress” and “Village Wise Progress”.
3. Enter the User ID and password to enter the “Artificial Insemination – LOGIN”