NREGA Job Card List 2021 | nrega.nic.in | Increased salary under NREGA | NREGA job card payment process
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 gives job cards to the poor families of the country which contains all the information about the work accomplished by the work cardholder or NREGA beneficiary per year, a replacement NREGA card is ready for the beneficiaries.
NREGA job card list some primary things
- The main objective of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 NREGA scheme is to give work to each resident of India.
- Under this plan, 100 days of guaranteed work is given to each NREGA job card holder in a financial year.
- The MGNREGA scheme is being worked by the Government of India throughout the previous 14 years.
- This year 1.3 crores new NREGA job cards have been given to the laborers by the Government of India as compared to the earlier year and under this plan, 1 crore families have worked under the मनरेगा plan this year.
- Last year, the average work of a family under the netnrega plan was 48 days, which has now become 41 days. By November 30, 2020, 17 lakh families have finished 100 days of employment but by November last year 40.6 lakh families have finished the work. By the central government, by November 30, 2020, 324 crores each day were allotted according to the official website.
- Nowadays, the process of awarding work under this मनरेगायोजना is directed through software called Secure.
History of MNREGA scheme
The NREGA scheme was introduced by PV Narasimha Rao’s government in 1991. In this way, the plan was approved by both the parliaments, and the NREGA scheme was dispatched in 625 districts across India. In the World Development Report 2014, the NREGA plan was published. In which it was expressed that unskilled workers are given work through this plan. Through the plan that a lot of work openings arise. The NREGA plan has been described by the World Bank as a classic example of rural development. The World Bank has been described the NREGA scheme as a classic example of rural development.
NREGA job card list objectives
- Through the job card, individuals in rural areas are provided with at least 100 days of ensured skilled employment every year.
- Through which the economic condition of jobless people improves and they become independent.
- Because now the NREGA work card available online, so people can download their NREGA work card through the Internet from home and can also check their name in the NREGA job card list (नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2021)
- NREGA Job Card List online at nrega.nic.in
Increased salary under NREGA
The central government has expanded the salary given to unskilled laborers under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Scheme. Earlier, under the NREGA, the salary was ₹ 209 every year, which has now been expanded to ₹ 303.40. The government will give this extra amount from the Sundergarh District Mineral Institute Fund. In view of the global epidemic of Covid-19, an increment in jobs under NREGA is being added by the government. So that the workers don’t need to face any kind of difficult situation.
Services available on the official website of NREGA
- Application for job card
- NREGA job card download
- Labor payment status
- Knowledge of the work to be done under NREGA
NREGA Job Card List 2021 Highlights
|Name of the scheme||NREGA job card list 2021|
|Started by||By the central government|
|Beneficiary||NREGA job card holders of all states|
|Department||Ministry of Rural Government of India|
|How to view the list||Online|
NREGA Job Card
In this मनरेगा योजना card, the Government of India has added to the poor families of each village, each city. Those residents who satisfy the eligibility recommended by the government, get the NREGA job card. The needy people of the country can also download this MNREGA card online. NREGA Job Card Scheme gives work to many needy families. With the goal that they can improve their economic condition. If you also come under this plan then you can check your name NREGA Job Card List 2021. Under this plan, the Finance Minister of the nation has said that the government will now give an extra Rs 40,000 crore to MNREGA for giving employment incentives. The 1st budget was estimated approx Rs 61,000 crore for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA)
NREGA job card payment process
All unskilled workers are given work under NREGA, for which they are paid. This payment is sent directly to the laborers’ bank account through direct bank transfer. To take benefit of this plan, it is compulsory for the beneficiary to have an account in the bank or post office and if the beneficiary does not have an account then he can open his account by showing the NREGA work card. Payment of NREGA is also done through cash by the Gram Panchayat. Payments are made through cash only in areas where bank or post office facilities are not accessible. It is mandatory to get permission from the state government for taking NREGA payments through cash.
Works to be done under NREGA
- The Cow building
- The Plantation work
- The Housing construction work
- The Navigation work
- The Lump work
- The Irrigation work etc.
Benefits of NREGA rojgar Card 2021
- You don’t need to go anywhere to see the NREGA employment card list, now you can see/check it online by going to the official website.
- You can download the NREGA employment card list and use it to get employment opportunities.
- This card covers the full details of all the beneficiaries of the NREGA employment cardholder. Every year, a new NREGA job card is given for each beneficiary.
- The advantages of this plan can be availed by the beneficiaries of all the states of the country.
Information can be shown on the NREGA website
Various kinds of information can be seen on NREGA’s site which is something like this.
- The status of labor payment can be checked by visiting the NREGA website.
- NREGA site can be applied for works under NREGA.
- The names of all those whose job cards are made can be view through this website.
- NREGA website can be checked that how much wages of a person has been occupied with the work done under NREGA in Gram Panchayat.
- Complete details of all the works done under NREGA can be seen on the NREGA website.
- The expert job of the Gram Panchayat can also be checked on the NREGA website.
MNREGA job card eligibility
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The age of the applicant must be a minimum of 18 years.
- Applicants must volunteer for unskilled labor.
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
To view/download the NREGA Job Card list 2021 online
If the interested beneficiary wants to see his name in the NREGA job card list 2021, then they should follow the following steps.
Step 1: First, you need to go through the official website . Then, the home page will appear.
Step 2: Now, you will see an option of “Reports“, and then click on the “Job Card” option.
Step 3: Now, the next page will show up. Here you will have to click on the option of State Wise.
Step 4: Here, you will find the names of all the states of India. You can click on the list of any state you want to see.
Step 5: Then, fill in some details on the next page such as the financial year, district block, panchayat, etc. have to be selected. After filling in all the details, you need to click on the Proceed button.
Step 6: Now, the next page will show up. Here, you need to click on the option of Job Card number / employed registration.
Step 7: Then, the entire list will appear. Now, the list will be searched, in this list you will have to click on the card number next to your name.
Step 8: After clicking on the number, you will receive your complete details and you can see this list as well as download it from it.
[State-wise]NREGA Job Card List 2021
राज्यों के अनुसार जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट
Click the “View List” link in front of the name of your state or union territory in the below table and check the above procedure to download the detailed MGNREGA Job Card List for any financial year from 2010-2011 to 2020-2021.
|Name of State||NREGA Job Card List|
|Andaman & Nicobar (UT)||View List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||View List|
|Andhra Pradesh||View List|
|Chandigarh (UT)||View List|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)||View List|
|Daman & Diu (UT)||View List|
|Jammu Kashmir and Laddakh (UT)||View List|
|Himachal Pradesh||View List|
|Madhya Pradesh||View List|
|Puducherry (UT)||View List|
|Tamil Nadu||View List|
|Uttar Pradesh||View List|
|West Bengal||View List|
Procedure to apply for NREGA Job Card – NREGA Card Registration
If the interested beneficiary of the country needs to apply for making his MNREGA job card, then they must follow the following steps.
Step 1: The first step, that the applicant must visit the official website Then, the home page will appear.
Step 2: Here, you will see the section of Gram Panchayat, under this section you will have to click on the option of Data Entry.
Step 3: Then, the next page will appear. Here, you have to select your state. After selecting the state, a new page will show up.
Step 4: Then, the login form will show up, here, choose the Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat, User ID, Password, Captcha Code, etc.
Step 5: Now, click on the login.
Step 6: After login, the next page will show up. Here, click on the option of Registration & Job Card.
Step 7: Then, click on the option of BPL Data. Now, a Nrega form will appear.
Step 8: In this form, fill in all the details asked like the village, family head name, house number, category, registration date, applicant name, link, age, etc.
Step 9: Once you fill in all the details, click on the Save button. After saving, a new page will show up. Here, you will get your registration number and after that, you will have to upload your photo.
Visit the official website and select the link “Geo MNREGA“, select the categories Stage
Financial year, state, District, block, jury, Category, Subcategory, etc. then the information will be shown on the screen
How to get Nrega Payment?
The payment of the NREGA job card will be sent to the beneficiary’s bank account. The cardholder advised filling in the bank account details correctly and carefully. It is mandatory to open a bank account. Sometimes NREGA payment is done via in cash whenever the payment is not possible to send in a bank account.
Payment performance dashboard viewing process
Step 1: The first step is, go through the official website
Step 2: Now, the home page will display on the screen.
Step 3: Here, you need to click on the link to the payment performance dashboard
Step 4: Now, a new page will appear, here, enter the mobile number, password, and captcha code.
Step 5: Then, click on the login.
Step 6: Now, the payment performance dashboard will show up on your computer screen.
Step 7: Then, save it by clicking on the Save photo. Now, you can also download the card online and take it.
NREGA job card mobile app download process
Step 1: The first step is, you need to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
Step 2: Now, enter the NREGA Services mobile app in the search box and then click on the Search.
Step 3: Then, the NREGA mobile app will show up.
Step 4: Now, click on the install.
Step 5: Then, the NREGA mobile app will be downloaded to your phone.
Narega Grievance registration process
Step 1: The first step is, that visit the official website
Step 2: Now, the home page will display on the screen.
Step 3: Here, click on the link of Lodge Grievance in the section of Public Grievances.
Step 4: Now, a new page will show up in which you will have to select your state.
Step 5: Then, a new page will show up, in which all the required details asked such as the name of your district, name of the block, name of the village, information of the complaint, etc. will have to be filled.
Step 6: After filling in all the details, click on the Save option.
Step 7: Now, you will be provided a reference number from which you can check the status of your complaint.
Track Status of Complaint
Step 1: Visit the Official Website NREGA Job Card List i.e. nrega.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the Check redressal of Grievance option in the home page
Step 3: Enter your Complaint ID and hit the Proceed
Step 4: compliant status will be displayed on the screen
|Active workers||Click Here|
|Asset create till date||Click Here|
|Person Days Generator||Click Here|
|DBT transaction||Click Here|
|Household Benefit||Click Here|
|Individual category works||Click Here|
|At a glance||Click Here|
|Geo MNREGA||Click Here|
|E Saksham||Click Here|
|DBT & Transparency||Click Here|
|Report for MIS||Click Here|
|Social audit||Click Here|
|Water Conservation Stories||Click Here|
Nrega Job Card List 2021 Helpline details
Helpline number: 1800111555
For any query related to MGNREGA job card list 2021 “Leave a Reply” or “Comment Us” below, our team solves it as soon as possible.