Vridha pension | sspy | old age pension | old age pension form | sspy-up.gov.in 2020
SSPY Old Age Pension : Under this sspy vridha pension scheme Fixed Pension amount is given to the old age person by the government of India for their resources, the old-age pension scheme has been launched by the government to provide a fixed amount to the elderly. This old age pension form is maintained by the state government and implemented in every state of India.
National Old Age Pension Scheme 2021: Although the Old Age Pension Scheme is a central government scheme, the responsibility of its maintenance and operation rests with the states. This scheme basically runs in 3 categories: First is Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme IGNOAPS which is the main scheme. Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme is for physically challenged persons. And third is Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme.
Vridha Pension Scheme 2021 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (SSPY IGNOAPS)|
|Introduced by||Central government|
|Implemented by||All states of India|
|Objective||Providing government pension to old people|
|Beneficiary||Elderly Citizen or old Age Citizen|
|Application Mode for Vridha Pension||Online or Offline|
Objective of sspy Old Age Pension Scheme 2021
The central government has launched the Vridha Awastha pension or vridha pension scheme to give a set amount every month to support the older persons in the country to live. The main objective of this ssy pension scheme is to provide financial support to the elder citizens living below the poverty line to living a respectful life.
This is an ambitious scheme in which both the center and the state contribute, so the amount of pension is different in every state of oldje citizen. Applicants who want to apply for the OAPS 2021 in the rural area beneficiary must visit the block development office and in the urban area visit the District Social Welfare officer.
Benefits of Old Pension Scheme 2021
The government provides a pension of Rs. 600 to Rs. 1000/– depending upon the state of the beneficiary under the old pension scheme.
Eligibility for the Old Age Pension Scheme 2021
- The older citizen should be over 60 years of age to get the benefit of this scheme i.e the person has attained the age of sixty years.
- Should be below the poverty line.
- A resident of the state or the person has been residing in the state for not less than 10 years on the date of the submitted application.
- In the case of a physically and mentally handicapped person, the age limit shall be 55 years under the government-regulated ssyp schemes.
- The person has no relation who can maintain him/her.
- The person applying for the Old Age Pension is not a recipient of any other government old pension scheme
Old Pension/virdha pension Amount
The pension amount under this vardha pension scheme is between Rs. 300 to Rs. 1200 and it is determined differently in every state.
Required Documents for old age pension form
To avail the benefits of this SSPY Vridha Pension 2021 scheme, the elder citizen must have below described documents:
- Aadhar Card for
- Income Certificate for
- Caste certificate
- Copy of bank passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Identity Card
- Birth certificate
Details fill in the Indira Gandhi national Old Age Pension Scheme IGNOAP
- State/ District/Block of the beneficiary
- Village name
- Panchayat Name
- Society Name
- Beneficiary Name
- Permanent Address
- Date of Birth
- BPL Card
- Income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- EPIC Number
How to apply for IGNOAPS 2021 Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension?
Since April 2016 the procedure of application of Indira Gandhi National Pension Scheme has been made online. Apart from this, older citizens or old citizen aasara pension can also apply offline can visit at the block level RTPS office of their district.
Offline Apply for Indira Gandhi Old Pension Scheme 2021
- Open the official website of the Old Age Pension Scheme 2021 according to your state i.e. if a beneficiary is from west Bengal, he will write in the browser old age pension west Bengal, then go to the official website of old age pension West Bengal’s pension website.
- On the main page of SSPY virdha pension, a beneficiary checks out all the details about the pension Like how much amount he got under this old pension scheme, In how many days after he can check or track his application SSPY status, from where he can check the status of his application form, rules and regulation to avail the benefits of the OAPS Scheme, etc.
- Click on the downloads -> Form
- Open the downloaded form and fill all the details carefully.
- The bridha pension form has to be submitted to the Department of office of Block Development Officer or the Executive Officer of the concerned Panchayat Samiti or office of subdivision officer.
- According to your state, you have to submit the pension form, whose full information will be available from the official website of the old age pension scheme of that state.
Online Apply for Old Pension Scheme UP / Online apply for IGNOAPS 2021
Follow the steps to fill online form of IGNOAPS uttar pradesh 2021 or your resident state:
- Go to the official website of OLD Age Pension Scheme UP or the name of the state from where you want to apply.
- Click on “Apply Now” on the home page of sspy bridha pension portal.
- If you are a new user, click on “New Entry Form”
- If you want to know any other information related to this ssy vradha pension scheme, then you can choose the rest of the other options.
- Now the application form of UP Bridha Pension 2021 will open.
- Fill all the details carefully Upload relevant documents
- Enter the verification code and click on the Save button.
- Now you can get a Registration Number.
- Back to the home page of sspy old age pension portal and again click on Apply now.
- Click on Edit saved form/ Final Submit.
- Choose Scheme- > District and enter Registration Number
- Click on the Search button, now you can edit your form if you want to update any information and finally submit the application form
Old Pension Scheme (State-Wise) Application Link
|State||Application Form Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh up pension||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Bridha Pension Scheme 2021 | UP Pension
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Aditya Nath announced a UP Bridha Pension Scheme for old aged citizen. Under UP Old pension Scheme Older person of the state will get some amount of money in pension form sspy-up.gov.in. A applicant can fill the online form to avail the benefit of UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2020.
UP Bridha Pension Yojana List 2021/ Old Age Pension List 2021
- Click on the “Total Beneficiary” from the home page of the official website of the selected state i.e. sspy-up.gov.in
- Choose the state from which you belong.
- Here you can find out various schemes of the state like SSPY IGNDPS, SSPY IGNOAPS, SSPY IGNWPS, etc.
- Here you will get the details of every scheme related to that state which is applied to that state only.
- Click on IGNOAPS, Here you get the complete list of district
- I belong to the rural area click on a section of Panchayat and if belong to the urban is clicked on the municipality section.
- You will get all the ward details in ssy old pension portal, click on the ward from which you belong.
- Now you can check your detail from the list of SSPY Old Age Pension Portal.
Check Your Application status of Old Age Pension Scheme 2021
- Click on More Reports -> List of Reports
- Click on Pension Payment details of old age citizen.
- Search By – Sanction order Number/ Application Number or Search by – Applicant Name or Search By-Mobile Number
- Now choose State, District
- Fill Applicant Name and click on the submit button
- Now you can check the status of your application form of bradha pension.
Application tracker/ Track your SSPY Old Age Pension Application Form
- Click on More Reports -> List of Reports
- Application Tracker -> Fill application Number
- Now you can track your application Status.
How can we check Pension Status?
Visit the Pensioner’s Portal of NATIONAL OLD AGE PENSION SCHEME NOAPS for checking out the Application status of Pension Scheme.
Who is Eligible for Senior Citizens Savings Scheme 2021?
All Senior Citizen above the age of 60 years, live below poverty line BPL are Eligible to apply.
How much State Govt. Pensioners and Central Govt. Pensioners get in India?
A minimum pension of Rs. 1000/- per month depending on the state.
What is Widow Pension Scheme 2021?
To provide financial support to the widow above the age of 40 years. The central govt of India HAS implemented this scheme and the widow beneficiary receive the amount of Rs. 300/- per month.
How can a beneficiary get a senior citizen pension in the Haryana pension portal?
The permanent resident person of Haryana state, with the age of above 60 years can apply for the Haryana pension scheme 2021.
Here you can find all the information related to Govt. Schemes 2021: Central Government Schemes, State Govt. Schemes, 20-point programme, Backward Classes Schemes, Child Schemes, Disabled Schemes, Old Pension, Foreign Contribution, Labour and Employment Schemes, Minorities Scheme, Rural Schemes, Social Schemes, Tribal Schemes, Urban Schemes, Pension Schemes, Social and Welfare Schemes, UP Pension, Voluntary Schemes, Women Schemes, IGNOAP Scheme, Central government Health Scheme, Care for the Elders, Senior Citizen Life Enrichments Services, Old Age Homes, Senior Citizens Savings Scheme, Senior Citizen Cell, Saving Scheme, Medical Policies,, Self-Employment Schemes, Pet care scheme, Health Portal etc.
You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.