Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) | Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Registration 2021
PMPKVY Traditional Farming Improvement Programme Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PMKY) was launched in 2015 to encourage and support organic farming and thereby enhancing soil health. This Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Scheme helps farmers to adopt the eco-friendly idea of cultivation and reduce their dependence on fertilizers and agricultural chemicals. The PMKVY is one such program that began to use traditional methods of farming and transform farming method conventional to traditional. Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana is concentrated on planning sustainable and organically certified farmlands and empowering the farmers. The Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana is focused on promoting organic farming by forming village clusters that would promote organically farming methods.
What is the Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY)?
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) क्या है?
In this Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY Yojna) Farmers are being trained in the grading, packing, branding, and marketing of the product. With this, farmers will not only get a good yield but will also get the best price for their product. Under the traditional agricultural development scheme, farmers are being supported to go for organic farming
- Organic farming
- Reduction in dependence on fertilizers and agricultural chemicals
- Improvement of the soil health while increasing the yields
- Organic food, thus produced will be linked with modern marketing tools and local markets
- The revamped PKVY promotes organic farming through the adoption of an organic village by cluster approach and the Participatory Guarantee System of certification
- The Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY), is an extensive element of Soil Health Management (SHM) under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS), National Mission on Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA)
- PKVY aims at supporting and promoting organic farming
- Improvement of soil health
- Promotes Participatory Guarantee System (PGS)
- Organic certification that is built on mutual trust, locally relevant, and mandates the involvement of producers and consumers in the process of certification
- PGS – India operates outside the framework of “Third Party Certification”
- The funding pattern in the ratio of 60:40 (Sixty-fourth) by the Central and State Governments respectively
- In case of North Eastern and Himalayan States, Central Assistance is provided in the ratio of 90:10 (Centre: State)
- Union Territories, the financial assistance is 100%
Objectives of PKVY scheme
- To decrease the use of chemical fertilizers
- To promote farmers for adopting eco-friendly, technically-endowed
- Economical way for farming
- To obtain use of natural sources for agriculture
- To keep the fertility of the soil
- To check dependency on fertilizers and chemicals to enhance agricultural yields
Funds Allocation For Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana
- The government repositories under the PKVY are shared in the ratio of 60:40 among the Centre and the state respectively
- Although this assistance is 90:10 for hilly states like the North-Eastern states and the Himalayas
- Only the Union Territories get 100% of the funding from the Central Government
|Submission of the annual action plan by the regional councils to the state||March|
|Submission of Compiled of AAP by the state to MoA||April|
|Fund Release to states by the centre||May|
|Fund release to the regional councils||May|
Organic farming methods offer the best currently available practical model for addressing climate-friendly food production, in addition to sustaining soil productivity and health while taking care of profitability of farmers. Organic agriculture is a production of agricultural products free from chemicals and pesticides residues by adopting eco-friendly low cost technologies. Under PKVY Organic farming is promoted through adoption of organic village by cluster approach and PGs certification.
- Encourage farmers to adopt organic farming
- Strategize and execute publicity
- campaigns on organic farming
- Sensitize farmers on the need for taking up organic farming
- Identify farmers for registration into PKVY clusters / Local Groups (LGs) under PGS- India certification
- Ensure adequate participation from women farmers
- Collect application form of Local Groups (LGs) for registration under PGS – India programme
- Ensure Local Groups (LGs) take willingness of the farmers for registration in the prescribed format
Components of Organic Farming
- Maintaining genetic diversity
- Managing soil health
- Selection of variety
- Nutrient management
- Water management
- Weed management
- Pest and Disease management
- Livestock management
Implementation will be Cluster based organic farming with participatory certification and certification by the PGS.
National Level Implementation
प्रधान मंत्री परम्परागत कृषि विकास योजना is being implemented by the Organic Farming cell of the Integrated Nutrient Management of Department of Agriculture; Cooperation and Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW). National Advisory Committee (NAC) chaired by the Joint Secretary (INM) is the apex policy making body for the scheme. Executive Secretary of the NAC is the Director, National Centre of Organic Farming (NCOF).
State Level Implementation
State Department of Agriculture and Cooperation has been implementing the Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana with the involvement of Regional Councils that are
Registered under India Certification Programme (PGS)
District Level Implementation
District Regional Councils (RCs) implementation of PKVY and a District may have one or multiple Regional Councils that are legally registered Under Societies Act/ Public Trust Act/ Cooperative Act or Companies Act. Existing NGOs, Organic Certification service provider of central and state Government, Officers of the State Department of Agriculture, producers, Consumers, traders, retailers, and societies, Grama Panchayats, Farmers and Local Groups with 3 years of PGS programme are eligible to register RCs. RCs are approved by the Zonal Councils identified for the PGS Certification Programme, to begin with. In due course, Local Groups (LGs) would be encouraged to come forward with their own RCs.
Implementation of the PKVY Scheme
- Under the PKVY Scheme farmers encourage to take up organic farming
- Farmers will form a cluster having 50 acre land to take up the organic farming under the scheme
- In this way during 3 years 10,000 clusters will be formed covering 5.0 lakh acre areas under organic farming.
- There will be no liability on the farmers for expenditure on certification
- Every farmer will be provided Rs. 20,000 per acre in three years for seed to harvesting of crops and to transport produce to the market
- Organic farming will be promoted by using traditional resources and the organic products will be linked with the market
- It will increase domestic production and certification of organic produce by involving farmers
Jaivik Kheti Portal
A Jaivik Kheti Portal will be developed for organic farming acting as both a knowledge platform as well as marketing platform. Farmers Details involved in Organic farming, input supplier, certification agency (PGS), and marketing agencies will be available for smooth implementation from production to marketing. PKVY/PGS groups can take the advantage of Jaivik Kheti Portal for capacity building, technical know-how, communicating with marketing channels/ other groups and direct marketing of their produce to prospective buyers and consumers.
This portal is an e-commerce platform attached to organic farming produce. It is a program to market products and also obtains information about organic production. It contains some required information related to the inputs, PGS certification, farmer data and organic production and buyers can also purchase organic food items at a lower price through this Jaivik Kheti. Buyers and sellers can register the Jaivik Kheti Portal and after complete registration buyers can purchase items and sellers can sell their products.
Under the Jaivik Kheti portal, E-Bazar is one of the components where all the registered buyers and sellers can sell and purchase all the farm products. These items are only the items that are organically produced.
To avail the benefit of the MIS service farmers need to visit the official portal and click on the link “MIS”. A new page opens on the screen and all the details of service available on the screen
How to Register Pradhan Mantri Krishi Vikas Yojana PKVY 2021?
To register IN paramparagat krishi vikas yojana 2021, applicant needs to visit the official portal and registered users can avail the services of the pmky kisan Yojana by Pradhan Mantri Krishi Vikas Yojana login प्रधान मंत्री परंपरागत कृषि विकास योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म
Step 1: Visit the official portal to apply online Pradhan Mantri Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 Application form
Step 2: Register yourself by create an account and fill the PMPKVY Online Form 2021
Step 3: Now click on the “PMPKVY Login 2021” using the login credentials
Step 4: Fill the PM Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Form Download and hit the submit button and avail the benefit of the scheme
How to login on the Paramparagat krishi vikas yojana 2021?
Applicant need to follow given below procedure to login on the portal:
Step 1: Visit the official Portal of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana.
Step 2: After successful completion of account creation of PMPKVY Application Form 2021, an applicant has to click on the “Login”
Step 3: Enter the User name, password and displayed image code
Step 4: Click the “Login” button
Pradhan Mantri Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Helpline Details
The government of India announced a Pradhan Mantri Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana contact number to solve the issue related to the services available on the official portal. If you face any problem so, by contacting this helpline number, he can get relief from his problems and can get more information related to this scheme.
PMKY Contact Number: 1800-180-1111
PMPKVY Important Links
|Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Login Form||Click Here|
|Jaivik Kheti Portal||Click Here|
|MIS Portal||Click Here|
|Contact Page||Click Here|
What are the objectives of the PMPKVY 2021?
Promote organic farming among rural youth/ farmers/ consumers/ traders
Disseminate latest technologies in organic farming
Utilize the services of experts from public agricultural research system in
India Organize a minimum of one cluster demonstration in a village
What is the time limit for land conversion under the Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana?
PKVY is implemented in a period of 3 years in line with the PGS-India’s mentioned conversion time frame of 36 months from conventional farm to organic farming. PKVY promotes organic farming through a cluster approach to adopt PGS Certification. PGS Certification facilitates farmers to certify their organic produce, label and market their products domestically.
What is Jaivik Kheti Portal?
Jaivik kheti portal provide the complete information about the organic products. The farmers can avail the services of organic farming by registering on the portal.
Hope you will like this information related to paramparagat krishi vikas yojana, PKVY . If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.