Under PMGKY(PM Garib Kalyan Yojana), the government is providing free ration in all PDS shops till Diwali. As the second wave of COVID 19 hit hard the Modi-led government has stood tall with the Indian resident, Particularly to the person who is daily wage earner.
According to the latest news coming out that they will distribute free 5 KG food grain each month till Diwali to the 80 crore beneficiaries that have been covered under NFSA. It will costs the government around 26000 cr. This gateway has been dispatched by the Government of India, with the primary target to profit the residents of India.
This plan is carried out all over India and goes under the state government. For the successful execution of the plan, a measure of 1.70 crores has been distributed by the central government. The advantage of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana will be given to 80 crore recipients. The online applications for this plan were begun on 26th March 2020 and the applications are still on. Through this plan, monetary assistance is given to the needy people of the country, so they can give food to themselves.
- Through PM Garib Kalyan Ann Yojana, people who have ration cards are given ration two times in 90 days.
- Additional rations are also given along with that, they are given totally free.
- Those applicants who want to take benefits from this PMGKY can apply on the online portal according to the Eligibility Criteria.
- Only those who are citizens of India and belong under to the poverty line can get advantages under this plan.
- Efforts are being made to reach ration to every one of the eligible recipients through this plan.
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, priority will be given to the residents of the EWS areas of the country like street inhabitants, city workers, hawkers, rickshaw pullers, migrant workers and so forth.
- Interested recipients of the country who need to get wheat at the pace of Rs.2 per kg and rice at the pace of Rs.3 per kg under pmgky plan, and afterward they can go to the ration shop and get it through their ration card.
- Under PM Garib Kalyan scheme poor people can earn a little more money.
Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Prime Minister Ration Subsidy Scheme|
|Started by||The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||80 crore beneficiaries|
|Purpose of the scheme||Subsidy on ration will be given to the poor people.|
|Scheme Benefits||Amount / Benefit|
|Ration card holders||(80 crore people) additionally 5 kg ration free|
|Corona warrior||(doctor, nurse, staff) 50 lakh insurance|
|Farmer (Registered in PM Kisan Yojana)||2000/- (in April 1st week)|
|Jan Dhan account holder (Female)||500/- next 3 months|
|Widow, Poor Citizen, Disabled, Senior Citizen||1000/- (for next 3 months)|
|Ujjwala scheme||cylinder free for the next 3 months|
|Self-help groups will get||10 lakh additional loans|
|Construction workers||31000 Cr Fund will be used for them|
|EPF||will be paid by the government at 24% (12% + 12%) for the next 3 months|
Advantages of the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
- Under all ration card holders will get many benefits.
- Through this scheme 80 crore people are also subsidized.
- Through this scheme in 3 months a 7 kg ration are given to the beneficiary.
- Under PM Garib Kalyan yojana, vet 2 rupees kilos and rice 3 rupees kilos are given to the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme many poor people have benefited greatly.
- Under the Prime Minister’s Ration Subsidy Scheme, 7 kg ration will be given by the government for 90 days to the 80 crore beneficiaries of the country.
- Under this scheme, 2.65 lakh metric tons of ration has been provided to the 5.29 crore people of the country so far.
Total Distribution in the August under PMGKAY
Some other important declarations of the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
Physician and other medical staff insurance scheme
Under this plan, every one of the workers working in the medical field like doctors, nurses/ attendants, clinical staff, ASHA workers and any remaining staff will be given insurance up to Rs. 50 lakh by the public authority. The motivation behind beginning this plan is to work in the clinical/medical field. To give safety to the working workers and simultaneously motivate them to take care of the patients battling the Corona infection.
Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Divyang Pension Scheme
While addressing the concerned Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman said that in view of the prevailing the overall circumstance in the country, an extra benefit of Rs. 1000 will be given by the public authority to the coming 3 months for the old people of the nation and this advantage will be given through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). Around three crore recipients will be covered under this plan.
Deendayal Scheme for Self Service Groups
By correcting the Deendayal scheme by the Government of India, presently a loan of up to ₹ 20 lakh will be made accessible to the ladies working under the Women Self Help Group, this amount was prior limited to Rs 10 lakh, just as for the coming 3 months by the public authority. Women whose accounts are opened under Jan Dhan will be given a measure of Rs 500 through DBT for the next 3 months.
Government will give 3 months EPF
Under the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, a declaration has additionally been made by the public authority that for the coming 3 months, the EPF commitment will be done by the Central Government by the Government of India, that is, 24% of the commitment by the Central Government will be made in the EPF account of the employees. In which at least 100 employees work and the compensation of the employees is at least ₹ 15000.
Jan Dhan Yojana Account Holder
There are in excess of 20 crore women’s who have Jan Dhan Yojana account and every one of these account-holders will get the advantage of Rs 500/month for the next 3 months and this sum will be straightforwardly credited into their account in two portions with the goal that they will not face any issue in a time of disturbance.
After protecting family with food and money now the public authority is attempting to help the people who are as of now getting advantages under the Ujjawala Yojana scheme and these Ujjawala gasholders will get the cylinder free of cost for the next 3 months and they don’t have to pay anything for that.
FM said that they already have an existing fund for the welfare of building and other construction workers/ laborers (BOCW) and the amount is a total of Rs 31,000 Cr and this amount can be utilized for 3.5 Cr construction laborers and the public authority additionally proposed to the express that they should use it for the welfare of the worker.
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Registration(Online)
The process to register online for the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana are as follows:
Step 1: To register for the PMGKY, first of all you need to visit the official website.
Step 2: After that, the home page of the portal will open on the screen you will see to apply PMGKY option you need to click on this option.
Step 3: After clicking another page will be open where you need to fill in your bank details and other information as asked according to the eligibility.
Step 4: After filling all the necessary details, you will be registered on the portal.
Step 5: After that, you have to save the registration form and then you have to get a print copy of the form for further use.
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana online Beneficiary List
The process to check the online Beneficiary List in PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
Step 1: To check the beneficiary list, first of all you need to visit the official website.
Step 2: After that, the home page will appear on the screen, where you will get the PMGKY Beneficiary List option you have to click on it.
Step 3: After clicking, you need to fill in all the necessary information as asked.
Step 4: Now, your list will be opened on the screen.
Step 5: After this, you have to Save it and then download it.
Step 6: After that, you have to take out a print copy for the further use.
Highlights of the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
- The people of the country who are related with the medical field and are setting their lives in danger against the Covid-19 will be given life coverage up to Rs 50 lakh by the central government.
- Under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman ji announced for the people of the country, farmers, MNREGA laborers, helpless widows, helpless handicapped and helpless retired people, Jan Dhan Yojana, recipients of Ujjwala, ladies of self self-help groups, coordinated area laborers, and working in development.
- As part of PMGKY plan, a benefits of Rs 1405 crore has been sent to 2.82 crore people. These include widow pension, pension amount given to senior citizens and disabled/debilitated.
- An extra 1000 rupees will be given to the older, disabled/crippled, and widows in two installments for 90 days. It will help three crore people.
- Free cylinders will be given to the recipients of the Ujjwala scheme for 90 days. In which around 8 crore recipients of the nation will be benefited.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, a measure of Rs 500 every month will be given to the women Jan Dhan account holders of the country for 90 days. Around 20 crore women will be profited from this.
Hope you will get all information related to the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana here. If still any confusion persists, or you have a query related to PM Garib Kalyan Yojana registration, you are free to ask your question in the comment box. You can visit our website sarkariiyojana.in, daily for any changes related to ration card registration, up ration card, ration card status check, etc.