PM Kisan 12th Installment Status Check 2022: PM Kisan scheme started by central and state governments are giving benefits schemes to the needy farmers. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial help to the farmers. The benefit of PM Kisan Yojana will be available to only those farmers whose KYC is completed from the official website pmkisan.nic.in.
The 12th installment of the PM Kisan Yojana will come in August by the government of India. The government will not give the benefit of the PM Kisan scheme installment 12th of PM Kisan’s next instalment date to the farmers whose KYC will not be completed. Under this scheme, the central government gives financial assistance of 6 thousand rupees every year to the eligible farmer families.
PM Kisan will not get benefits without KYC
In PM Kisan Yojana, farmers will not get the benefit of any upcoming scheme without KYC. The government has directed to complete the process of EKYC before releasing the PM Kisan 12th installment. The last date to complete the EKYC is 31st July, before that the farmers have to complete the process of PM Kisan KYC.
The government has made eKYC mandatory for the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Yojana. The farmers who are taking advantage of this scheme will now have to update the eKYC by July 31. Earlier the deadline for eKYC was fixed as 31 May 2022, but the government has extended it to 31 July 2022.
PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022
|Department name||Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department|
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Yojana|
|Announced by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana has been started by the Indian government to give financial help to the farmers.
- Under this scheme, every farmer gets Rs 6,000 every year in their account. Which is transferred every year in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 in four months.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for financial assistance to the needy farmers.
- 11 installments of PM Kisan Yojana have been sent to the farmers. Now the farmers are eagerly waiting for the next ie 12th installment (PM Kisan 12th installment).
- Till now crores of farmers have got the benefit from PM Kisan Yojana. However, its rules and regulations have also been made very strict.
- PM Kisan Yojana was started in 2018. Government of India run this scheme.
- In this scheme, farmers are given benefits in 3 equal installments of Rs 6000 annually.
- In this scheme, 2000 rupees are given every 4 months to all the land-holding farmer families.
This is how kisan will get the benefit of 12th installment in PM Kisan Yojana
In PM Kisan Yojana, farmers have got the benefit of 11th installment (PM Kisan Yojana 11th Installment). Due to PM Kisan Yojana, the government transfers an amount of 2000 rupees to the farmers in the account. More than 10 crore people have got benefit under this scheme. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers are being given a benefit of Rs 6000 annually. So far, the government has given the benefit of up to 11 installments (pm kisaan 11 installments) to the farmers. Very soon the benefit of 12th installment (PM Kisan samman nidhi 12th Installment) will be given to the farmers.
PM kisan scheme 12th installment date
PM kisan scheme next installment is going to credit in August to the farmers account. According to the rule set by government of India, under this scheme, the first installment of the is given to the farmers between 1 April 1 and 32 July , and the second installment is given between 1 August 1 and 30 November. The money for the third installment is transferred between the slot of December 1 and 31 March. Accordingly, PM Kisan 12th Kist can come in the account of farmers by the end of this month. And the second installment will be transferred between August 1 and November 30.
Check PM Kisan 12th Installation Status 2022 Online
To check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status Check 2022 online first of all you have to Browse the official website pmkisan.gov.in and after that, on the home page scroll down to the farmer’s corner. Then click on there Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 option. now the list of the 12th kist of farmers will be shown on the screen.
Last date to update KYC for PM Kisan Scheme
Due to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, 11th installment has been released to the farmers. The central government had made many major changes regarding the PM Kisan Scheme. Due to which it has been made mandatory for the farmers to complete the e-KYC. Now it has been made mandatory for the farmers to have e-KYC for the next PM Kisan Yojana.
The central government has made a big announcement regarding PM Kisan Scheme. Now EKYC has been made mandatory for which the last date for e KYC has been extended. The eKYC limit for PM Kisan beneficiaries has been extended till 31st July 2022. The last date for the e KYC update was till 31 May 2022.
Due to PM Kisan Scheme, all the beneficiaries have been given the benefit of the 11th installment of PM Kisan. If a beneficiary is without KYC then he will not be given the benefit of other installment. It has been told on the PM Kisan portal that for OTP on Aadhaar, farmers will have to click on the eKYC option in the farmer’s corner. For Biometric authentication you have to visit the nearest CSC center of your home. This work can also be done by the beneficiary sitting at home from his phone or laptop or computer.
How to complete PM Kisan eKYC
- Firstly visit the official website pmkisan.nic.in.
- After that click on e KYC under Farmers Corner.
- After this the beneficiary enter his aadhaar number under OTP based Ekyc.
- Then click on Search.
- After that enter your Aadhaar linked mobile number and go on ‘Get OTP’ option.
- After that enter OTP.
- Thereafter the eKYC will be completed after the details are filled.