Online Apply Kisan Registration 2020 Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna (PMKSNY) has been implemented across India except for west Bengal as the eastern state did not join the scheme. It is launched by the GOI in which all small and marginal farmers will get up to Rs. 6000 per year for financial support. Piyush Goyal announced the initiative during the 2019 interim union Budget of India on 01 Feb 2019. The Scheme was conceived and implemented by the Govt. of Telangana as the Rythu Bandhu Scheme. On 24 Feb 2019 PM, Narendra Modi launched the scheme in Uttar Pradesh by transforming the first installment of Rs. 2000 case over one Crore farmers.
Objectives of Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Form 2020
- Provide income support to all eligible land-holding farmers and their families.
- The aim of the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is to supplement the financial needs of all farmers in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields.
- Central Govt. released by online Rs. 6000/- per year directly into the farmer’s account under the scheme.
- This would also protect them from falling in the grasp of moneylenders for meeting such expenses.
- It will cover around 02 Crore more farmers with an estimated expenditure of Rs. 87217.50 cores that will consider by the central Govt. for the year 2019-20.
MKSNY Key Highlights
Get 42,000 rupees in a year under PM kisan Samman Nidhi, In a latest, sixth installment released by under this scheme on 9th August 2020, reaching nearly 8.5 Crore farmers. Every 4 months each farmer, receives Rs.2000.It is an Indian government-sponsored farmer support scheme 2020. Identification responsibility is the key feature of this scheme. Small farmers and marginal farmers are eligible for PMKSNY. Who hold cultivable land can apply for the benefits of this plan.
Who cannot take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
1. Institutional landholder
2. Beneficiaries with higher economic status are not eligible for this scheme
3. Those who pay income tax in the last assessment year
4. Farmer families holding constitutional posts
5. Professional jobs like Doctors, Engineers & Lawyers, etc
6. All serving Officers and employees of Central/state government
7. Architects who are undertaking practice also registered with professional bodies.
8. All superannuated/retired pensioner whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000/- or more
Apna CSC Online apply for mKisan:Farmer Registration Form
Through apna CSC centers the online registration is done for the mKisan:Farmer Registration Scheme. Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a Central Government Scheme, Sarkari Yojana which is initiated under the provision of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Ministry and Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare. The official website of take the advantages of this scheme is https://pmkisan.gov.in/ and Interim finance minister Mr. Piyush Goyal launched this scheme for providing the financial support to the farmers.
|Announcement Date||1st February 2019|
|Date of launch||24th February, 2019|
|Revision of Scheme||1st June 2019|
|Objective||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each|
|Application Mode||Online Through CSC|
|PM-Kisan Contact Number||155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free)|
Review, Monitoring, and Grievance Redressal Mechanism
There will be a stratified review/monitoring mechanisms at the National, State, and District Level. The Review Committee will be directed by Cabinet Secretary at the national level.
The States shall also notify state and district level grievance redressal monitoring committees for looking into all the grievances related to the implementation of the Pm Kisan Portal scheme. Any grievances or complaints that are received should be disposed of on merit preferably within two weeks’ time.
Services of pmkisan.gov.in
- Check PM Kisan Installment List
- Download Kisan Credit Card Form
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme FTO Generated
- Farmer Rejected List by PFMS
- Kisan Rath Mobile App
- Update Self Registration
- Farmer Registration
- correction in Aadhaar details
- Kisan Application Status
- Edit Aadhar Failure Record Online
- Payment Status
Sitting up of Project Monitoring Unit (PMU)
A project Monitoring Unit (PMU) at the Central level will be set up in DAC&FW in the form of a society registered under the society’s Registration Act 1860. This PM shall be tasked with the responsibility of overall monitoring of the scheme and shall be headed by Chief Executive Officer (CEO). MPU shall also undertake a publicity campaigns (Information, Education, and Communication-IEC).
Each State/UT Government will appoint a Nodal Department for implementation of the project and correlated with the central Government of India with regard to the implementation of the income support. On the lines of PMU at the Central level, states and Union Territories may consider setting up dedicated Project Monitoring Units at State and Union Territory level. 0.125% installments fund benefited to beneficiaries and to be transferred by Central Government of India to State or UT Government of India to cover the expenditure on their PMUs if established and for meeting other related administrative expenses including the cost to be incurred for procurement of stationery, field verification filling of prescribed formats, their certification, and its uploading as well as an incentive for field functionaries publicity, etc. States/UTs will furnish the details of the account to which Administrative charges are credited by the Central Government. The administrative charges are payable to the States/UTs based on the volume of work and the beneficiaries of the scheme.
Required documents for the PM Kisan samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020
1. in the data basis, the landowner’s name/Gender.
2. Social Classification (ST/SC) certificate
3. Land record details
4. Aadhar/Bank/ Jan-Dhan account number and Mobile No. etc
5. The Farmers have to be a citizen of the Country (citizenship certificate)
6. Landholding papers
7. Bank A/C details
8. Aadhar Card
Offline Registration for DBT Agriculture PM Kisan Online Registration form
Farmers who want to avail PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have to approach the local revenue officer (Patwari) or a nodal officer nominated by the state govt. the common service center (CSC) has also been authorized to do the registration. Farmers can also directly apply for this scheme online by visiting the farmer corner of the PM Kishan Portal.
Online Apply Kisan Registration PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
You have some documents before registering aside from land papers, you must have an Aadhaar card, updated bank account, address proof, passport size photo, etc and follow the step:-
Step 1- Visit to the official website of PM Kisan Scheme- https://pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2- Choose “Farmer Corner” -> Farmers Registration
Step 2- Enter Aadhar number -> and “Continue”
Step 3- Fill all the details like name, gender, category of farmer, Aadhar Card details, Bank Account number to which the money will be transferred, Bank Account IFSC Code, address, mobile number, date of birth, Khasra Number.
Steps 5- Click on submit for registration and you will get an SMS on your Mobile Number.
Update Adhaar Card on PMKISAN
Step 1- Visit to the official website of PM Kisan Scheme- https://pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2- Choose “Farmer Corner” -> “Edit Adhaar Details”
Step 3- Make Correction and Click on Submit.
Status check online registration beneficiary list of PMKSNY 2020
1. First visit to the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in
2. Find the option of a farmer’s corner on the right side.
3. Click on the Beneficiary status option here a new page will open here
4. On the new page, select one of the options from Aadhar number, bank account number, or mobile no.
5. After this, click on get data
6. You will get information about all transactions
7. If you see, FTU is generated and payment confirmation is pending
PMKISAN GoI – Mobile App 2020 on Google Play
After the completion of this Scheme, The Central GOI has launched a Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Android App in February 2020. The motive of this PM Kisaan mobile app to expand the outreach to the farmers. By using the PM Kisan APP beneficiary can get detailed data about the scheme, beneficiary status, registration status & helpline Number/ Contact Number.
PM-KISAN challenge 2020
If beneficiary has any query related to the Scheme benefits like not avail the fund of the scheme, Haven’t received your PM KISAN scheme sixth installment yet, etc then go to the office of the agriculture department. It is totally free of cost service implemented through CSC or SAHAJ centers. You can visit the CSC or SAHAJ center to know more detailed information about the PM kisaan Scheme 2020 which is implemented in all of the Indian States. Form Google Play store Search PMKISAN GoI app and now you can easily download it on your Mobile.
Check Rejected List PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and Cause of Rejection
Step 1- Visit the official website of the PM Kisaan Scheme.
Step 2- Choose “Farmer Corner” -> “Rejection List”
Step 3- You can check your name, and if your name appears in the rejection list you have to apply again.
Cause of Rejection of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna 2020 Apply Online Form
- Misinformation in measles-Khatauni
- Age of farmer less than 18 years
- Submission of incorrect information
- Account not available
- Farmer’s bank account not linked to Aadhaar
- Enter wrong IFSC code, etc.
Here readers can check out all detailed information of Online Apply Kisan Registration 2020 Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Registration Process, Services of the Scheme, Beneficiary List, Installment List 2020, etc. For State Government schemes 2020 and Central Government schemes 2020 related information bookmark https://sarkariiyojana.in