PM Scooty Yojana: Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a special scheme named amma scooter scheme. Under this amma scooter scheme, working women will be given scooter subsidy in tamilnadu for buying scooty to the women, college girls. The PM Scooty yojana has been launched on the occasion of the 70th birth anniversary of Tamil Nadu’s popular leader Jayalalithaa. Modi made this plan in the presence of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami and O Panneerselvam.
The “Amma Scooty Scheme” was announced in Tamilnadu as well as in the Rajasthan & even J&K states also launched state-specific scooty schemes “Medhavi Chahtra Yojana” and “Devnarayan Chahtra Scooty Yojana”.
Aim of PM Scooty Yojana/amma scooter scheme
The objective of the amma scooter scheme is to make women self-reliant and to encourage them to do jobs. Under this amma two-wheeler scheme, a 50% subsidy will be given on the purchase of two-wheelers. The objective of this scheme is to make women self-reliant and encourage them to do jobs. Under this, 50% subsidy will be given on the purchase of two-wheelers. That is, if a working woman wants to buy a scooter, then she has to pay only half the price. Inaugurating the scheme, Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave the scooter keys and registration certificate to five women.
A rebate of 50% or a maximum of 25000 will be given under India’s best scooty ,amma scooter scheme. A subsidy of 50% or a maximum of Rs. 25,000 will be given under this amma scooter yojana. Its benefits will be given to women or clg girls who work in the private sector. Giving the keys of new scooty to the women, the Prime Minister also encouraged them by talking to them.
Eligibility for free amma scooter scheme
- Only women residing in the state of Tamil Nadu can avail amma scooter scheme subsidy.
- The age of a female applicant should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Only one woman in any family can apply for this free scooty scheme.
- This amma scooter scheme subsidy is applicable only for vehicles with less than 125 cc capacity.
- In addition, priority will be given to families that are run by a different woman, disabled and transgender.
- To avail the benefit of PM Scooty Yojana 2021 Online Form, the annual income of the applicant’s family from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
Two wheeler scheme Beneficiaries List
|Age Criteria||18 to 40 years|
|Annual Income of the beneficiary||Below 2,50,000/-|
|Educational Qualification||Appeared examination of 8th class|
|Driving Licence (DL)||Two Wheeler Driving Licence/ Learner Licence (LL)|
List of Beneficiaries Under Scooty Yojana
The Tamil Nadu government has described the list of beneficiaries who can avail the benefit of Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme:
- Working women
- Women who are working long distance.
- The primary source of the family is their income.
- Who are enrolled in a registered company.
- Women working in shops and establishments.
- Self-employed women.
- Women working in government aided organizations, private organizations, such as:
- Panchayat level authorities.
- Mavatta Makkal Kattral Maiyam
- Village Poverty Reduction Committees.
- ASHA workers, etc.
Priority will be given to those people under the scooty yojna
• Residing in remote areas or hilly regions
• Differently Abled
• Unmarried aged above 35 years
• Household heads
Amma scooter SCOOTY YOJANA 2022 VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS
Specifications of whatever vehicle is to be taken under this scooty yojana should be as per the details given below.
- The engine capacity of a scooty or vehicle should be 125cc.
- The vehicle must be eligible to be registered under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
- The vehicle must be done after 01.01.2018.
The details of all vehicles provided under this scheme will be collected from the Project Director (PD) of the concerned district.
Documents Required for amma two wheeler scheme 2022-23
To apply for new scheme for two wheeler amma scooter scheme candidate need to have some important documents which are –
- Passport – issued by the government of India
- Aadhaar card – issued by the government of India
- Driving license – issued by the government of India
- Birth Certificate – issued by the government of India
- Cast Certificate – issued by the government of India
- Education Proof - from any registered university under the government of India
- Salary Certificate/ Employer’s Certificate form organization or Self-declaration for Self-employed – from the working organization
- Bank Pass Book front page with Account No. and IFSC Code – of any registered bank under the government of India
- Priority category certificate – issued by the government of India
- Invoice for the vehicle to purchase – issued by the company
- Education Certificate at the list of 8thpass or fail
- Quotation or Invoice of Vehicle – issued by the company
How to apply for amma two wheeler scheme?
- Candidates who want to apply for Scooty Finance for Girls/ Ladies scheme will have to follow the steps given below.
- Applicants can get the application form for this scooty scheme 2020 from any of the block offices, urban local bodies office and collectorate for free.
- Apart from this, you can also download the form from the link given on this page.
- No application fee will be charged from the applicant for the yojna college scooty application form.
- Candidates will have to fill this application form and submit it to the respective Block Offices / Urban Local Bodies (ULB).
- The filled free scooty yojana application form can also be submitted from the speed post.
- Candidates who want to download the application form for the amma scooter scheme (Two Wheeler Scheme 2022). They have to download three forms.
- First Scooter Application Form (Application Form Urban) or (Application Form Urban)
- Second Field Verification Form: Field Verification Form PDF
- Third Subsidy Claim Form: Subsidy Claim Form PDF
- Now fill the Subsidised Scooter Scheme For Working Women application form with all the necessary details. After filling the government scooty scheme 2020 application form, submit the Modi Scooter Scheme application form to the respective Block Offices / Urban Local Bodies (ULB). Now after getting the Government Scooty Scheme benefit, the application related block office / urban local body will do field verification and see if you are eligible for the Amma scooter scheme. After completing all the process, Tamil Nadu government will choose you as the beneficiary of Modi Scooter Scheme and enable them to purchase women-friendly two-wheelers at a subsidized price.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR Amma two wheeler scheme
- Application Form – Rural
- Application Form – Urban
- Field Verification Form
- Subsidy Claim Form
- Operational Guidelines
- Amma Two Wheeler – Errata
- Official website
- Candidates Visit the official website of the Amma two wheeler scheme for more information and News Related to Amma Two Wheeler or Scooter Scheme (मोदी सरकार फ्री स्कूटी योजना)
Helpline Details Amma Scooter Scheme
|[email protected], [email protected]|
|Address||Tamilnadu corporation for development of women ltd. Mother teresa women’s complex-i floor, Valluvar kottam high road, nugambakkam, chennai – 600 034, Tamil nadu, india.|