PM SVANidhi Yojana 2021 or PM Atmanirbhar Nidhi Yojana has been launched by the government of India on 1 June 2020. The main aim of this scheme is to provide loan of Rs. 10,000/- for 1 year to the street vendors, small shops near the road and the hawkers to start their business. There will be 7℅ discount interest in this scheme. About 50 lakh of street vendor will be benefits from PM Svanidhi Yojana 2021. It is also called PM street vendors atmanirbhar nidhi.
Aatmanirbhar Bharat PM SVANidhi Scheme Objective
PM SVANidhi Yojana 2020 or Aatmanirbhar Bharat PM Swanidhi Scheme is a micro-credit service scheme launched under the supervision of the Central Government Scheme 2020. The main objective of pm svanidhi loan yojana scheme is to provide financial support to the street vendors, loan proving to the street vendors to improve the livelihood condition, from the street vendor self-reliant fund.
Who is eligible for PM Svanidhi Yojana 2021?
- An applicant who has barbershop.
• Hawkers who sell the cloths.
• Shoe bunches (cobbler).
• Applicant who have paan shop (panwadi).
• Applicant who can sell the vegetable and fruits.
• Street food seller.
• Applicant who have tea cart.
• Applicant who sell the artisan products.
• Applicant who can sell the bread, fritters and egg.
• Books and stationery seller.
Documents required for pm swanidhi yojana
• Applicant must be the citizen of the country.
• According to scheme only small seller will be considered eligible.
• Applicant must have aadhaar card.
• Applicant must have voter ID card.
• Applicant must have bank account passbook.
• Applicant must have their mobile number.
• Applicant must have passport size photo.
List of bank who provide the loan to the small seller under the PM SVANidhi Yojana 2021:
• Regional rural bank (RRBs).
• Small finance bank (SFBs).
• Non-banking finance companies (NBFCs).
• Micro finance institutions (MFIs) and SHG bank.
• Scheduled commercial banks.
PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi Tenure
The Scheme implemented up to March 2022. The Urban Local Bodies and the lending institutions like scheduled commercial banks, regional rural banks, small finance banks, cooperative banks, NBFCs, Micro finance institutions and self help groups banks play a vital role to implement the scheme.
Benefits of svanidhiyojana
• In this scheme interest subsidy is given to the applicant.
• There is no need of collateral.
• With the help of this scheme street venders can increase their business and earn more profit.
• If the applicant can pay his first installment of the loan on time will gets more benefits.
• The rate of interest will be lower for the applicant.
• There is no penalty under this scheme.
• The loan will be given in easy conditions.
unique Feature of PM Swanidhi Scheme
- A loan amount of Rs. 10,000 provided to street vendors.
- The interest is subsidized at the 7%, if the loan pays on correct time.
- 50 to 100 Rupees Cash back benefits on transactions,
- If loan amount payable at timely manner, than eligible for more loan.
Apply online svanidhi yojana 2021
Step1: go to the official website of the savnidhiyojana http://pmsavnidhi.mohua.gov.in
Step2: a homepage will be appearing on the screen, now click on the “planning to apply for loan” option.
Step3: enter the details steps by steps.
Step4: after that, a new page open in which you have to click on the ‘’ view/ download form’’ option.
Step5: now, you can fill all the necessary details and attach the important documents.
Step6: after that you have to submit the form to the institution.
How to login into PM SVANidhi Scheme?
Step1: firstly you go the official website of the savnidhiyojana.
Step2: a homepage will appear on the screen, now you click on the ‘’login’’ option.
Step3: enter the category from option list.
Step4: after that a new form will be open in which you have to enter the user name and password.
Step5: now click on the login option.
How to apply Loan in PM SVANidhi Yojana 2021?
Step 1: Visit the official site of Swanidhi Yojana portal.
Step 2: Click on the link: “Apply for Loan”
Step 3: Enter valid mobile number, you will receive OTP number in your mobile.
Step 4: Fill the details in the application form and submit it.
How to check the lender list in svanidhiyojana?
Step1: go to the official website.
Step2: a home page will appear, you have to click on the more view option.
Step3: after click on the more view option, the new page will open in which you click on the ‘’lender list’’ option.
Step4: now bank lists open in front of you, in which you select the bank on your own choice.
Check the vendor survey list pm svanidhi gov in
Step1: Applicants go the official website.
Step2: a home page will appear in which you have to click on the option view more.
Step3: after clicking on the option a new page open on the screen which you have to click on ‘’vendor survey list’’.
Step4: a new form will be ope, now enter the following details such as:
- Name of the state.
- Urban local bodies (ULB).
- Name of the street vendor.
- Father name.
- Mobile number of the applicant.
- Certificate of vending no.
Step5: now click on the search option.
How to pay online in svanidhiyojana
Step1: go to the official website of the savnidhiyojana.
Step2: now you have to click on the option of view more.
Step3: after click on the view more option, a new will appear in which you have to click on the ‘’payment aggregator’’ option.
Step4: now you can make the payment.
PM Sannidhi Yojana Rs. 10000 Apply Online mobile app
Step1: you have to visit to google play store in your mobile phone to download PM SVANidhi Yojana Online Application Form.
Step2: after that you will search the PM swanidhi app and click on the downloading option.
Step3: after install the app you will be able to use the app.
Letter of recommendation in PM Svanidhi Yojana for street vendors
Step1: firstly, go to the official website of PM Svanidhi Yojana for street vendors.
Step2: a homepage will be appearing on the screen, now click on the option of ‘’apply for LOR’’.
Step3: a new page open will be open in which you have to enter the mobile number.
Step4: now you have to click on the request OTP option.
Step5: after that OTP will receive in registered mobile number and then you have to enter the OTP in the box.
Step6: click on the submit button.
Step7: after that a form will be open in which you have to fill all the necessary details.
Step8: now you have to attach the documents.
Step9: click on the submit button.
Helpline Details PM SVANidhi Yojana Scheme 2021
If citizen faced any trouble to apply, registration process, etc they can contact by visit the official website of the portal. Click on the “Contact Us” and the complete contact list will display in the screen. Contact number list will show here, so applicant can easily find out the solutions.
In this article readers can find out all the Central Government Schemes 2021, State Government Schemes 2021, and all Government Yojana in all over India. PM SVANidhi Yojana 2021 or Atmanirbhar Yojana is a Central Sponsered scheme lauched to provide the financial support to the street vendors.
Bookmark our website https://sarkariiyojana.in to find out all the latest government schemes and Yojana 2021. for any query comment below. our team will resolve it as soon as possible.