PM Awas Yojana pmayg List 2020: The Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, on June 25, 2020 started the scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY i.e. “Housing for all by 2022”. On the completion of 75 years of Independence of the Indian Nation, Prime Minister envisioned housing for all Indian by year 2022, under the supervision of central government.
PMAY is a Central government scheme of Indian government through which poor persons residing in cities will be granted houses to satisfy their purchasing capability. In 9 States the govt has recognized 305 cities and towns in which these Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana houses PMAY will be built.
PM Gramin Yojana pmayg (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana e awas) is a rural-run project by the central government of India. This PMAY project was started on June 25, 2015. The main goal of this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme is to give homes to all Indians by the year 2022. For this, the central government will build 20 lakh houses, out of which 18 lakh residences will be built in slum areas and the resting 2 lakh residences in poor areas. No application fee charged for this pm aawas yojana.
3 Phases of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(PMAY)
The Indian government has arranged the Pradhan Mantri Awas plan into 3 phases-
First Phase of PMAY Scheme
- It was Started in April month of 2015.
- It was Ended in March 2017
- Objective- To construct residences into more than 100 cities
Second Phase of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme(PMAY)
- It was Started in April 2017
- It was Ended in March 2019
- Objective- To construct residences in more than 200 cities.
Third Phase of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme(PMAY)
- Started in April 2019
- Ended in March 2020
- Objective- The remaining target will be met.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is the best option for those persons who do not have their own house and is planning to get their house. The benefit of this pm awas yojna has been increased for the urban poor people and middle-class families. Earlier the amount of loan was 3 to 6 lakh rupees, which is increased to 18 lakh rupees.
In this article you can check ALL the necessary conditions for applying to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, What documents and certificates are needed, Conditions of the Pradhan Mantri Yojana, which category of persons the government has created this scheme, How to check pmay status, which income group can take advantage of PMAY scheme, How much subsidy provided under this scheme, and etc. Here we explain all the questions deeply and sequentially.
Who is eligible for Pradhan Manti Awas Yojana 2020?
Who can avail the benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020: Government defines the following criteria to get the benefit of the pradhan mantri awas yojana list 2020 (PMAY Urban and PMAY gramin)
|EWS||Economically Weaker Section||up to Rs. 3 Lakh annually|
|LIG||Low Income Group||Rs. 3 Lakh and Rs. 6 Lakh.|
|MIG I||Middle Income Group I||Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh|
|MIG II||Middle Income Group II||Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh.|
|Women belong to|
EWS, LIG, and SC/ST/OBC
Components of Awas Yojana in India
There are 4 main components of the Yojana for Awas 2020:
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme CLSS: Eligible candidates avail the home interest rates for this scheme as follows:
|Scheme Key Factor||EWS||LIG||MIG I||MIG II|
|Home Loan Amount Maximum||Up to 03 Lac||03 to 06 lac||06 to 12 lac||12 to 18 lac|
|Interest Subsidy Amount Maximum||2,67,280||2,67,280||2,35,068||2,30,156|
|Carpet Area Maximum||30 Square Meter||60 Square Meter||160 Square Meter||200 Square Meter|
2. “IN-Situ” Slum Redevelopment as resource using the land
The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Yojana for Awas development is to provide the houses or slum development using the land as resource. The total contribution of the house decided by the Central government and contribution of the beneficiary decided by the respective state or union territory.
3. Affordable Housing in Partnership AHP
Central government, state, UTs and Private Sector develop such houses with their agencies.
4. Individual House Construction
EWS families who cannot avail of the facility of the above 3 components will avail the benefits from the central government of up to 1.5 lac.
Which Income group persons can take benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022?
in the pmawasyojana.in scheme If the person comes in the income group of 3 to 6 lakh rupees, then the government provides more interest subsidy, while people in the income group of 6 to 12 lakh rupees and 12 to 18 lakh rupees per year will get less subsidy on interest.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for the Middle Class Family
Government has designed 2 sections to take the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to the Middle class family. First section ranging from Rs. 6 Lakh to Rs. 12 Lakh and the second section is from Rs 12 lakh to Rs 18 lakh.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
With Income 6 Lakh per Year
- Person with annual income of rupees 6 lakh can get home loan of up to Rs. 6 lakh
- Get a subsidy of 6.5% on interest.
- There is savings of Rs. 2,219 in EMI monthly.
- These savings are up to Rs. 2 lakh 46 thousand 6 hundred 25 over time duration of 20 years.
With Income 12 Lakh Per year
- Will get a loan of Up to Rupees 9 Lakh
- Will get subsidy of 4% on the interest rate
- There will be savings of rupees 2,158 on the EMI monthly, which will be up to rupees 2 lakh 39 thousand 8 hundred 43 over a time duration of 20 years.
With Income 12 to 18 Lakh Per year
- Up to loan 12 Lakh, you will get a discount of 3% on interest rate.
- Loan dependency given for the house construction in 110 square meters.
- On Rs. 12 Lakh, subsidy of 3% will have to be repaid in 20 years.
- The total rebate on interest will be rupees 2.30 Lakhs
What are the Terms and Conditions for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
The Motive of the PM Awas Yojana is that every person gets a permanent house. There are some rules for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme, which are as follows-
- People who already have his own house cannot take advantages of this PM Awas Yojana. The rule of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is that only those who do not already have a permanent house will get the benefit.
- PM Awas scheme’s 2nd condition is that no other family member gets the advantage of any other housing scheme under GOI. If a family member has got the advantage of any government housing scheme, no other member of family can get the advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- it is Mandatory to give the number of Aadhaar card of family members at the time of apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application form. It includes spouses, and unmarried sons and daughters. A son or daughter can apply for this scheme separately after marriage.
- The Husband and wife both of them can keep ownership of the house together or can keep only one.
Where can I get loan for PM Awas Yojana?
You can take loans from-
- Commercial Banks
- Housing Finance Companies
- Regional rural banks,
- State cooperative banks,
- Urban cooperative banks,
- Small financial banks,
- Non-banking financial companies etc.
What are the documents required to apply for PM Awas Yojana?
The required documents are as follows-
- Aadhar Number
- Identity proof like PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License etc.
- Residence Proof like Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Minority community certificate if applicable
- Nationality Proof like Voter Id, Passport Etc.
- Economically weaker section EWS Certificate and Low income certificate
- Income Proof Slip like salary slip , income tax return , etc
- Proof of income (latest salary slip income tax return)
How to apply Online in PMAY?
1: Visit official website link of PMAY Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana i.e. http://pmaymis.gov.in
2: Click on Citizen Assessment link
3: Choose “Benefits under other 2 components” option.
3: Insert Aadhaar Number and verify it.
4: Enter the necessary information like beneficiary’s name, mobile number, email, all personal information, income statement, bank account and all other necessary information.
5: Save the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application.
How to apply Offline for PM Awas Yojana?
Step 1. Fill the PM Awas Yojana Application form available in the Common Service Centers (CSC) set up by state government or Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-> on home page, under the Citizen Assessment link select the option -> verify Aadhar number -> Download the form.
Step 2: The form fee is Rs. 25
How to search name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
There are four ways to check the name in pradhan mantri awas yojana list, Which are as follows-
Urban and Rural is a 2 way list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)-
pradhan mantri awas yojana list 2020
PM Awaas Yojana New List 2019-20, PMAY Gramin Housing Scheme Status List 2020, PMAY Status List 2020, Pmay gramin List 2020, Pmay urban list, and a complete list of PM Awas Yojna 2020 is provided here.
How to check PM Awas Yojana Urban List?
- Visit the official website of PMAY
- Click on Search beneficiary
- Search by name, father’s name, mobile number or assessment number from drop down options
- Submit Aadhar Number and click on submit button
- Now you will see the complete status of PM Awas Urban list along with complete status.
pradhan mantri awas yojana list Urban 2020 without Aadhar number
If the beneficiary does not have Aadhar number then this is the process to check the application status of PMAY Urban List 2020
- Visit the official website of PMA
- Click on Search beneficiary
- Click on Search by Name
- Now see the complete status of PM Awas Urban list along with complete status.
pmayg List 2020 through Registration ID
- Visit the PMAY Gramin Website
- Enter the registration number in the specified column.
- Now you can check the complete status of the PMAY list rural 2020.
pmay gramin without Registration Number
If the beneficiary doesn’t have registration numbers use this process to check the pmayg List 2020
- Visit the PMAY Gramin Website
- Click on Advanced Search button.
- Enter the details which is required and click on search button
- Now you can check the complete status of the PMAY rural list 2020 without having registration number..
In the PMAY Urban list 2020 and pmay gramin List 2020, you will be able to see your personal details, bank details, details of the house site, House sanction detail and all the information.
PMAYG (pmay gramin) Total Houses complete till now:
The target decided by Government under pmayg for 2020-21 is to built total 61,50,000 houses in different states.The state-wise distribution of houses are given below.
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना 2020 की नई लिस्ट कैसे देखें
Visit the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin pmayg Official Website and click on reports and find all the details of beneficiaries. Here in the list of pmayg beneficiaries. you find out tracking number along with your name, click on the tracking number and you can check the complete detail of your application. In this form, you get complete details, bank details, personal details, how much payment is to be received, how much installation has be received, and all detailed information.
PMAY Gramin List 2019-20
You have to go to official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana pmayg.nic.in.
- Here you will get a link Reports, Click on it, in which you will get the various options
- By Clicking on High level physical progress report it will be here.
- Click on year for which you want to check PMAYG List like click on 2019-20 PMAY.
- Tick check Mark on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Grameen.
- Now 4 columns appear. In first column you have to enter state from which you want to show the list, in second column select district from whichever district you belong to, you will select whichever block you are associated with.
- Then you will select your gram Panchayat.
- Then click on submit.
PMAY Urban List 2019-20
Type the website pmaymis.gov.in, read the declaration carefully,. Here you can find out the help line toll free number, if you have any query or complaint related to the PMAY Urban Scheme 2020.
Now the new page will open “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Housing for All (Urban)”
Click on “search beneficiary”
In this interface you will Enter Aadhar number and click on submit button then you can check PMAY-U list 2019-20 easily.
How to upload photo to avail the pmay gramin facility?
In this form, it is mandatory to upload your photo, if your photo is not uploaded, then your payment stops or you can’t take benefit of PMAY Scheme 2020.
To upload a photo, you have to click on the Bharat Map button, which you will find on the right side.
The rules of Photo uploading are as follows.
1st photo taken in front of your Kacha Makan. Earlier, under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, officers used to take your photo. But now you have to upload a photo by yourself online, otherwise you will not get payment. After uploading photograph, you will get the first installment.
You have to upload the second photo standing in front of house which is in under construction i.e. as you are being made, and after this government will send you the second installation.
And In the third installment, the entire payment is sent to you.
If you have any query or any Complaint, for this you will go to the link contact us, on the home page of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website. Where you get the facility to contact the authorities. There you will get a contact number and after completing your call, you will get a solution to your problem.
Pmaymis.gov.in Here you get the option of search beneficiary. Search by name and enter Aadhar number. If your Aadhar number was not registered to your application form, you will see data not found. If the Aadhar card registered in your application form then a dashboard will open, where beneficiaries’ status will appear.
Top PMAY Banks List
- ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Karur Vyasa Bank Ltd
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- LIC Housing Finance
- Yes Bank IIFL
- Bank of Baroda
- Karnataka bank Ltd.
- Bajaj Housing Finance Ltd.
Without aadhar card check your name in the PM Awas Yojana List
By using personal data i.e. mobile number or Email ID beneficiary can easily check their name in the PMAY Awas Yojana list without aadhar card. for this, first of all, you have to log in to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana and click on Beneficiary List. enter personal detail and click on the submit button. now you can easily check your name on the list.
How the subsidy amount transferred to the beneficiary account?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Scheme 2020, the subsidy Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana amount transferred to the account as follows:
- A beneficiary takes the loan from the bank i.e. Prime Lending Institute (PLR).
- The central nodal agency transfers subsidy money to the bank as per the guidance of government rules.
- The subsidy amount transfer to the bank based on the amount that is disbursed to the beneficiaries’ account by the bank.
- After the principal amount deducted by PLR, the subsidy amount transferred to the account of the beneficiary.
- The EMI is made on the principal amount basis, which is paid by the beneficiary.
For more Updates related to pmayg, pmay gramin, pradhan mantri awas yojana list Kindly visit sarkariiyojana.in regularly.