Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana| PM Awas Yojana 2021 | PMAY Beneficiary List | पीएमएवाई सूची | PMAY List | पीएम शहरी आवास योजना | pmaymis.gov.in list 2021
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List (PMAY) is a Government initiated plan and was dispatched by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi in June 2015 with a goal to give reasonable housing to weaker and mid-pay areas of the general public. The scheme PMAY intends to give a place to reside to a large number of metropolitan poor. Having set a deadline for 2022, the public authority has recognized more than 2,508 urban communities and towns across 26 states in the country and will work more than 2 million houses. With every single essential convenience, for example, water facility, sanitation, and electricity supply. As a team with private developers, the public authority objectives to help slum dwellers get urban establishments for themselves. Besides, the plan offers credit-linked subsidies to weaker and mid-income sections on advances benefited for the construction of another house or remodel of existing ones.
- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is carried out in three stages.
- The plan includes 4041 legal towns, with 500 classes in urban areas being given the primary goal.
- The rate of interest subsidy provided stands at 6.5% for 20 years on the housing loan benefited by beneficiaries.
- Senior residents and differently able beneficiaries will appreciate a particular allotment of ground floor houses at every possible opportunity
- The credit-linked interest subsidy has been carried out in every one of the statutory towns right from the initial stages of the scheme.
- National Urban Housing Fund which is Rs 60,000 crore has been assigned for the financing of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- GST will be 8% to 1% for reasonable housing undertakings and 12% to 5% for other housing projects.
- An underlying corpus will be given under the Affordable Housing Fund, which will be Rs 10000 crore.
- Income tax exemption will also be given. This exemption will be given under section 80-IBA. This will be 30-60 square meters for the metro city and 60-90 square meters for the non-metro city.
- An alternate investment fund will be presented which will be Rs.25000 crores.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana can be applied under two categories:
Under Other 3 Components – Under the Housing for All by 2022 Scheme, the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Middle Income Groups (MIGs), and Lower Income Groups (LIGs) are considered as beneficiaries. For EWS, the yearly pay cap remains at Rs.3 lakh. In the case of LIG, the most extreme yearly pay is between Rs.3 lakh and Rs.6 lakh. For Middle-Income Groups, the cap for yearly pay is between Rs.6 lakh and Rs.18 lakh. CLSS segments can be benefited from the Middle Income Groups and Lower Income Groups. EWS, then again, is eligible under all verticals for help.
Slum Dwellers – A slum is an area where 60 to 70 families or around 300 people stay in poorly built residences. The conditions of these spaces are unhygienic and they need legitimate foundation, drinking water, and disinfection or sanitation facilities. These people can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Housing for all by 2022 scheme.
Development has done per year under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|7.26 lakh houses were built||2015|
|16.76 lakh houses were built||2016|
|41.63 lakh houses were built||2017|
|8.33 lakh houses were built||2018|
|More than 100 lakh houses were built||2019|
Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme funding
|Beneficiary share||3.02 lakh crore|
|Assistance provided by the central government||1.63 lakh crore|
|State Government Assistance||1.23 Lakh Crore|
|ULB share||0.25 lakh crore|
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- To apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme, the applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The applicant must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- According to the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana scheme, the applicant and his family member should not have any house or property.
- The applicant is not taking benefit from any other government housing scheme.
Documents required to apply for PMAY Yojana
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- The applicant should bring a photo identity card issued by a government body.
- Postal address of the applicant
- An income certificate of the applicant
- A bank account passbook of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
- A valid mobile number of the applicant
- Valid passport of the applicant (if available)
- The driving license of the applicant
- Verified photographed identity of the applicant (which is not older than 30 days) by a recognized public officer or public servant.
The Procedure to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Interested and eligible citizens of the country, who need to apply under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban 2021, must follow the online procedure:
Step 1: The first step is that the applicant must have to visit the link PMAY official website
Step 2: After this, on the home page, you will see an option “citizen assessment”.
Step 3: When you click on this option, you will see two more options “Slum Dwellers”and “Benefits under 3 Components” option under it.
Step 4: Now, choose the option and click on it according to your eligibility and start the process of filling the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Form.
Step 5: Then, according to your eligibility, after selecting the Slum Dwellers and Benefits under 3 components option, a computer window will open on the screen, in which the applicant needs to fill in the complete information.
Step 6: Now, the applicant have to fill the 12 digit Aadhar number and enter the name as per print on the Aadhar card, after that click on the check option.
Step 7: After that, the applicant have to fill all the information correctly such as: Name of Head of Household, State name, Name of district, Age, Current address, House number, Mobile number, aadhar number and so on.
Step 8: After that, the applicant must have to check the application form and then submit the application form.
So by following this procedure the applicant can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme.
Also Read: Tnreginet Registration Procedure 2021
Procedure to login to the portal
Step 1: The first step is that the applicant must have to visit the link official website.
Step 2: Now the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana home page will open on the screen where the applicant have to click on the ‘sign in’ option.
Step 3: After this a new page will be appear, in which the applicant will have to enter username, password and then captcha code.
Step 4: Now the applicant have to hit on the ‘Sign In’ option.
So by following this procedure the applicant will be able to login to the portal.
The Procedure to find your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021
Step 1: The applicants applying online for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, and who wants to search their name in the PMAY List 2021, first of all they have to go through the https://pmaymis.gov.in/ official website of PM Awas Yojana.
Step 2: Now on the home page, the applicant will see the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option in the upper part.
Step 3: After clicking on this option new page will open, then the applicant have to enter their 12 digit Aadhar card number and then click on the search button.
If the applicant filled their Aadhar card number correctly in the form and the applicant have been approved as a beneficiary by the Central Government, only then name of applicant will have been included in the PMAY list and if it has not happened, then you cannot find your name in the PMAY list.
Check PMAY Urban List
Step 1: The first step is that the applicant must have to visit the link official website.
Step 2: After that, the applicant have to select the ‘Search by Name’ option under the ‘Search Beneficiary’ drop-down menu.
Step 3: Now, the applicant is required to enter the first three characters of his/ her name and then hit the ‘Show’ button.
After this, the results will be displayed on the computer screen. Now the applicant can check the list to find his/ her name and other related details.
PMAY Gramin List or PMAY Rural List
The applicant can check PMAY Gramin (Rural) List by using registration number In case you applied for PMAY-Gramin (Rural) scheme previously known as IAY (iay.nic.in), if the application is accepted you would receive a registration number. To search you name in the list using the PMAY-Gramin registration number, you have to follow these simple steps:
Step 1: The first step is that the applicants have to go through the link PMAY-Gramin official website.
Step 2: After that the applicant are require to enter the registration number in the required field.
Step 3: If the entered registration number is present on the list, then you can also check the related details.
PMAY (URBAN) Mobile app download process
Step 1: In the first step you are required to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Step 2: Now the home page will be displayed where you have to click on the menu bar.
Step 3: Then, you have to hit the option of PMAY (URBAN) app.
Step 4: Now a new page will show in which you have to click on Install option.
Step 5: Once you hit the install option, the PMAY (URBAN) mobile app will be downloaded on your device.
Hope you will get all the detailed information related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 | प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट. If you have still a query, you can ask us in the comment section. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest updates.