AICTE India Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2021 for Girl Students: Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2021 has been launched by the all India council for technical education (AICTE). The main aim of this scheme is to provide good educational facilities to all the girls’ students for pursuing technical education in the country.
Every year an amount of ₨ 50,000 per annul is given to the winners as a scholarship under the Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2020. About thousands of girls benefits from this scheme in the year 2014 – 15. The Pragati Scheme is implemented and Monitored by AICTE.It aimed at providing the opportunity to her education and for a successful future by “Empowering Women”. The Eligible students can apply through the National e-Scholarship Portal of the Government of India. Maximum 2 Girl child are eligible to avail the benefit of the scheme. The Beneficiary Student will be paid scholarship through Direct Benefit Transfer DBT mode on annual basis i.e. once in a year.
Pragathi Scholarship Scheme 2021 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Pragati Scholarship 2021– AICTE Scholarship Scheme for Girl Child|
|Category||Pragathi Scholarship Scheme 2021 for Girls by AICTE for Degree, Diploma Courses & Technical Education|
|Pragati Scholarship Amount||Rewards Rs. 50,000 per annum|
|Eligibility||Girl Student admitted to first year of technical education programme|
|Appliation Mode||Online apply|
|Application Process||Applied through National Scholarship Portal|
|Payment Mode||Through DBT Mode|
|Family Income||Below 8 Lakh|
Terms and conditions of the AICTE SSGC under Pragathi
- The students who can take admission in 1st year can avail benefit of the scheme.
- The applicant must be uploaded a passport size photo and signature in the JPG or JPEG format.
- Those students who can take admission through management quota cannot apply for the scholarship.
- The students have their general savings bank account.
- If the students already avail of any government scholarship cannot avail of this scholarship.
- Through the direct bank transfer (DBT) mode the scholarship will be transferred to the student’s bank account.
Rewards Given Under Pragathi Scholarship Scheme 2021
- The tuition fee of ₨ 30,000/- will be given to the scholarship holder’s every year– For the payment of books, For the payment of equipment, For the payment of software, For the purchase of a laptop, For the purchase of desktop, For the purchase of the vehicle, For the fee payment of the competitive exam.
- The scholarship will be reserved for the backward caste and category:- 15% for the scheduled caste, 7.5% for the scheduled tribe, 27% for the other backward caste (OBC).
Eligibility For the AICTE Pragati Scheme for Girls
- Only the girl’s candidates can take the advantage of pragathi scheme.
- From one family only two girls children are eligible for this pragathi scheme.
- The applicant only takes the admission in 1st year of degree/diploma institutions of the respective year through the centralized admission process of the government.
- Those candidates whose family annual income is not more than 8 lakh.
- The selection will be made on a merit basis if the candidates qualifying the examination.
Reservation for Pragati Scholarship
The Percentage of reservation of Pragathi Scholarship Scheme 2020 is as follows:
Documents required for the pragati scheme for girls
- Candidates must have their mark sheet of 10th and 12th standards.
- Income certificate of the candidate family issued in the prescribed format but not below the rank of tahsildar.
- Candidate must have the admission letter is issued by the directorate of technical education for the admission in degree/diploma course.
- Candidate must have the certificate issued by the director, principal, and head of the institute.
- The candidate must have the tuition fee receipt.
- The student must have their bank passbook with the account number, IFSC code, and photographs of the student.
- If the candidate belongs from any backward caste they must have their caste certificate.
- Candidate must have their aadhaar card.
- The candidate must have the declaration statement duly signed by the parents.
How to Apply for Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2021?
Step1: Go to the official website of National Scholarship Portal NSP to apply for the Girls Pragati Scholarship Scheme
Step2: click on the “New Registration” on the home page.
Step3: Read the instructions carefully and enter the details in the registration form.
Step4: now click on the ‘Submit” button.
Step5: After the registration, an application id and password is sent to the registered mobile number,
Step6: now you have to login in the ID and enter the all your personal details.
Step7: enter the details of family and family income and the details of the institute.
Step8: now you have to pay the fee under the ‘’ institute details’’ option.
Step9: after that you have to enter the ‘’ education details’’ of the candidate.
Step10: now you have to upload all the documents and click on the submit button.
How to check the merit list of pragati scheme for girls?
Step1: Firstly, go to the official website of the Pragati Scholarship
Step2: on the home page click on the ‘’Scholarship Merit List’’ option.
Step3: now you have to click on that and open the merit list.
Step4: after open the merit list you will see the following details:
- Caste category of the candidate.
- Unique ID of the student.
- Name of the student.
- Father name of the student.
- Course name of the student.
- AICTE institute ID of the student.
- Institute name of the student.
- Institute district of the student.
- State of institute of the student.
Step5: after that you have to click on the download option and save for the future use.
Renewal of the pragati scholarship scheme 2021 application form
Step1: go to the official website of the Pragathi Scholarship Scheme 2020 for girls.
Step2: After that, a new page will be open on the screen, now you have to enter your email or candidate ID and password.
Step3: now you have to click on the ‘’login’’ option.
Step4: select the link of the “renewal application” on the page.
Step5: after that application form will be appear on your screen.
Step6: now you have to fill all the necessary details and upload the documents.
Step7: After that click on the submit option and take out the print and save it for further reference.
1. What is the full form of AICTE?
AICTE Full Form: All India Council for Technical Education
2. Is Aadhaar is the mandatory document to apply for Pragati scholarship Scheme 2021?
Yes, Aadhaar and bank account details are the mandatory documents to avail of the benefit of the scheme.
3. What are the documents required to apply for the Pragati Scholarship scheme?
Ans. 1. Certificates/ documents
Bank account no. with IFSC code of the bank
Aadhaar card number of student
Bank passbook copy
If School is different from domicile state, then Bonafide certificate from School.
4. If the student doesn’t have aadhaar card, how can she apply for the scheme?
If Aadhaar is not available, then needed Bonafide certificate from School.
5. What is Saksham Scholarship Scheme?
Saksham is an Schorlarship scheme providing financial support to the specially abled students to pursue education.
6. What format and size of Photo and signature to be uploaded in the application form?
The size of the photograph should be less than 200 KB and size of signature should be less than 50 KB. Both the photo and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
7. What is the procedure to apply for the Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2021?
Eligible students is required to apply online thorugh the official portal of National Scholarship Portal NSP. The complete detail of application process is mentioned above. You can follow the given above steps to apply for the scheme.
Hope you will like this information. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.