Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Portal is launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) through which citizens can easily apply online for a Driving licence. According to the Indian government law a citizen has to get a learner’s license before the driving licence and before the learner’s license expiry, a person has to apply for the driving license. Now the government launches the Sarathi 4 Parivahan Sewa an online digital platform to apply for a driving license under the guidance of Parivahan Vibhag. Using mparivahan app the applicant can check the status of their driving license.
Parivahan Sewa website (parivahan.gov.in) is built with the aim of automating all Vehicle Registration and Driving Licence related activities in transport department across country to handle issues like inter state transport vehicle movement and to create state and national level registers of vehicles/DL information. The major objectives of Parivahan Sewa are to provide:
- Better services to citizen
- Quick implementation of government policies in time
- Instant access of Vehicle/DL information to other government departments
SCOSTA Committee: VAHAN & Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
For all the Indian states, National Informatics Center NIC is deploying software named VAHAN FOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION and SARATHI FOR APPLYING ONLINE FOR DRIVING LICENCE in the provision of Central Motor Vehicle Act 1988 and state motor vehicle rules.
Documents required to apply for Learner Driving Licence @ Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
The Documents required to apply for Learner Driving Licence in sarthi parivahan sewa are:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Residence certificate along with copies
- Passport size photograph
- Form No. 2
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1A
Learner Driving Licence Application Fee
The Application Fee for Learner Driving Licence in Sarthi Parivahan Sewa website are as follows:
|Vehicle||Application Fee||Test Fee|
|First Class Vehicles||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Second Class Vehicle (Motorcycles and LMV Cars)||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 50/-|
Indian Licence Services in Sarthi Pariwahan Sewa
Indian citizens can apply for various transport related licences in Sarthi Parivahan Sewa website.
- Apply Learner License in Sarthi Parivahan sewa
- Apply Driving School License in Sarthi Pariwahan Sewa
- Apply Conductor License in Sarthi Pariwahan Sewa
- Apply Driving Licence 2021 in Sarathi website
- Check Application Status in Sarthi Parivahan online
Documents required to apply for Driving Licence
The Documents required to apply for Driving Licence in sarthi parivahan sewa website are as follows:
- Form No. 4
- Learner’s license along with copies
- Passport size photograph
- Driving license issued by training school
- Licensing related frees and charges
Driving Licence Application Fee For Vahan & Sarathi application
The Driving License Application Fee in sarthi parivahan sewa portal website are as follows:
|Vehicle||Application Fee||Grand Fee||Smart Card Fee||Test Fee|
|First Class Vehicles||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200||Rs. 300/-|
|Second Class Vehicle (Two Wheelers and LMV Cars)||Rs. 1000/-||—||—||—|
How Vahan & Sarathi on the cloud has transformed the vehicle registration and driving license services?
The main objective of the transport office is to issue the driving licence and registration of the vehicle. Sarathi and Vahan is an automation application system developed by the Regional Transport Office (RTOs). When Road Transport became a Mission Mode Project (MMP) then the Parivahan Sewa Project has got a major boost. Vahan and Sarathi are a part of the MMP Project. Vahan & Sarathi (VS 4.0) is the latest version of the Parivahan Sewa Portal and a cloud-based application developed by the National Informatics center NIC. The citizen can avail of all the services from the Parivahan Sewa Portal. There are various services available on the sewa online portal such as a new driving license, make payment of the fees and payment of taxes through sarthi parivahan website, apply for a driving license online, etc. Vahan & Sarathi is one big application for RTO automation.
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Services-mparivahan
There are many services under Sarathi Parivahan Sewa. Some of the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa services are as follows:
- New Learner’s Driving Licence Online Apply
- New driving license
- The issue of learners’ licenses for the expired class of vehicles.
- Parivahan Vibhag Services of learner’s license.
- Services on the driving license (renewal, duplicate, others).
- Conductor license,
- Check Driving Licence application status
- Related applications.
- Find application number.
- Cancel application.
- Camp registration, etc.
How to Apply Online for New Learner’s Driving Licence @ Sarthi Parivahan Sewa?
To apply online for a learner’s Driving Licence in Sarthi Parivahan Sewa website applicant has to follow these Stages, which are as follows:
First Stage: “Fill Application Form”
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa/sarathi website.
Step 2: Click the “APPLY ONLINE” option.
Step 3: Select the option “NEW LEARNERS LICENCE”. Read the instructions carefully and click the “CONTINUE” button
Step 4: Choose the option “APPLICANT DOES NOT HOLD DRIVING LICENCE/ LEARNER LICENCE” and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Step 5: Fill the application form in sarthi parivahan sewa portal . You can apply for more than one type of vehicle license at the same time.
Step 6: Click on the submit button and get an application number
Second Stage: “Uploading Documents”
Step 7: Upload documents which need to be submitted to online apply for learner license:
- Physical fitness declaration (form 1)
- Medical certificate (form 1-A)
- Address Proof (Passport / Ration Card / Life Insurance Policy / Voter’s Identity Card / Aadhaar Card / Affidavit)
Third Stage” “Upload Photograph and Signature”
Step 8: Upload Photo and signature using the login details i.e. application number and password.
Fourth Stage: “Test Slot Booking for Learners Licence”
Step 9: Applicant has to book a test slot by using application number and date of birth and get a verification code. Enter verification code in the mentioned place and click on the submit button to book a slot for the driving test.
Fifth Stage: “Learners Licence Application fee Payment online”
Step 10: Select the E-Payment tab and choose “Payment application fee”
Step 11: Enter application number and date of birth.
Step 12: Click at “Calculate Fee Option” and select bank and payment mode. Fill the payment details.
Step 13: Click on “Pay Now”
How to Apply Online for Driving Licence at sarthi parivahan sewa?
On the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa official website applicants are able to apply for a driving licenCe. Follow certain steps to find the solution to the question “How to apply online for Driving Licence in sarthi parivahan sewa website?”
First of all the applicant needs to apply for the driving licenCe one month after the expiry of the learner license. You can use offline or online mode to submit an application form for a driving license.
Online Apply Driving Licence in sarthi parivahan sewa website:
To Apply online for Driving Licence on sarthi parivahan sewa website, follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa and click at the link “Select your state.
- Then click on apply driving license, Fill the application form.
- Upload the documents, photograph and Signature.
- Pay the application fee for online application.
How to apply Offline for Driving Licence in sarthi parivahan sewa?
To Apply offline for Driving Licence on sarthi parivahan sewa website, follow the given steps:
- Visit the RTO office and fill the application form to “Apply Driving LicenCe Offline”
- Pay the license application fee along with the required documents to the RTO office
- Then the applicant will be allotted a driving test date by post at your postal address.
How to Issue license for Expired Licence of Vehicles?
To Apply online for Expired Licence on sarthi parivahan sewa website, follow the given steps:
• Visit the official website of sarthi parivahan sewa
• Open the application form
• Fill the Expired Licence Number of the Vehicle and Date of Birth
• Then submit the application form for the Issue license for Expired Licence of Vehicles.
Applicants have to fill the form to know the services of a learner license by using these steps:
• Enter Learner Licence Number
• Insert date of birth and click on “continue”
• Now you will be able to proceed to online learner license services.
Applicant can apply for a new conductor Licence through Sarthi Parivahan website
- The applicant follows the following steps to get a new conductor license:
- Visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa to “Issue Conductor Licence”
- Upload documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay application fee online to issue a new conductor license.
How to Check Application Status of Driving License in sarthi parivahan sewa website?
Follow the steps to check the driving license application status in sarthi parivahan sewa website:
- Visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan sewa Transport Service to check Driving Licence Application Status Online
- Select state -> “Apply Online” -> “Driving Licence Application Status”
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth
- Now click on the “submit” button and check out the status of the application form.
mParivahan Mobile App
- The applicant can check the status of driving license using mobile app mParivahan.
- Visit the Android mobile play store.
- On search bar -> mparivahan app
- Download and install the mparivahan app.
- RC and DL options will be found on mparivahan, Select the DL to see the driving license.
- Enter driving license number and get all the information.
How to Cancel Driving Licence application in Sarthi Parivahan sewa Portal?
Follow the given steps to Cancel Driving Licence application in Sarthi Parivahan sewa Portal
• Visit the Official website of Sarathi Parivahan sewa to “Cancel Driving Licence Application Form”
• Select your state
• Driving Licence -> Apply Online -> Cancel Application
• Enter application number and date of birth
• Click on the submit button
• An OTP sent to your verified mobile number, insert the OTP to cancel the application form
• The pop-up message shows the final confirmation to cancel the application form for a driving license.
How to Change Name in Driving Licence sarthi parivahan sewa Portal?
To change your name in Driving Licence on sarthi parivahan sewa Portal
• Visit the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal to “Change name in Driving Licence”
• Select state
• Apply Online -> Services on Driving Licence
• Services on Driving Licence -> Change name request, i.e. Change of Name in DL
• Enter application number and date of birth
• Edit the application form and tick the declaration form
• Click on “proceed” to upload documents to name proof and click on the submit button.
How to Online Change Mobile Number in Driving License?
To Change Mobile Number in Driving License, follow these steps:
• Visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan sewa to “Change Mobile Number in Driving Licence in India”
• Select state and select Apply Online
• Apply Online-> Mobile Number update
• Enter application number and date of birth and update the mobile number
• Confirm new mobile number, An OTP sends to your new mobile number Verify it
• This is the complete process to update the mobile number in the Saarathi Pariwahan Seva Driving Licence portal.
Solved Payment Status Pending in Sarthi Parivahan sewa website
• Visit the official website of sarthi parivahan sewa to “Check Driving Licence Payment Status Online in India”
• Select your state
• Click on “Verify Payment Status”
• Enter application number and date of birth
• Fill the captcha verification code
• The application status displayed on the screen, click the verify button.
How to Renew Driving Licence in Sarthi Parivahan Sewa?
It is mandatory to renew the driving licence 30 days before the expiry of the driving license
Following Documents are required for renewal of driving licence in sarthi parivahan sewa website
• Form 9
• Copy of the driving license
• In case the age of the driver is over 40 years, Form 1 A along with a medical certificate
• 2 Photo Passport-sized
• Address Proof Documents
• Age Proof Documents
• Application fee – Rs. 200
Follow the steps to Renew Driving Licence Online
• Visit the official Website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Transport Office
• Click on “Driving Licence” -> “Renewal of Driving Licence”
• Make the application fee of Rs 200/-
• Upload documents to renew the driving license
• This is the procedure of “Renew the driving licence online in India”
Apply for a Duplicate Driving Licence in Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Government Portal
Documents required for applying for a Duplicate Driving Licence using sarthi parivahan sewa portal
• Application form
• Affidavit, an FIR, and complaint copies
• Form Number 1
• Challan clearance report from
• Residence proof
• duplicates license fees – Rs 400
• Fitness Certificate
How to Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence on Sarthi Parivahan Portal?
• Visit the Official Website of sarthi parivahan sewa to “Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence Online in India”
• Fill the driving application form
• Upload documents and the applicant will get an application number for a preliminary test
• Make a payment of Rs. 400/- to choose a driving test date and time online.
Sarthi parivahan sewa DL and LL related online services
Readers can find out all the Parivahan Sarathi services from the official portal. Click here to check all the DL & LL Related Online Services. It’s a Parivahan web portal platform that provides various services such as:
• Learner’s Licence Application Submission
• New Driving Licence Application Submission & Application Status
• Issue of Duplicate Learner License
• Duplicate Driving License
• Renewal of Driving License
• Addition of another class of motor vehicle to the existing driving license
• Hill Endorsement DL
• Endorsement of Hazardous Material in DL
• DL Name Change
• DL Photo Change
• Issue of DL Extract
• Issue of CC/NOC
• Learners Licence Test
• Application Fee
• Additional Fee
• Retest Fee
• Verify Pay Status
• Print Receipt
• Add Class of Vehicles
• Service Withdrawn by Applicant
• Application Edit (LL Only)
• LL Edit Entry
• Learners Licence Test
• Learners Licence Test
• Print Learners Licence
• Mock Test for LL
Vahan, the national registry e-service portal, design to store all the information of vehicles for easy access by both the authorities and citizens. Vahan 4 computerized all the data under the supervision of road transport authorities. Approx more than 21 crore vehicles registered in the Vahan 4.0. Vahan Sarathi Portal access all the information related to the vehicles such as registration no, chassis/engine no, body/fuel type, color, manufacturer, model, etc. Vahan Portal also addresses the RTOs, Police, and Motor Insurers.
Objective of Vahan 4.0 Portal
Vehicle registration-related data automated through an application called “Vahan”, and the license-related data automated through the “Sarathi” application. Through the vahan.parivahan.gov.in portal vehicle owners will check their vehicle details. The Vahan RTO Portal benefits everyone, and provides various services including transfer of a vehicle, eliminating bribes, reduce paperwork and make a transparent environment with the use of digital technology.
Vahan service Benefits
• Reduce paperwork using the portal sarathi parivahan online.
• No need to visit the RTO office several times.
• Eliminate bribes using sarthi parivahan sewa portal
• Transparent and easy work environment.
• Helps RTO related transactions.
• Online Payment transactions
• Use digital online techniques under the Digital India.
Functions of VAHAN Vehicle Registration
• Obtain vehicle registration certificate online.
• Transfer of vehicle ownership.
• Address change in the vehicle registration
• Issue of permit
• Renewal of Permit
• Fitness certificate
• No need for “No Objection Certificate”
• Centralized Data
• Vehicle owners check their details online.
• State of vehicle registration online
• Eliminate fraud cases
e-service Portal Vahan Parivahan
Through the help of the Vahan portal vehicle, the owner can easily check their vehicle details online. If the owner has any query or problem, they can easily inform the authorities to solve it. The mobile number is mandatory to enter in the registration form. The one-time password OTP for every service will have to send to the owner’s mobile number. The SMS send to the owner’s mobile about the traffic rules, traffic rules violation, and all other details.
Mobile Number Registration in Vahan Portal Parivahan Sewa
Mobile number registration is compulsory to fill in the vehicle registration form. When the owner meets any accident the authority will inform through the mobile number. The vehicle can easily track the status of the vehicle online. When the certificate of registration is sent via speed post, an SMS will send to the owner’s mobile number including the mobile number and speed post number.
vahan sarthi.com Tracking Crimes
The Police Department online resolve crimes such as vehicle theft and track fake mobile number using the e sarathi parivahan portal. Through handheld devices, traffic checkpoints can cross-check the validity of the license documents. Through Vahan the activities such as the Challan issue, penalty settlement can also be solved out. The banks also track the vehicle status to given the loans for the purchase of the vehicle and will also have access to the national and state registry track to issue loan amount.
Motor Vehicle Companies also used the vehicle VAHAN to upload data in the e sarthi parivahan portal. It will help to track vehicles and that will inform vehicle insurance cover or vehicle-renewal information. RTOs will have to access the centralized data so there is no need for a “No Objection Certificate” for the transfer of vehicles.
Sarthi parivahan sewa Informational Services
There are lots of services available on the parivahan portal related to driving license and vehicle, citizen wants new vehicle or license can use this portal and services available on the web site. some of the major services and their functionalities are as follows:
Know your Licence Details rcdlstatus
To know the DL Status, Visit the official portal of sarthi parivahan sewa, fill the Driving Licence Number, Date of Birth, and word verification captcha code, and click on “check status“
Know Your Vehicle Details searchstatus @vahan.nic.in
Centralized VAHAN and Vahan National Register Portal launched by the Road and Transport Ministry to avail the facility of registration of a new vehicle, know vehicle status, track the vehicle status, etc. to know the vehicle details go to the official vahan nic portal, fill the vehicle number, verification code and hit the Vahan search button.
Driving licence is a compulsory document for 2 wheeler or 4 wheeler or any other type of vehicle. Carrying a DL is mandatory while driving a two-wheeler or four-wheeler. About licensing allotted huge number of services to the Indian citizen like Learner’s License, Permanent License, Renewal, Duplicate Licence, Addition of Class, International Driving Permit, Licensing Related Fees and Charges, Sample LL Question Bank
About Vehicle Registration
Whenever you purchased vehicle, it is mandatory to register vehicle at the RTO Office. Form where you purchased the vehicle you can get the temporary registration and the temporary registration number will be valid for one month and within 3 month needs to get a permanent licence. Temporary Registration, Permanent Registration, Renewal of RC, Duplicate RC, No Objection Certificate, Address Change, HP Endorsement, HP Termination, Reassignment, Trade Certificate, Issue of Duplicate Trade Certificate, Diplomatic Vehicles, Ownership Transfer, Registration Display these are the services available under vehicle registration.
About Vehicle Permit
State transport authority issued a motor vehicle permit defined the use of vehicle under the motor vehicle act and rules.
Motor Vehicle Rule, Act and Permission in sarthi parivahan sewa
State transport authority issued a motor vehicle permit defined the use of the vehicle under the motor vehicle act and rules. Motor Vehicles Act 1988, Central Motor Vehicles Rules 1989, Carriage by Road Act and Rules, Central Road Fund Act and Rules, No. 51 – The Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019
mparivahan manual download
On the mparivahan portal user can easily download manual for vahan online services, vaahan 4.0, echallan manual in Process flow Step by Step procedure & Avail service format.
Vahan Online Services manual download
• Pay your Tax
• Hypothecation Addition
• Hypothecation Termination
• Hypothecation Continuation
• Change of address
• Transfer of Ownership
• Duplicate RC
• Fitness Certificate
• Duplicate Fitness Certificate
• Renewal of Registration
• RC Particulars
• No Objection Certificate
• Conversion of Vehicle
• Re-assignment of vehicle
• Alteration of vehicle
• RC Cancellation
• RC Surrender
• RC Release
• Pay Balance Fee
• Online Permit Services
• Appointment System
Vahan 4 Download Manual
• Dealer Point Registration
• National Permit
• CNG Maker
• Homologation Sld maker
EChallan Download Manual
• eChallan Brochure Download
• eChallan Manual Download
mparivahan downloadable Forms
in this link user can find out Driving Licence form, Motor Vehicles Dealer form,
Permit form, Vehicle Registration form, and avail the benefits of all forms services of parivahan 4.0 vahan government service.
FAQs Link on Official website of sarthi parivahan sewa
User from this link, can find out answer of all the question related to Parivahan portal services like Vahan (RC) Vehicle Registration, Learners License, New Drivers’ License services, Fees Payment, Appointment of Slots for Drivers License . This FAQ tab helps you to solve all your queries which you faced whenever apply for vahan, registration and all other services.
Parivahan Sewa Online Functionality
What is Solution For Vehicle Tax Collection At Checkpost?
Checkpost portal is an online portal where various checkpost services available like deposit their due taxes, online checkpoint vehicle tax payment developed by the department. The vehicle owners can access the services from anywhere, and through Internet banking deposit their due taxes. After registering the details of the vehicle the tax amount payable displayed on the screen, the web portal redirects the user to the selected bank or treasury portal, and after the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated for future reference.
States RTO Code and Official RTO Website
Official Website of RTO, VAHAN & SARATHI
Union Territories RTO Code and Official RTO Website
Official Website of RTO, VAHAN & SARATHI
|State||RTO Code||Official Website|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||AN||http://db.and.nic.in/mvd/|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||DN||http://dnh.nic.in/Departments/Transport.aspx|
|Daman and Diu||DD||https://daman.nic.in/rtodaman/default.asp|
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||DL||http://transport.delhi.gov.in/home/transport-department|
|Jammu & Kashmir||JK||http://jaktrans.nic.in/|
Hope you got all detail about the sarthi parivahan sewa Portal, सारथी परिवहन सेवा, परिवहन सेवा, सारथी सेवा, Sarathi Parivahan sewa mparivahan mobile app, renew driving license online, how to apply for driving license online in India, learner’s driving license application fee and sarthi Parivahan Sewa driving license application fee, and all information. If you still have any queries or questions, comment us on the below section. Our team will solve it as soon as possible.
Is RTO Vehicle Registration Mandatory?
Yes, As per the Motor Vehicle Act 1988, registration of vehicles is necessary.
What is the validity period for a certificate of RTO Registration?
A validity of 15 years.
What is RTO?
Full form of RTO is Regional Transport Office is a government organization to maintain and monitored the databases of vehicles and drivers.
How to Apply for Learner Driving License Online?
Applicant can check all the above mentioned steps to fill the resistration form or online apply for the driving license.
How to renew expired driving licence?
Read the complete article to know all the driving license related queries such as how to apply driving licence, how to renew expired driving license, validity period of learner’s driving licence, etc.
What to do if losing Driving License?
When you have lost your driving license you can immediately inform the police station, where the driving license lost. Make a complaint and take a copy of the FIR.
Why to apply Driving License Online?
There are various advantages to driving license online apply on the sarthi parivahan sewa web portal:
* No need to visit RTO Office several time.
* Save lot of time and money.
* you can track the status of driving licence online.
* make a transparent service environment to avail service.
* All the services available on a single window.
What is the procedure to attempt driving test?
Visit the RTO office and meet the concerned person who will submit application form, after that now go to the person who will take driving test. Candidates advised to take your own vehicle when you go for the driving test. Follow the instructions and guidelines of instructor and perform the tasks. After successfully clear driving test, your application form will be forwarded to the further processing.
Describe in Short Vahan and Sarathi?
Vahan is for – Vehicle Registration
Sarathi is for – Driving Licence
Hope you will like this information regarding sarthi parivahan sewa. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.