Karnataka Government launches the Seva Sindhu Portal for Karnataka citizens. The highlighted purpose of this Seva Sindhu App is to provide government services to the citizens in a transparent manner. This is considered as an important step for the Karnataka state government to provide simple, clear, responsible, and drive taxi genuine government services.
The government of Karnataka has started the online portal “Seva Sindhu Travel E-Pass” to provide the facility the movement of citizens from Karnataka to other places or other places to Karnataka and “Sindhu Seva for Auto and Taxi Drivers Rs. 5000/- Scheme ”.
All Services in One Place seva Sindhu portal: The Seva Sindhu portal app provides many facilities to the people of its state; Seva Sindhu Scheme is one such service that Karnataka Sarkar gives to its people. Persons can apply for this Seva Sindhu scheme through the official website platform. It is compulsory to condition for all the passengers of Karnataka will have to register in the sevasindhu portal. Otherwise, the travelers will not be permitted for Home Quarantine. Seva Sindhu Portal helps the government in tracking the travelers and preventing the effect of Coronavirus.
This Scheme is initiated by the state government of Karnataka under which government provides the list of various services and Yojanas to the people in a single platform. The sevasindhu Portal scheme comes under the e-District Mission of the Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and IT, Government of India.
Seva Indus Portal Karnataka Scheme 2020 advantages
- It is a One-Stop service seva sindhu online portal i.e. Seva Sindu registration from Karnataka.
- In this portal, all the services, schemes, Yojana & various comes under a single platform.
- All the schemes can be easily accessed via seva sindhu app.
- This project is part of the Mini
- story of communication, IT, Government of India.
- Seva Sindhu Karnataka’s scheme is under the control of the E-District Mission.
- It is a taxi driver service scheme under the seva sindu scheme
- Karnataka government provides the government enabled services to their citizens.
- link your digilocker account with SevaSindhu .
- Rs. 5000/- Relief fund to auto and taxi driver is known as Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020.
sevasindhu Portal 5000 Relief fund to Auto/Taxi Driver
Karnataka Government Due to the recent coronation virus 2020 lockdown has launched a scheme of Rs. 5000/- relief fund for the auto and taxi drivers and those doing minor tasks such as barber, washerman, etc. Seva Sindhu app provides all the services digitally.
The Seva Sindhu portal is lead by the state government through which they can pass their various services to the one platform. This sevasindhu portal has been combined with the various channels like Bangalore One, CSC center, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendra and various.
Objectives of Karnataka sevasindhu Scheme
- Under the Seva Sindhu Service plus Portal, Karnataka government directly deposits the amount in the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The Government follows all the norms and conditions.
- The main objective of sevasindhu portal is to provide all the information related to all schemes, services of the state government at one place.
- In sevasindhu portal we can find out all the information related to opportunities of employment, employment news, rojgar samachar, Karnataka Schemes 2020, Government schemes 2020, funds distribution, pension information, driver form, RTI related details, etc.
Karnataka CSC Seva Sindhu Services Departments
sevasindhu Service Centre departments are as follows-
- Revenue Dept.
- Labour Dept.
- Food and Civil Supplies Dept.
- Transport Dept.
- Ayush Department.
- Commercial tax Dept.
- Drug control Dept.
- Dept. of Youth Empowerment and Sports
- Information and Public Relations Dept.
- Kannada and Culture Dept.
- Women and Welfare Dept.
- Dept. of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Dept. of Empowerment and Senior Empowerment
Sevasindhu CSC Services 2020
- Certificates -> Income, domicile, birth certificate, death certificate, etc.
- Licenses -> arms license
- Ration card Service
- Schemes -> pension to old person, family pension scheme, widow pension scheme, etc.
- Handle the complaints from all departments
- RTI right to information Act filling
- Detail information of taxes related to property, government taxes, etc.
- Payment of different services like electricity bill, water bill, etc.
- News related to local circumferences, job openings, taxi licence, etc.
- E-pass service to travel Karnataka to other states or countries
Auto and Taxi Driver Scheme 2020 Karnataka
The Karnataka government has launched seva sindhu plus scheme for the Auto and taxi drivers at the pandemic crisis situation. Under seva sindhu plus scheme the financial assistance of Rs. 5000/– provided the minor categories like washerman, a taxi driver required, weavers, auto-rickshaw, taxi drivers, and etc.
Chief Secretary stated that it is compulsory for all travelers to register on the SevaSindhu Portal, otherwise, they will be not allowed for Home Quarantine. karnataka seva sindhu portal online application form to avail the benefits to the services.
sevasindhu Official Website: https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/
How to do seva sindhu login?
You can do seva sindhu login by following these steps:
1: Visit the official website of sevasindhu for seva sindhu login.
2: fill the registration form through the seva sindhu plus.
3: Click on the department whose services and plans you want to avail.
4: The application form of the department opened, fill the details carefully, and ensure that all the information should be right in this gateway portal.
5: Take out the printout of the taxi passing application form for future requirements to avail the seva sindu driver govt. scheme 2000.
How to check Application status of Karnataka seva sindhu service plus?
To check Application status of Karnataka seva sindhu service plus follow these steps:
1: Visit the official firstname.lastname@example.org
2: Click on the option track your seva sindu application status .
3: Choose one options from 2 options, through application reference number or through OTP/ Application description
4: Enter Captcha security code in proper format and click on submit button
5: Now check the application status of Karnataka Seva Sindhu Scheme 2020.
seva sindhu plus portal is Metadata Integrated E-service portal helps the citizens to all state departments under a one-stop.
How to apply for Karnataka Rs. 5000 Scheme for Auto/Taxi Drivers?
Follow the given steps to avail the Rs. 5000 scheme for Auto and Taxi drivers
1: Visit the official website.
2: Select the option -> cash relief to Auto-Rickshaw Drivers
3: Register the information details like name, address, Aadhar number, etc in the application form
4: Enter the security code and submit the application form of seva sindhu driver 5000.
5: This is the easy way to apply for auto rickshaw taxi driver 5000 scheme.
6: During covid-19, distribution of compensation to autorickshaw drivers / taxi drivers.
seva sindhu contact number
13 CRN chambers, above Dhanlakshmi Bank
Second floor kasturba road Bangalore- 560001
Mobile number of seva sindu CSC Service centre
080 4456 4455 or 080 222 30281
seva sindu for andriod: seva sindhu app
FAQs seva sindhu service plus
Q: How can the citizens access the seva sindu portal?
Ans: The seva sindu CSC portal can be accessed online from any place.
Q. What services delivered under the Karnataka seva sindhu service plus?
There are various services delivered on seva sindu App such as Birth certificate, death certificate, domicile, category caste certificate, income certificate, pension information, File RTI, etc
Q.Who can use the seva sindhu plus for E-Pass?
Ans: The seva sindhu plus is used by migrant workers, visitors, students and various who want to return Karnataka, and citizen who are in Karnataka and want to return their native place.
Q. What documents needed to apply in CSC SevaSindhu Karnataka portal?
Ans: Basic details like name, address, mobile number, ID proof, etc.
Q. How can i do seva sindhu login?
The complete procedure to do seva sindhu login is as follows:
Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu portal and select the department & services that you wish to avail.
Register yourself as a new user by adding Aadhaar Number
Now fill the application form and ensure that all the information should be right fill the registration form.
Q. Has Sevasindhu Portal been mandatory?
Ans.The Registration in Sevasindhu App is mandatory for passengers as the guidelines issued by the state government
Q. How much time take to approval of Sevasindhu DBT Scheme registration?
Four-Six working days for permission latter taken in seva Sindhu portal
Q.Is E-Pass is mandatory for air travelling?
Ans. A per the government guidelines of all of the states, it is mandatory for all customers having an E-Pass. The government of Karnataka notified that it is mandatory to have E-pass from Sevsindhu Website.
Q. What are the guidelines announced by the government to travel different cities?
Ans. The government announced that the restrictions have been removed from august, 2020. Now as per the guidelines travelers have to obtain a E-Pass from the local area Panchayat or registration at the check post. The passengers who wish to travel in Karnataka or from Karnataka will have to register on Sevasindhu portal.
Q. What Are the services provided by the Karnataka state government in Sevasindhu Portal?
Ans. The various services offered in Sevasindhu center are birth certificate, date of birth certificate, domicile certificate, caste verification certificate, Income prospectus, pension disbursement, RTI Online, file a complaint, and various.
Is it possible to travel to Bangalore by flight and return on the same day or the next day?
Ans. Yes, Traveler needs to apply for a seva sindhu pass for this service.
Should I get a quarantine completion certificate from BBMP, I have completed 14 days of COVID-19 home quarantine?
You do not need to obtain any certificate. however maintain arrival documents details.