Shreyas Scheme | Eligibility and necessary documents for the Shreyas scheme | Shreyas Scheme online registration | श्रेयस योजना | श्रेयस योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन
The Shreyas Scheme will help the adolescent with getting employment and add to the progress of the nation. A free skill development training plan or apprenticeship training has been dispatched under Shreyas Scheme 2021. The main objective of the Shreyas scheme is to set up the educated unemployed for employment. Under the National Apprenticeship promotion scheme plan, educated students will be trained for employment with the goal that they can get work according to merit.
Shreyash Full Form: The full form of the SHREYAS Apprenticeship Scheme is “Scheme for Higher Education Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills”
Objective of Shreyas Scheme 2021
- The shreyas ac in the plan for youngsters of higher education for Apprenticeship and Skills (SHREYAS) seeks to ensure that at least half of the students passing the higher education system get suitable employment by 2022 upon completing their degree programs
- The NAPS SHREYAS program is considered essential for BA, B.Com, BSc non-technical degree courses, to present employable abilities in their learning
- The program seeks to improve job opportunities afresh after exiting advanced education
- The fundamental goal of the Shreyas Scheme is to set up the educated unemployed for employment
- Under the SHREYAS Programme, educated students will be trained for employment so that they can get employment according to merit
- To give abilities to the students in the right way based on their interest
- Furthermore, building up a ‘learn and earn‘ framework in higher education is also an important objective of this shreya plan
Features and Benefits of the SHREYAS Scheme
Development and employment of students: – After the completion of college, if students do not get jobs, then there is no value of academic education. But with this श्रेयस स्कीम, such understudies will be allowed to get their work by the central government.
Skill Development: – With the execution of this plan, students will actually want to work and learn in industrial areas. Along with the internship, the training period will sharpen their skills. In this way, this plan will build up the abilities of the understudies.
Opportunity to earn stipend: – Under this Shreyas Scheme for Employment, internship projects will be given to the applicants, when the understudies gain the tricks of the trade, during which they can also earn some money utilizing it. Which will build their confidence.
Providing quality human resources: – Industrial sector can’t run without the assistance of qualified and trained human resources. Therefore, great quality HR will be given in this plan.
Number of Registered Institutions: – Till now 40 educational institutions have enrolled themselves under this plan.
The number of degree internship programs: – It has been declared by the officials of the Ministry of Human Resource Development and Ministry of Skill Development and Employment that 7 internship projects have been created under the plan.
Areas selected for skill development: – The Central Government has published a list in which the names of 6 regions are named. These areas are retail, IT, logistics, BFSI, food processing, and the travel industry improvement, etc. Ability advancement projects will be made for interested candidates in these areas.
Key Points of the Shreyas scheme:
|Scheme Name||Shreyas Yojana|
|Launched by||Human and Resources Minister Prakash Javadekar|
|Announcement of the scheme||February 2019|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||new non-technical graduates|
|Departments are overseen by||Ministry of Human Resource Development, Ministry of Labor and Employment and Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship|
|Related Scheme||National Education Promotion Scheme|
|The target of the scheme||50 lakh students|
|Official Website||Shreyash Apprenticeship Portal|
Three Tracks Implementation of the Shreyas Scheme:
Shreyas Scheme is going to be implemented in 3 tracks in order that this scheme is often better operated.
ऐड ऑन एप्रेंटिसशिप: The first track is Add on Apprenticeship (Degree apprenticeship), under which those students who are currently completing degrees are going to be called to settle on their job of choice from the list selected by the world Skill Council of the Ministry of Skill Development and Employment and accordingly are going to be trained.
एम्बेडेड एप्रेंटिसशिप: The second track is embedded apprenticeship, during which existing programs are going to be merged into BA, BSC, or BCom courses. alongside this, not only educational input and vocational input are going to be included, but it’ll also provide education to those students for six to 10 months on the idea of skill requirement.
कॉलेजों के साथ राष्ट्रीय कैरियर सेवा को जोड़ना: In the final track, the National Career Service Portal (NCS) of the Ministry of Labor and Employment is going to be linked with institutions of upper education.
Eligibility and necessary documents for the Shreyas scheme:
A resident of the country: – Students are required to be legal citizens of India. To prove this, they ought to have their respective voter id and Aadhaar card.
Should be a student: –The applicant for this scheme is often a student, or he’s studying in any government or private college within the country. One can get an advantage under this scheme/plan.
Only for students of the non-technical field: – This scheme has been implemented for the event of scholars who are studying within the non-technical field. for instance, only students graduating in BA, BSc, and BCom can register for this scheme.
Year of pass out: – Only those students who are going to be out of school from April – May 2020 can enroll during this scheme. Therefore, at the time of registration, the applicants need to attach a replica of their college passing certificate alongside the shape.
Adequate academic degree: – The advantage of this scheme is often availed only to those students who have the required academic and other skills, which match the trainee profile, and therefore the decision of the person giving training during this regard is going to be considered as final.
Application Process for Shreyas Scheme:
- All aspiring applicants need to first login to the SHREYASportal of the scheme to urge the required information about education and stipend school
- Before the scholars apply, it’ll be the responsibility of the tutorial institution to register themselves under this program
- For this, institutions will need to log in on its official portal and highlight the courses and training programs during which they’re interested
- Then students are going to be ready to match their profile consistent with vacancies and may fill the appliance by filling the registration form
- When the अपरेंटिसशिप और स्किल्स (SHREYAS) registration process is complete, you’ll get a receipt and ensure your registration.
Steps for online registration for Shreyas Scheme:
श्रेयस योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021
Step 1: To register, first, you need to go to the official website https://shreyas.ac.in/.
Step 2: Now, you need to click on Institute Register Now.
Step 3: Then, you will have the page of Institute Registration open.
Step 4: Here, choose your state and choose Your Institute and fill the Head of Institution’s Email.
Step 5: Now, fill in the Captcha Code shown on your screen and click on Send Registration Detail.
Step 6: Then, fill in your Username, Password, and Captcha Code and click to log in.
Operation of the Shreyas Scheme:
This primary scheme is going to be operated together with the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and therefore the Ministry of Labor and Employment. the knowledge about how this operation is going to be done is as follows:-
- More than 100 areas are identified by the World Skill Council i.e. SSC where students are going to be ready to get education opportunities, they’re going to identify the industries where training is going to be imparted with the assistance of their placement sales.
- Higher educational institutions can go online to the Shreyas portal, and express their interest in skill areas, alongside the specified students also can choose it.
- The demand made by them are going to be investigated and which can be done by the concerned Sector Skill Council. After this, only those posts are going to be verified on the portal. On the idea of this verification, the names of scholars are going to be uploaded on the Shreyas portal by the Institute of upper Education.
- After this NAPS will generate a contract between the industry and therefore the student. then the monthly stipend is going to be paid by the industry, and out of this, 25% i.e. approximately Rs 1,500 per month are going to be paid by the NAPS portal.
- Then the progress is going to be monitored by the SSC and at the top of the training period, the examination is going to be conducted, the scholars who achieve it’ll be given a certificate. These certificates are going to be valid everywhere in India for getting employment.
- This way the scheme is going to be conducted and other people will get good employment options. And with this, they’re going to even be ready to run their livelihood smoothly.
Hope you will like this information regarding shreyas scheme. If you have still a query, you can ask us in comment section. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates