Solar Rooftop Yojana: The Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2022-23 was announced by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) of India. All citizens of India can apply online for Solar Rooftop Scheme from the official website that is Solarrooftop.gov.in. Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme Scheme has been released for the citizens of India with the objective of saving electricity, money and more importantly environment. Owners of homes, construction, institutional and commercial buildings can also apply for the solar scheme process Solar rooftop calculator and price list has been revised and updated by Government of India.
Solar rooftop online registration can be done on the official portal of Ministry of New & Renewable Energy i.e. mnre.gov.in registration. Check solar rooftop government agencies, toll-free numbers and online application process from this page.
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2022
This scheme is being promoted through the central government to use renewable energy in the country. Through this scheme, the government will provide the facility to install solar panels on the roofs of offices, factories etc.
The scheme has been launched to provide subsidy on solar rooftop insulation on roofs to consumers. Under Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana, any citizen can get solar panels installed on their roof. In this scheme, 10 square meter space is required to install 1 KW solar panel. And the benefit of this solar panel will be availed for 25 years. The cost of solar panels is completed in about 5-6 years. After which you can avail free electricity for 19 to 20 years.
The solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme has been started by the central government to provide electricity at a low cost to the citizens. Through this scheme, people will be encouraged to use renewable energy. Under this scheme, citizens will be provided subsidies on solar rooftop installation.
|Name of the scheme||Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2022|
|Introduced by||central government|
|Objective||Through this scheme, electricity will be provided to the citizens through the solar rooftop.|
|Pay off the solar rooftop||5-6 years|
Benefits of Solar Rooftop Systems
Those using this solar power system will have to pay only 6.50/kWh which is very less as compared to diesel generators and normal electricity. The benefits of this plan also help to protect the weather, resulting in a reduction of about 60 million tonnes of carbon dioxide every year. Because in the we can say that it is safe for environment and health both. The government has started this scheme for someone states of the country. These states include several northeastern states including Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, which can avail up to 70% discount on solar system installation.
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana Uttar Pradesh
- The main objective of starting this scheme is that citizens will be provided free electricity through the solar rooftops.
- After starting this scheme, citizens will be made to work and save money.
- The installing solar panels in your housing area the cost of electricity will be reduced by 30 – 50 per cent.
- Under this scheme, a subsidy of up to 20 per cent will be provided for installing solar rooftops up to 500 kV. Electricity will be provided at a low cost through a rooftop subsidy scheme.
- Along with this, install the solar plant yourself or the investor does the developer instead of you for the RESCO model.
- Under this scheme, the cost of electricity will be reduced by 30 to 50 per cent.
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme Eligibility Category
All that person wants to apply under this scheme, then they have to fulfil the eligibility criteria given below:-
- The interested beneficiary must be a permanent resident of India.
- The premises of the solar installation are owned by the consumer of the DISCOM or in the legal possession of the consumer.
- The solar cells and solar modules installed in the Solar Rooftop System will be made in India.
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme Apply Online
The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme have to follow the steps given below:-
- To apply, you have to visit the official website of Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme.
- After visiting the official website, the homepage will open on your system screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Apply For Solar Rooftop.
- Process of the application under Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2021
- After clicking, a new window will open on your system
- On this page you have to select the official website according to your state.
- After making the selection, you have to click on the option of Apply Online.
- After clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form carefully.
- After filly all the information Candidates have to attach their important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button option.
- In this way you can complete the application process for Solar Rooftop Scheme.