A common service center is a place where citizens can avail the benefit of various services in one platform. All the services provided in the CSC common service center in India will be done digitally like money transfer digitally, making any certificate online, and various government services. Common service center CSC will be allotted to the Village Level Entrepreneur VLE. In CSC Center, you can earn good money by providing service to the public. To take a CSC center in 2021, you will have to take a Telecentre Entrepreneur course TEC CSC certificate. If you have a TEC certificate number then you can apply for CSCeGov Center.
In this article you can find all the information related CSC Portal, CSC login digital seva , csc digital seva Kendra registration, VLE, TEC Certificate, csc e-gov digital seva portal, CSC connect service link, digitalsewa, etc.
Digitalsewa Common Service Center
CSC digital service Center is to digitize govt. services so that the government services can be made easy, secure, and comfortable for the residents. This Common Service center involves various government services like issuing the certificate, license, Aadhaar card, pension schemes, banking services where all these responsibilities can be done digitally under the Digital India Campaign.
Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE CSC) is handling all government services to the beneficiaries which are available on the Common Seva Center or Digital Seva Portal. You will not be charged any fee for registration in the CSC center. Through this portal, you can avail of all services of Sarkar from one place.
The following eligibility criteria required to become TEC CSC village level entrepreneurs:
• Aadhaar card,
• PAN Card,
• CSC centre photos (inside and outside),
• Age above 18 years,
• 10th pass,
• Basic computer knowledge,
• Dedicated and honest,
• It is free of cost; you don’t even charge any fee.
The common service centre for the Apna CSC
The CSC Digital Seva Portal, tasks have been committed to the Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE CSC) who will run the Digital Grameen Service Center or Digital Service Center and implement co-operations associated with CSC login.
apna.csc.gov.in Apna CSC services like banking, insurance, pan card, Aadhar, passport service, and various benefits under the digital India digitization concept. CSC e-Governance services India Limited is a Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC SPV) and the main purpose of apna CSC is connecting people with the government easily or avail the benefits of government schemes to the local people.
National Scholarship Portal कैसे करे NSP Login and New Registration
Apna Digital Seva TEC CSC Services small business ideas
More than 300 services are benefited through the TEC CSC scheme Common Service Center. Some of the CSC Initiative services of the DIGITAL seva portal are:
- Insurance Services application
- Passport apply application
- Premium services like SBI, LIC, ICICI small insurance companies
- District e district services like e nagrik seva
- Govt. pension schemes 2020 like PMSMY, Pmvmay, NPS)
- NIOS apply
- EPFO services soon at 2 lakh common service centres
- Aadhar card services
- PAN card services
- CSC Banking
- Electrical services
- Election commission service
- Bill Payment services (electricity and water)
- DG Village
- Post office services,
- English spoken course Online
- IRCTC Services
- Rail Ticket Booking,
- Bus Ticket Booking,
- Hotel Booking
- E-Commerce services
- Agriculture facilities
- E-learning application
- PMKVY educational courses
- tele entrepreneur course
- telelaw applications
- finance services
- Loan benefits
- banking services
- Educational Courses
- Digitization of data
- CSC Digilocker
- Rural BPO and various
TEC CSC Number (Telecentre Entrepreneur Course)
In CSC Center, you can earn good money by providing service to the public. To take a CSC center in 2021, you will have to take a Telecentre Entrepreneur course TEC certificate. If you have a TEC certificate then you can apply for CSCeGov Center.
The Telecentre Entrepreneur course (TEC) is a certification course that is introduced by the CSC academy. This program is compulsory for all VLE and persons who wanted to be a VLE (village level entrepreneur). In this program CSC Locator, you will get to know about the services of VLE and what service they provide. The Person who completed the tele centre Entrepreneur course can comfortably open a CSC center.
How to get TEC CSC certificate Number?
- Open http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/login for TEC registration.
- Click on the link certification course in Entrepreneurship -> Register
- Fill the details like name, mobile, Email, father name/ mother name/husband name, state name, district, address, gender, Date of Birth,
- Upload a photo whose size does not exceed 50 kb.
- Submit the form now you will be redirected to the payment page.
- You have to pay Rs.1479.72 through online banking like debit card, credit card, internet banking, UPI, or Bharat app.
- After payment click on the submit button.
- You will get a user name and password, save it.
- Fill the login form using the user name and password and click on “Login”.
- Now the Telecenter Entrepreneur Certificate Course “Tec Certificate Modules” page displayed on your screen.
TEC CSC Courses: 10 TEC Modules
- Click on the learning link and here you find out on the TEC dashboard, 10 module courses will be available.
- Module’s topic is in PDF format data, Hindi videos, and English videos.
- After complete knowledge of modules, you have to clear an exam.
- For exam click on “Assessment” -> each module has 10 questions. And you need to qualify each module.
- Now the question appears on your screen and for every question allotted time will be 60 seconds and questions will be bilingual.
- After completion submit the exam. Now you can see how much you have got,
- After few days maybe 3 or 4 days you can download the TEC certificate
Online Apply for tec csc Registration 2020
- First of all open the browser and type the csc.gov.in search bar.
- Official website of the CSC center will be open.
- Click on Apply tab – > New Registration option
- Choose CSC VLE from the list.
- Enter the TEC certificate number and a valid mobile number. An OTP sends to your mobile number, enter this OTP, and verified the information.
- Enter your email id and verify it.
- Now enter the virtual ID of your Aadhar card.
- Choose the gender and DOB, state, district.
- Now choose the Rural/Gramin or Urban from the mentioned option.
- Enter the captcha verification code and click on submit
Infrastructure Required for TEC CSC Registration 2021
Here you can find the entire infrastructure required to open the common service center CSC 2020. All the information collected from source CSC official website
• One Hall
• 120 GB Hard Disc Drive,
• at least 512 MB RAM
• CD/DVD Drive
• Licensed Windows XP-SP2 or above
• UPS with 4 hours battery backup
• Portable Genset
• Printer/ Color Printer
• WebCam/ Digital Camera
• Internet connection with at least 128 kbps speed
• Computer basic knowledge like data uploading, browsing, etc.
How much I earn as a member of a common service center?
The Earnings and revenue support depends on how you utilize the CSC center. Maybe csc vle salary 2, 0000 – 25,000 INR is the minimum estimated earning in a month from a common service center
The government proposed revenue support is 3000/- per month. For detail, information visits the official website of e-governance.