UDID | UDID card | UDID card status |UDID card status check online
UDID: As welfare assistance of the Central Government, the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities has executed a Unique Identity Card for persons with disabilities. The Government has taken various measures to secure the privileges of the disabled people and ensure their total cooperation in society. Every legal citizen under the Constitution of India has equivalent rights to profit from every one of the advantages of Government schemes, irrespective of the ability of the beneficiary (normal/physically challenged) or the area of execution (urban/rural).
UDID Card project was carried out with the goal to learn consistency, straightforwardness, and proficiency in conveying the services to the specially challenged people by issuing a unique disability id (UDID) for each. A national database is made that envelops the unique id and the details of the cardholder.
The project/ task will not only encourage straightforwardness, effectiveness, and simplicity of conveying the public authority advantages to the person with disabilities but also ensure consistency. The project will also help in smoothing out the following physical and monetary advancement of beneficiaries at all levels of the hierarchy of implementation from Village level/ Block level/ District level/ State level, and National level.
The UDID portal shall be designed and developed to give an online platform for the following services:
- New application for the UDID
- Renewal of existing Certificate or Card on expiration of the validity
- In case of loss of card or certificate
UDID Card online Eligibility Criteria
According to the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, the people with the given disabilities are eligible to apply for the unique id.
- The Blindness
- The Hearing impairment
- The Cerebral Palsy
- The Low vision
- The Leprosy
- Mental illness
- The Mental retardation
- The Locomotors Disability
- The applicant must attach the necessary documents with the application form while submitting offline, but while applying online scanned copies of all the documents can be uploaded.
- Complete Personal Details including Address
- Complete Disability Details
- Complete Employment Details
- A recent passport size photo
- Any Address Proof such as Aadhar/Driving License/State Domicile etc.
- The Disability Certificate which is Issued by a Competent Authority
- An Identity Proof such as Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License etc.
Advantages of Unique Identity Card for the Disabled Person
A person with disability can take the following advantage with the unique identity card.
- The unique card contains the total details of the user which can be decoded with a reader thus preventing the user from conveying and keeping up duplicates of documents.
- It likewise helps in following the physical and monetary progress of the beneficiary.
- Persons with disabilities will not have to make various duplicates of documents, maintain, and carry numerous documents as the card will catch every one of the important details which can be decoded with the assistance of a reader.
- The UDID Card will also help in smoothing out the following of the physical and monetary advancement of beneficiary at all degrees of chain of importance of execution from village/block/District/State level, and National level.
- Online accessibility of information of Person with Disabilities across country through a centralized web application. The UDID card will be the single report engaged with the recognizable proof, check of the disabled for different plans later on replacing the various records.
- Online filing and submission of enrollment application form for disability certificate/Universal ID card; Offline applications may likewise be acknowledged and therefore digitized by agencies.
- Fast Assessment process for calculating the percentage of disability by the clinics/Medical Board.
- Non-duplication of PwDs data, the total data will be unique.
- Online renewal and update of data by Person with Disabilities on their behalf
- The MIS reporting framework
- Effective management including interoperability of the advantages/plans dispatched by the Government for Person with Disability (PwD)
- To deal with additional disabilities in the future number of disabilities right now is seven and will be liable to increment according to the new Act/notice which can be up to at least 19.
List of Disabilities:
Blindness: “Blindness” refers to a state where a person suffers from
- The complete absence of sight or
- Visual sharpness not surpassing 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with adjusting focal points; or
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending a point of 20 degrees or more awful.
Cerebral Palsy: It implies a group of non-progressive states of an individual described by strange motor control posture resulting from brain insult or wounds happening in the pre-natal, peri-natal, or infant time of improvement.
Low vision: It implies an individual with weakness of visual working even after treatment of standard refractive rectification yet who uses or is possibly equipped for using vision for the arranging or execution of an undertaking with an appropriate assistive device.
Loco motor Disability: It implies disability of the bones, joints, or muscles leading to substantial limitation of the development of the limbs or any forms of cerebral paralysis.
Leprosy-cured: It means person who has been cured of leprosy is suffering from-
- Losses of sensation in hands or feet just as the loss of sensation and paresis in the eye and eye-top yet with no show disfigurement.
- Manifest disfigurement and paresis yet having sufficient mobility in their hands and feet to empower them to take part in normal financial action.
- Extreme physical deformity as well as advanced age which keep him from undertaking any productive occupation, and the expression “Leprosy Cured” will be understood appropriately.
Mental Retardation: It implies a state of captured or fragmented improvement of the brain of an individual which is uncommonly described by the sub normality of intelligence.
Mental Illness: mental disorder (Not Mental retardation)
Hearing Impairment: loss of 60 decibels or more
The procedure to apply online for a fresh UDID Card
Step 1: The first step is that the applicant must visit the UDID Web Portal and then click on the register link to register.
Step 2: After this, by using PwD logs credentials the applicant have to click on the Apply online for Disability Certificate.
Step 3: After that, the applicant must read the instructions and then fill in the required details, and then after entering complete details upload a color passport photo and other necessary documents such as Identity Proof, Income Proof, SC / ST / OBC proof, and so on according to requirement.
Step 4: After this, the applicant have to submit all the information to the CMO Office or Medical Authority for the verification.
Step 5: Then, the CMO Office or Medical Authority will verify the complete data.
Step 6: After verification, the CMO Office or Medical Authority will assign the concerned specialist(s) for the assessment.
Step 7: After that, the Specialist Doctor assesses disability of PwD and provide an opinion on disability.
Step 8: Then, the Medical Board reviews the case and assigns disability percentage. The CMO Office prepares Disability Certificate and generates UDID and Disability Certificate.
Step 9: After this process the UDID datasheet send for UDID Card printing and the UDID card will be delivered by post at the address of the applicant as mentioned during online registration.
Step 10: Once applied, the applicant can check the status of the application by clicking on the UDID Card Status through the UDID web portal.
The steps to Track for Disability Certificate/UDID Card Application
If the applicant wants to track the Disability ID Card application, then the applicant has to follow the easy process:
Step 1: The first step is that the applicant must have to visit the link swavlambancard.gov.in of the official website.
Step 2: After this, the applicant has to hit on the “Track Your Application Status” option, which will proceed to the next page.
Step 3: After that, the applicant has to enter the UDID request number and then hit on the “Go”.
Step 4: At last, the applicant can see the Unique Disability ID application status on the computer screen.
The steps to Renew Unique Disability ID/UDID Card Renewal
After getting your Swavlamban Card, you will be required to renew your Disability Certificate or Swavlamban Card time to time, and to renew the certificate you will have to follow some easy steps:
Step 1: The first step is that the applicant must have to visit the link swavlambancard.gov.in of the official website.
Step 2: Now, the applicant will be required to hit on the “Apply for Disability Certificate and UDID Card Renewal” option, which will proceed to the next page.
Step 3: After that, the applicant will have to enter the enrollment number, UDID Card Number, Name, Date of Birth, Expiry Date, Disability Type, and so on.
Step 4: Then, the applicant will have to enter the captcha code and then hit the submit button.
Step 5: Finally, by this process the applicant applied for the “Swavlamban Card Renewal Application” online.
How to Apply for Lost UDID Card Online?
Step 1: Go to the official website to apply for lost UDID card
Step 2: Click on the link “Apply for Lost UDID card”
Step 3: Fill the Enrollment Number, UDID card number and date of Birth
Step 4: Click on the “Submit” button
Step 5: this is the complete process to pwdlostcard.
How to create an account to apply online for the Unique Disabilities Identification Card?
Click on the link “apply online for the Unique Disabilities Identification Card” Or “Register” button on the home page of the official website. A Disability Application form will be shown on the screen.
Fill in all the details carefully. And after successful submission, people can easily access the benefit through the login to the portal.
How to Login unique Disability ID?
Step 1: Go to the official website of the unique Disability Id card
Step 2: Click on the “Login” link available on the top of the website
Step 3: If you are new user than click on the “create a new account” else select the “Login” section
Step 4: Fill the Enrolment Id or UDID number, date of Birth and Captcha verification code
Step 5: Click on the “login” button
Download e-disability card and e-UDID card online
To download the eDisability Card and eUDID card online, person need to visit the official website and click on the link “Download e-disability card and e-UDID card online”. Now the form will appears on the screen.
How it is used in Co-Win?
For ensuring a smooth and viable Covid-19 immunization drive, the Central Government has kept in touch with the states and UTs to incorporate the Unique Disability Identification (UDID) Card as a Photo ID while enrolling in Co-WIN 2.0 platform.
Going with the goal to help disabled persons in getting to Covid-19 vaccination, the union health ministry said in a statement, “Therefore, with a view to further facilitate access to vaccination for persons with disability, it has been decided to include the UDID in the list of recommended Photo ID document for covid-19 vaccination”. The essential provisions for the equivalent are being made and will be accessible in Co-WIN shortly.
UDID card, issued by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, had every one of the vital highlights like the name/ year of birth/ gender, and photograph of the person, and met the criteria for use of identification in vaccination.
UDID Contact Information
In any queries related to the UDID card, people can contact helpline number: 011-24365019
Director: Shri Vikash Prasad
Address: Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Room No. 5, B-I Block, Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003 (India)
Email Id: [email protected]
Here readers can check out all detailed information of UDID card, udid card download, udid card status, etc. For State Government schemes 2021 and Central Government schemes 2021 related information bookmark https://sarkariiyojana.in