Udyog Aadhar Registration | Udyog Aadhar certificate | Udyog Aadhar Free Registration | उद्योग आधार रजिस्ट्रेशन | MSME/SSI Registration
In today’s times, for boosting the limited scope of organizations in the nation, the Government of India had started the Udyog Aadhar Registration (UAM) procedure. However, at present, the Udyog Aadhar Registration is relocated to Udyam Registration. The MSMEs known as Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises need to apply for Udyam Registration to acquire the advantages gave to MSME by the public authority. The Udyog Aadhar Registration is a totally online cycle that is absolutely exempted from cost. It is an incredible lift for SMEs in the country and underneath we detail the whole cycle of enrollment for the same. Udyog Aadhar is otherwise called Aadhar for Business. It is a unique 12 digit Government ID number gave by the Ministry of MSME for all little enterprises and medium enterprises and limited scope businesses. These business entities are registered through this cycle as MSME Registration Online in India with their Aadhar Card Number.
- The Ministry of Micro Enterprises, Small Enterprises, and Medium Enterprises, Government of India has effectively begun another site for online enrollment for Udyog Aadhaar.
- Udyog Aadhar registration is a cycle for micro, small and medium businesses.
- This site was begun by our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on the fifteenth of September 2015.
- Presently you can register through online mode under the UAM site to begin micro, small, and medium business.
- Under the Self-Reliant India Campaign, to make India more strong/ solid, emphasis has been given to make India’s small and medium cottage businesses more capable.
- A package of 3,00,000 crores have been declared for the MSME area under the independent India crusade.
- Under this MSME Registration Process plan, 36,000 business which is micro, small, and medium business people will be given monetary help by giving a loan of ₹ 2000 crore.
- Through this monetary advantages will be given to the people of India.
Advantage of Udyog Aadhar Registration
- After enrolling in their MSME, the candidates will get the advantages of all the public authority plans like a simple credit, the loan without ensure, advances with subsidized rates of interest, and so on.
- The applicant will get financial assistance for participating in foreign exhibitions to feature their items.
- The candidate will likewise be eligible for government appropriations.
- Enrollment would work with the issue-free opening of current bank accounts for the sake of the business.
- It would also permit businesses to apply for government business loan/ advances and other such related advantageous plans.
Required Documents for Udyog Aadhar Registration
- Name of the owner
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- A pan card of the applicant
- A working mobile number of the applicant
- The passport size image (colored or black/ white as asked in the form)
- The enterprise documents
- The bank statement of the applicant
- The category of applicant
- Name of the business
- Type of the organization
- Bank details of the applicant
- The key activity
- The National Industrial Classification code
- The Number of persons employed
- Complete Details of the District Industry Centre (DIC)
- The date of commencement
- Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment
Eligibility Criteria of Udyog Aadhar registration
|Classification||Manufacturing Sector||Service Sector|
|Micro-Enterprise||Up to Rs. 25 lakhs investment in the plant and machinery||Up to Rs. 10 lakhs investment in equipment|
|Small Enterprise||Up to Rs.5 crore investment in the plant and machinery||Up to Rs.2 crores investment in equipment|
|Medium Enterprise||Up to Rs.10 crore investment in the plant and machinery||Up to Rs.5 crores investment in equipment|
Udyog Aadhar Registration Process 2021
Step 1: For the registration of Udyog Aadhar the first step is that the applicants have to go through the link official website of the MSME Ministry of Micro/ Small and Medium Enterprises.
Step 2: Now on the home page, the applicant will see the registration option, and also below For New Entrepreneurs who are not registered yet as MSME or those with EM-II.
Step 3: The applicants are required to click on this option, and then the next page will open on the screen where the applicant needs to scroll down the page and with the name of the entrepreneur must enter the Aadhar number.
Step 4: After reading the details the applicant has to tick the checkbox and click on the “Validate & Generate OTP” option.
Step 5: After that, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, applicant has to enter OTP in the blank box and click on the “Validate” option.
Step 6: Now the applicants have to enter the remaining information as PAN number and click on PAN Validate button.
Step 7: Then, after reviewing all the entered information the applicant are required to submit the application form.
After all these procedure, take a print out of the online registration application form and keep it for future use.
Procedure to login to the Udyog Aadhar portal
Step 1: The first step is that the applicant should have to visit the link of the official website of the Ministry of Micro/ Small and Medium Enterprises.
Step 2: Now the home page will open on the screen where the applicants have to click on the login tab.
Step 3: After this two options will open on the screen first is officer login and second is entrepreneur login.
Step 4: And then, the applicants have to click on the option according to their category.
Step 5: After this a new page will open on the computer screen in which the applicant will have to enter mobile number, user-id, and enterprise registration number and so on.
Step 6: In the last step the applicants will have to click on submit button.
After following these easy steps the applicants will be able to log in to the portal.
The Process to update Udyog Aadhar Registration
Step 1: The first step is that the applicants have to visit the link of the official website of the Ministry of Micro/ Small and Medium Enterprises.
Step 2: Now the Udyog Aadhar Registration home page will open on the screen where the applicant needs to hit the Update Details tab.
Step 3: Now the applicant are required to click on the link of Update Enterprise Registration.
Step 4: After this a new page will appear on the computer screen, where the applicant will be required to enter the necessary information as asked in the page.
Step 5: Now the applicant will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number which the applicant needs to enter in the OTP box.
Step 6: After that, the applicant needs to hit on the link of Validate and Generate OTP.
Step 7: Now, the enterprise registration form will be displayed on the computer screen, and the applicant can update any information on the form.
Udyog Aadhar Online enterprise registration process for new entrepreneurs
Step 1: The first step is to go through the link udyogaadhaar.gov.in of the Official Website of Udyog Aadhaar.
Step 2: Now, the home page will appear on the computer screen where you have to hit on the “For New Entrepreneurs” option that are not Registered yet as MSME.
Step 3: Then, the registration form will be appear on the screen where you are required to enter the Aadhar number and name of the enterprise and after that you are required to click on the “Verification & Generate OTP” option.
Step 5: And it is to proceed through OTP received on mobile.
Step 6: Now, the applicant is required to fill in the type of organization, enter PAN number and then validate PAN card Details.
Step 7: Next, you will have to fill the remaining information asked in the enterprise registration form.
Step 8: Finally, by this process the applicant have to submit the application.
The process to verify the enterprise registration number
Step 1: First of all, you have to go to the link official website of the Ministry of Micro/ Small and Medium Enterprises.
Step 2: Now the home page will be displayed on the screen after this, you have to hit on the Print/Verify option.
Step 3: Now you are required to click on the Verifier Udyam Registration Number option.
Step 4: After this, a new page will open on the screen in which you will have to enter the enterprise number and captcha code.
Step 5: Now you have to click on Verify option.
In this way, you will be able to verify the enterprise registration number.
For the registered industries in EM-II/ UAM Enterprise registration process
Step 1: The first step is to go through the link udyogaadhaar.gov.in of the Official Website Udyog Aadhaar.
Step 2: Then, home page will be displayed on the screen where you are required to click on the “For those already having registration as EM-II or UAM” option.
Step 3: After that, registration form for industries registered in EM-II or UAM will be open on your computer screen.
Step 4: Now, in this form you will be required to verify Udyog Aadhar Number and by using the OTP and after that proceed.
Step 5: Finally, you have to submit the application form.
|National Portal for Registration of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises||https://udyamregistration.gov.in/|
Who is eligible for Udyog aadhar?
All the small enterprise, medium enterprise, and micro enterprises belonging to the manufacturing and servicing sector are eligible under Udyog Aadhaar Registration.
Is MSME registration free?
Yes, MSME registration is absolutely free of cost.
How can I apply Udyog online?
First of all you have to visit the official website of MSME Ministry of Micro/ Small/ Medium Enterprises and after that fill the information by using your aadhar card details.
How can I download Udyog registration certificate?
After login to the official website you can download the Udyog Registration Certificate by entering the OTP which is received on your mobile number and email.
Bookmark https://sarkariiyojana.in to find out all the latest Government Schemes 2021, Udyog Aadhar Registration etc.
For any query related to Udyog Aadhar Registration “Leave a Reply” or “Comment Us” below, our team solves it as soon as possible.