Vidhwa Pension Yojana | widow pension scheme | Pradhan Mantri Widow Pension Scheme | vidhwa pension form | How to apply for Widow pension | widow pension | sspy-up.gov.in widow pension
The Vidhwa Pension Scheme has been dispatched by the states of the nation to profit widow women. Various state governments of the country are giving financial help to the financially poor destitute widowed women of their state so that they can live/carry on their lives well. The plan benefits just those eligible applicants who are living below the poverty line. The government of all the states is giving pension funds in the form of financial help to the women of their state. This Widow Pension Scheme will be given to the states for women whose husband is not going to earn any money after her death.
Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- Under Vidhwa Pension Yojana, the funds provided by the government are being transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary widow women, so it is mandatory required for the candidate to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar.
- To raise the standard of living of widowed women through this Vidwa Pension Scheme.
Objectives of the Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The primary goal of the Vidhwa Pension Yojana is to give financial assistance/help to widow women. After the death of the husband, women face many economic difficulties or financial challenges. Keeping this in mind, the widow pension scheme is started by the government. Through this Vidhwa Pension Yojana, financial help is given by the government to widowed women. With the goal that she lives her life. Through Apply for Widow pension, widowed women will become independent and empowered and their financial condition will also improve. Now through this pension scheme, widowed women will not need to depend on others to fulfill their needs or requirements.
Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Widow Pension Scheme|
|Article||State Pension Schemes|
|Category||Government Scheme/ Govt Yojana/ Yojna|
|The scheme has been launched by||The central government for all states|
Haryana Widow Pension Scheme
Through Haryana Vidhwa Pension Scheme, financial help will be given to the women of Haryana whose husband has died so that she can make a living. This subsidy will be ₹ 2250 every month. To get the benefit/advantage of this plan, the yearly pay of the family of the applicant woman should be ₹ 200000 or less. If the applicant is getting the advantage of some other pension scheme of the female government, at that point, she cannot profit from the benefit of this scheme. To get the advantage of this plan, the applicant woman has to submit the death certificate of the husband and it is mandatory for the woman to have a bank account in the national bank.
- Aside from this, the age of the applicant woman should be a minimum of 18 years or more, only then she will be able to get the advantage of this plan.
- Through the Haryana Widow Pension Scheme, the women of the state will become self-reliant or confident and empowered and their financial condition will also improve.
- If you are additionally eligible for this scheme, then apply under this scheme at the earliest and take advantage of this plan.
The Uttar Pradesh government has been dispatched widow pension scheme to benefit women under Vidhwa Pension Yojana, the state government will give a pension amount of Rs. 300 every month as financial help to the widowed women of the state. The advantage of this plan will be given to the economically poor widows of Uttar Pradesh, whose ages will be a minimum of 18 to a maximum of 60 years.
- Under the Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2021, a pension amount of Rs 300 every month will be directly transferred to the bank account of the widowed women.
- Under UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Registration 2021, the amount can be utilized during the day to fulfill basic needs or essential requirements.
- This Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana is a government assistance plan of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Central Government of India also provides help State Government under NSAP to help the widows through e-Pension Portal.
National Family Benefit Scheme: This scheme work when there is the death of a person whose age is between 18 to 64. The family of the person will get a pension amount of rupees 10,000.
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension scheme: This scheme is for that person whose age is between 60 to 79, they will receive the pension of rupees 300 and above 80 age receives 500 rupees in their account through DBT.
Annapurna Scheme: under this scheme, Food is given by the government to the applicable applicants and the senior citizens of India. 10 Kilograms of free rice is given to the applicant.
Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme: This scheme is also called Vidhwa Pension Yojana.
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme: The eligible candidate for this scheme are those whose age is 18 years or above and having 80% of disability.
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2021-22
You can get the information of Uttar Pradesh Widow Women Pensioner List through online medium. For the Pension payment detail of Beneficiary, you have to go to the Unified Social Pension Portal. After this go to destitute women pension and after that click on pensioner list. Now you have to select District >> Development Block >> Gram Panchayat and check your name in the pensioner list. Download UP VIdhwa Pension Yojana List 2021 of Beneficiaries from the official portal.
UP Vidhwa Pension Status 2021-2022
After applying online, you can check the status of your application through the Uttar Pradesh Integrated Social Pension Portal. For this you have to click on Destitute Women Pension >> Applicant Login. You must have got the login ID while filling the online form of the Women Widow Pension Scheme. Check UP Vidhwa Pension Status 2021-22 online from SSPY UP Official website through login.
Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme
Under this scheme, financial help of Rs 600 every month will be given by the state government to the financially poor/helpless widow women of the state. In this Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension scheme, if a woman has more than one child in a family, then that family will get Rs 900 every month as a pension. The yearly family pay of the candidate under this plan should not be more than Rs 21 thousand. Under the Maharashtra Widow Pension plan only then they can apply. To profit from the plan, widowed women should be under 65 years of age.
- Under this plan, the poor or helpless widow women of the state will get Rs. 600 every month by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Giving pension funds of no support to fulfill the economic needs of the widowed women of the state through this plan.
Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Scheme
Under the Widow Pension Scheme, 18 months or more but less than 55 years old, the government has a pension amount of 500 rupees every month and 55 years or more but less than 60 years of age, widows, separated, abandoned women, 750 every month. A pension amount of rupees and women of 60 years or more but fewer than 75 years of age will be given with the financial help of 1000 rupees.
- And for women of 75 years of age and more, a month-to-month pension of rupees 1500 will be given as financial help.
- Under this plan, the yearly pay of the family of widowed women of the state should not more than Rs. 48000.
Indira Gandhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The Central Government has begun to give financial assistance/ help to the widowed women of the country under this plan. A monthly pension of Rs 300 is being given by the government to the widowed women of the country as financial help under this plan. Under Indira Gandhi, Widow Pension Scheme, widowed women of the country who are over 40 years old and less than 59 years can apply under this plan.
- To profit from this plan, you need to apply under this plan.
- Through this financial help, widowed women can make their living well.
- Under this plan, just the widowed women of the BPL family can profit by applying.
Benefits of Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The advantage of this plan will be given to the widowed women of the country.
- Various state governments of the nation are giving financial assistance/ help to the financially poor destitute widowed women of their state with the goal that they can live their lives well.
- The advantage of this plan is accessible only to those eligible applicants who are living below the poverty line.
- Under the PM Widow Pension Scheme, the funds given by the government are being directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary/ recipient widow women. Along these lines, it is required for the candidate to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar.
- The advantage of this plan will be given to the economically poor/ helpless widows of Uttar Pradesh, whose ages will be 18 to 60 years.
Pradhan Mantri Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2021 Eligibility
- Only widowed women will be considered/ viewed as eligible under this plan.
- Widow women must be between 18 to 60 years of age.
- If the applicant remarries after the death/ passing of her husband, she will not get any profit from this plan.
- If the widow’s children are not adults/ grown-ups or if they are adults, but are not able to take care of their mother, the woman will get a pension.
- If a widow is not an adult, she will not be eligible for the pension benefits.
Documents required for Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021
- The Aadhaar card of Applicant
- The Death certificate of the husband
- The Address proof
- The Income certificate
- The Age certificate
- The Bank account book
- The Mobile number
- The Passport size photo
The online process to apply for Pradhan Mantri Widow Pension Scheme 2021
vidhwa pension new registration: If the interested beneficiary needs to apply online under this plan, then he should follow the following steps.
Step 1: The first step is, the applicant will have to go through the official website of the Widow Pension scheme according to their state.
Step 2: After visiting the official website, the home page will be shown on your screen.
Step 3: Now, on the home page, you will see the “Widow Pension Online Apply Link” option, which you will be required to click on it.
Step 4: Then, the next page will open, where you will be required to click on the “Apply Now“.
Step 5: Now, the registration form will open.
Step 6: After that, on the next page, you need to fill in all the required information in this registration form.
Step 7: Then, after filling the registration form you will need to submit it.
By following these steps, your Vidhwa Pension Online Apply 2021 will be completed.
The procedure to check the application status of the Pradhan Mantri Widow Pension Scheme 2021
After applying for widow pension, you can also check its application status online. There are a few steps to check the status of your application.
Step 1: To check the status of your application you have to log in to the official website. You are required to create a password to check the status of your application.
Step 2: To check the status of your application you have to go through the official website.
Step 3: On the homepage, you are required to click on the “Know the status of your application” option and then fill in the registration number and account number.
Step 4: After that, choose the scheme shown on the screen.
Step 5: Then, enter your registration number.
Step 6: After entering all the necessary details, type the captcha code and click on the “submit” button.
Step 7: After logging in with your changed password the status of the application will be displayed on the screen.
[State-wise] Vidhwa Pension Form PDF Download
|State||Vidhwa Pension Form PDF Download Application Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click here|
|West Bengal||Click here|
For an online application, you have to visit the official website of the issuing authority and select the relevant link and proceed further as per the provided instructions.