VidyaLakshmi education loan scheme has been launched by the government of India. It is a kind of portal to provide education loan to the students who are seeking education. It can provide 22 different education loan schemes.
Objective of the vidyaLakshmi education loan scheme
What is Vidya Lakshmi education loan?
- It can provides the financial help to the students who want do further studies and unable to take the admission in the higher study courses.
- It is a gateway to the students to access funds and information related education loan.
- Through this portal students can apply for loan and scholarship by filling up single form.
- It can provide an essay and effective system for getting education loan to the students who cannot do his further studies due to the lack of funds.
Benefits of vidyaLakshmi education loan scheme
- Under this Vidya Lakshmi Portal for Education Loan Scheme, students will get information about the education loan schemes of banks.
- Through this education loan scheme, a common application form will provide to the students.
- Students can apply to various banks through a single form.
- For the information and to apply for a government scholarship it is linked to the national scholarship portal.
- Students can check the status of their loan application at any time and at any place through the online website.
- Under this Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Portal bank also upload the loan processing status and also download the student’s loan application.
- Students can also email the grievances or queries to the bank regarding the educational loan Pradhan Mantri Vidya Lakshmi Karyakram.
- Vidya Lakshmi, Government-Run Education Loan Portal
Documents required for vidhaya Lakshmi education loan scheme
The Documents Required for Education Loan are as follows:
- Student must have the mark sheet of last qualifying examination.
- Student must have the proof of admission to the course.
- Students must have schedule of expenses for the course from the institution.
- Students must have passport size photographs.
- Students must have proof of income / asset.
- Student must have latest salary certificate and the form no.
Who is eligible for vidyaLakshmi education loan scheme?
Vidyalakshmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria for Education Loan
- The student must be an Indian citizen.
- The student must complete his higher secondary school or its equivalent.
- Student parents/guardians must have met the income criteria.
- The student must be enrolled in NAAC and NBA accredited institutions.
- Student’s education loans must be assisted under the IBA model education loan scheme.
How to register vidyaLakshmi education loan scheme online
vidya lakshmi education loan apply online
Step1. Go to the official website of vidyaLakshmi education loan scheme.
Step2. On the home page click on the ‘’register’’ option.
Step3. Now you have to enter the all necessary details on Apply For Education Loan on Vidya Lakshmi Website such as:
- Name of the applicant.
- Mobile number of the applicant.
- Email ID of the applicant.
Step4. After that you have to agree to the terms and conditions and then click on the ‘’submit’’ button.
Step5. Now an activation link will be sent to you email ID or registered mobile number.
Step6. After that you have to click on the ‘’link’’ sent in your email ID for the activation of the account.
How to log in Vidya Lakshmi Portal for Education Loan Schemes
Step1. Firstly, go to the Vidya Lakshmi Website : Search & Apply for Education Loans of vidyaLakshmi education loan scheme.
Step2. On the home page you have to click on the ‘’login’’ button.
Step3. After that you have to select the ‘’student login’’ option on the screen.
Step4. Now you have to enter the email ID, password and the captcha code will appear on the screen.
Step5. After that you have to select ‘’login’’ option.
How to search education loan in vidyaLakshmi portal online
Step1. Visit to the official website of vidyalakshmi portal for Student Loan Online in India.
Step2. After the login in the portal, now you have to click on the ‘’search for loan scheme’’ on the tab.
Step3. Now you have to select the following appropriate option such as:
- Location of study of the student.
- A course of the student.
- Loan amount of the student.
Step4. After that you have to click on the ‘’search’’ option on VIDYA SCHEME Portal.
Step5. Now the list of banks along with respective loan schemes will be displayed on the screen.
How to apply for education loan in vidhya Lakshmi education loan scheme
Vidya Lakshmi: All Education Loan Schemes on Single Platform
Step1. Visit to the official website of vidhya Lakshmi education loan scheme.
Step2. After the loan list will be displayed on the screen you have to click on the closest bank branch option for applying for the education loan under the PM Vidyalakshmi Yojna.
Step3. Now you have to fill the common education loan application form (CELAF).
Step4. After that, you will see seven tabs under the heading of instructions on the screen such as:
- Basic information of the students.
- Personal information of the students.
- Present banker details.
- Course details of the students.
- Cost of financial details of the students.
- And then upload the documents of the students.
Step5. Now you have to fill the details and click on the ‘’submit’’ option.
Step6. And then, you have to click on the ‘’save’’ and ‘’finally submit’’ option.
How to check the application status of vidhya education loan scheme | Special Vidya Loan
Step1. Go to the official website of the vidhya Lakshmi education loan scheme.
Step2. On the home page you have to click on the ‘’application status’’ option.
Step3. After click on the option your application status will be displayed on the screen.