Mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana | vridha pension yojana online | vridha pension online bihar
The Vridha Pension Yojana aims to give social protection to the eligible beneficiaries. Under Social Security, an old-age pension scheme has been executed to offer help to old-age people, in which there is a plan to provide pensions to old people above 60 years under the following norms or conditions. Under the IGNOAP scheme, senior citizens of India will get a month-to-month pension. It implies that the beneficiary does not need to submit or deposit any amount to get the pension.
Vridha Pension Yojana
Vridha Pension Yojana Fixed Pension amount is given to the old age person by the public authority of India for their resources; the old-age pension scheme has been dispatched by the government to provide a fixed amount to the old age people of the country to support the older people. This old age pension form is maintained by the state government and implemented and executed in every state of India.
Rules for getting Vridha Pension Yojana:
- The age of beneficiary must be a minimum of 60 years or more.
- The beneficiary belongs to the BPL family or his monthly income is less than Rs.4000 / -.
- If a son or grandson of the applicant is more than 20 years of age but he is living below the poverty line, then the applicant will not be denied pension.
- Under the National Old Age Pension Scheme, all applicants who are above 60 years of age and living below the poverty line will be eligible.
- The state government is provided the full amount of pension to the older people of the state who are aged 60 years or more and who are not members of the BPL-selected family.
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme:
Under the Vridha Pension Yojana, there is a provision to pay pension of Rs. 1200 / – every month to the pensioner. Under the old age pension, to the BPL beneficiaries from 60 years to 79 years are given Rs 200 / – every month by the Central Government and Rs 1000 / – monthly pension by the State Government. Similarly, a total of Rs. 1200 (Rs. 500 / – each month by the Central Government and Rs. 700 / – each month by the State Government) is given to the BPL beneficiaries above 80 years of age.
Benefits of Old Pension Scheme 2022
Under the Vridha Pension Yojana, the government gives a pension amount of Rs. 600 to Rs. 1000/ every month depending upon the state government of the beneficiary.
Requirements for the Vridha Pension Yojana 2022:-
- The older citizen must be 60 years of age or more to get the benefit of this scheme. Should be below the poverty line.
- A resident of the state or the person has been living in the state for at least from last 10 years on the date of the submitted application.
- If the person is physically and mentally handicapped person, then the age limit shall be 55 years under the government-regulated SSYP schemes.
- The person has no family or relatives who can maintain him/her.
- The applicant who is applying for the Old Age Pension scheme should not be a recipient of any other government old pension scheme.
Required Documents for old age pension form
To take the advantages of this SSPY Vridha Pension 2022 scheme, the older citizens must have the following documents:
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- An income Certificate of the applicant
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- The applicants should have a duplicate copy of the bank passbook
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- An identity Card of the applicant
- Birth certificate of the applicant(if available)
Online application procedure for IGNOAPS 2022
From last few years, the application procedure of the Indira Gandhi National Pension Scheme has been made online. Apart from this, older citizens or old citizens of the Aasara pension can also apply offline and for that scheme the applicant can visit the block level RTPS office of their district.
Follow the following steps to fill online application form of IGNOAPS UP 2021 or your resident state the procedure will be same:
Step 1: The first step is the applicants have to visit the official website of the OLD Age Pension Scheme UP or the name of the state from where they want to apply.
Step 2: After that, on the home page of the SSPY Vridha Pension portal the applicant will have to click on the “Apply Now”.
Step 3: Now, if the applicant is a new user on the portal, then the applicant will have to click on “New Entry Form”.
Step 4: Then, if the applicant wants to know any other information related to this SSPY Vridha pension scheme, and then applicant can select the any other options available on the portal.
Step 5: After that, the application form of UP Vridha Pension 2021 will appear on the screen, where the applicant will be required to fill in all the information carefully and then upload relevant documents.
Step 6: Now, the applicant will have to enter the verification code and then click on the “Save” button.
Step 7: After this, the applicant will receive a Registration Number.
Step 8: Now, the applicant will have to come back to the home page of the SSPY old age pension portal and then again are required to click on the “Apply now”.
Step 9: Then, applicant will have to click on Edit saved form/ Final Submit.
Step 10: After that, the applicant will have to choose Scheme, District, and then enter Registration Number.
Step 11: Then, click on the “Search” button, now the applicant can edit the form if the applicant wants to update any information on the application form.
Step 12: And in the last step, the applicant will have to submit the application form by clicking on the “submit” button.
Procedure to track your SSPY Old Age Pension application form status
Step 1: The first step is the applicants have to visit the official website of OLD Age Pension Scheme.
Step 2: After that, the applicant will have to click on “More Reports” option, and then “List of Reports”.
Step 3: After that, the applicant have to click on the “Application Tracker” option, and then fill application Number.
By following these simple steps, the applicant can track the application Status.
Offline application procedure to apply for Indira Gandhi Old Pension Scheme 2022
Step 1: The first step is to open the official website of the Old Age Pension Scheme 2022 according to your state.
Step 2: Now, on the home page of SSPY Vridha pension, a beneficiary checks out the complete information about the pension such as how much amount he will receive under this old pension scheme, and after how many days they can check or track their application the SSPY status, from where they can check the status of his application form, norms and condition to take the benefits of the OAPS Scheme.
Step 3: Then, the applicants will have to click on the download form, and then open the downloaded form.
Step 4: After that, the applicants are required to fill in the complete details.
Step 5: Then, the applicants will have to take the Vridha pension form to be submitted to the Department of office of Block Development Officer or the Executive Officer of the relevant Panchayat Samiti/ office of subdivision officer.
Step 6: According to their state, the applicant will be required to submit their pension form, and for the complete information about the Vridha pension must go through the official website of the old age pension scheme of their relevant state.
The objectives of SSPY Old Age Pension Scheme 2022
- The central government has dispatched the SSPY Vridha Pension Scheme to give a fix amount every month to the older citizens of the country.
- This scheme is arisen by the center and state government to support the older citizens of the country to live a little bit better life.
- The main goal of this SSPY pension scheme is to give financial support to the older citizens of the country who are living below the poverty line to live a respectful life.
- This is an ambitious plan for the old people of the country in which the center and the state government both are contributing, so the amount of old age pension is different in every state.
- Applicants who want to apply for the OAPS (Old Age Pension Scheme) 2021, in the rural area beneficiary must go for the block development officer and in the urban area the beneficiary must go for the District Social Welfare officer of their area.
Hope you will get all the detailed information related to vridha pension yojana. If you have still a query, you can ask us in the comment section. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest updates.