In this article, we will describe, what is Domicile Certificate is, how to get it, and what reports do we need to get a Domicile Certificate/residence certificate.
In this article I will disclose to you every one of the things and data identified with the Domicile Certificate, so read the complete article.
What is Domicile Certificate?
Regularly when we go after any administration position or apply for affirmation someplace or with regards to making any new government records, then, at that point we need Domicile Certificate.
We use Domicile Certificate as Address Proof.
We call Domicile Certificate a Residence Certificate. This demonstrates that you are a resident of which state or association region of India, and what is your unique location.
Domicile certificate is also known as
- निवास प्रमाण पत्र
- डोमिसाइल प्रमाणपत्र
- residence certificate
- मूल निवासी प्रमाण पत्र
- ऑनलाइन निवास प्रमाण पत्र
- अधिवास प्रमाणपत्र
Benefit of residence certificate
Every state government keeps on providing different types of schemes for the interests of the citizens of their state. Now in these different types of schemes, there are many such schemes in which it is mandatory to have a residence certificate. A residence certificate is such an essential document, which is required to take advantage of the schemes run by the government as well as it is required at every stage of a person’s life.
- Benefits of schemes provided by the government.
- Benefits of scholarships provided by schools and universities.
- Benefits of Chief Minister Sumangala Yojana.
- Benefits of Ujjwala Yojana.
- The benefit of the house of honor.
- Benefits of other government schemes.
Importance of residence certificate
Residence certificate document which certifies the place of residence of any person, its importance is important in getting benefits of government schemes and getting admission in school and getting scholarship from school and other government schemes.
Where is the residence certificate required
- Residence Certificate Document which certifies the place of residence of a person. Which is needed by the person at every stage of his life such as :-
- Residence certificate is required while taking admission in private and government schools and colleges.
- Students need a residence certificate to get scholarship from school and university.
- Domicile certificate is required while applying in Indian Army, Air Force and Navy.
- Domicile certificate is required while applying for private and government jobs.
- A residence certificate is required to get the benefits of government schemes provided by the government.
- To prove the original residence, it is necessary to have a residence certificate.
Instructions to get Domicile Certificate/ How to Apply for Domicile Certificate
To get a 3domicile certificate, you need to follow these steps.
• First of all you need to go to your Block or Sub-Division.
• There you should take the form to get the Domicile Certificate and fill it.
• If you need, you can download Online Domicile Certificate from the authority site of your state.
• After filling the home endorsement structure, you need to go to the SDM office of your space. (SDM Office will be in your area)
• There you should fill out the Domicile Application Form and submit it by joining the vital archives with it.
Report for making Domicile Certificate | Document for Apply Domicile Certificate
To get a Domicile Certificate, you should furnish some more reports alongside the Domicile Application Form.
For instance – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Card, Passport, any of these five. For confirmation of date of birth, birth endorsement, or any school authentication or imprint sheet should be given.
In the event that your age is under 18 years and you need to get Domicile Certificate, then, at that point, you need to give Domicile Application Form + Aadhar Card, any of PAN Card + Self Declaration Form in the record.
Your photograph will be taken while presenting the structure.
What amount will it take to make a Domicile Certificate?
For this, you will get 10 to 20 rupees for Form + Document Xerox. You simply don’t need to pay any cash.
In numerous spots, we need to stretch our hands to complete our work rapidly and on schedule. So for this, you should warm your pocket and go. You probably comprehended the importance of stretching hands.
Domicile Certificate structure Download Link
domicile certificate download: For various states, diverse Domicile Certificate structures must be downloaded and for that, you additionally need to visit various sites.
Accordingly, in this article, I have given a connection to the site of however many states as would be prudent from where you can download the Domicile Certificate structure.
House Certificate structure PDF West Bengal
House Certificate structure PDF Assam – Click Here
House Certificate structure PDF Delhi – Click Here
House Certificate structure PDF UP – Click Here
House Certificate structure PDF Bihar – Click Here
House Certificate structure PDF Jharkhand – Click Here
Where to apply Domicile Certificate Online?
|State||Where to apply?|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Arunachal eServices portal|
|Assam||Assam state portal.|
|Bihar||RTPS and other Services|
|Goa||Goa Online portal.|
|Gujarat||Digital Gujarat portal.|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Online Seva|
|Madhya Pradesh||MP e-District portal.|
|Maharashtra||Aaple Sarkar portal|
|Punjab||state portal of Punjab.|
|Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu e-Sevai c|
|Uttar Pradesh||e-District Portal|
|West Bengal||West Bengal e-District|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||official portal|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||official portal|
|Daman and Diu||official portal|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Apply through the revenue department of Jammu and Kashmir.|
Domicile Certificate Offline
You can apply for a domicile certificate offline from various state-level offices. It is always useful to know where you can get your work done as it saves time. If you are looking to apply for a domicile certificate offline, you can apply from the places mentioned below.
- Revenue Office
- Collector/ Deputy Collector’s Office
- Citizen Service Corners (CSC)
- District Magistrate Office
- Registrar / Sub-Registrar Office
- SDM Office
- Mamlatdar Office
- Tehsildar Office
Make other important documents
|Make Document||To know more|
|How to make a Caste Certificate online?||Click Here|
|How to make a Bonafide Certificate online?||Click Here|
|How to make an EWS Certificate online?||Click Here|
|How to make a Caste Certificate, Income Certificate online?||Click Here|
Thank you for giving out your valuable time and reading the entire article. HAVE A GOOD DAY.