YSR Cheyutha Scheme| YSR cheyutha apply | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List | www.navasakam.ap.gov.in | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Status | Phase 2 Beneficiary Payment Status
Andhra Pradesh Government has announced YSR Cheyutha Scheme to support families who are suffering from financial difficulties. Through YSR Cheyutha yojana, the government of AP is working towards creating employment possibilities for women in the state. Under the Jagananna Cheyutha scheme, the government proposes to provide financial support of Rs. 18,750 per year to womens for continuous 4 years. Under Jagananna Cheyutha scheme, a cattle will be provided to widow or single women. The women can directly sell the milk produce by the cattle. The Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has also said that the government has signed MOU with some companies like Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited etc in order to strengthen the rural economy of Andhra Pradesh.
Through jagan cheyutha scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh will helps in increasing the women empowerment rate in the state and helps to implement numerous advantages to ladies. The purpose of the scheme is to benefit widows & single women of weaker sections of society such as women belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Communities. YSR Cheyutha scheme is under the Andhra Government women’s welfare department. This scheme primarily concentrates on the growth and advancement of women.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Benefits
The benefits of YSRCheyutha Scheme are
- Pension of Rs. 75000 will be granted to the women under the Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha scheme
- The pension amount will be categorized into 4 equal installments of Rs. 18750 each Per Year. The amount will be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary.
- Women will be going to get financial benefits from the Andhra Pradesh Government.
- Andhra Pradesh Govt. will be distributing cattle under this scheme.
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme First Installment amount is Rs.18,750
- It is for about 23 lakh women belonging to SC, ST, OBC and Minority communities in the age group of 45-60 years
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched YSR Cheyutha scheme promoting self-empowerment of women. It allows direct cash transfer.
- Under this scheme single and widow women will get a cattle (Cow, Buffalo, Goat)
- Jagan launches scheme to help deprived women entrepreneurs
Andhra Govt’s YSR Cheyutha Scheme Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
|CM of Andhra Pradesh||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Women belonging to SC, ST, OBC and Minority communities|
|Objective||Promoting self-empowerment of women|
|Money Amount||Rs. 18,750/-|
|Total Budget allotted||Rs. 6,300 Crore rupees annually|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Updates
On 12 August 2020, the YSR Cheyutha scheme was being started by AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Women between the age of 45 to 60 years will be granted financial assistance of Rupees 75,000 (Rs 18750 per year) for Four years under this scheme. The Scheme amount allotted under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, can be utilized by the women beneficiary online and the amount will be directly debited to the bank account of the beneficiary. Women empowerment is the main objective to launch this scheme. Women belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, or minorities communities can avail the benefit of this scheme. A memorandum of understanding (MOUs) signed with Andhra Pradesh and different companies such as Amul, Reliance, and Hindustan Unilever Limited to provide financial assistance to the woman entrepreneurs.
The Andhra Pradesh Government has set some eligibility criteria to take benefit of this scheme
Who can take advantage of YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
The following people can take advantage of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes single or widow women
- Women between 45 and 60 years of age
- Rural Areas: Family whose income should be less than or below Rs10,000
- Urban Areas: Family whose income should be less than or below Rs12,000
- No person in the family should be a government employee
- Total land holding should not be more than 3 Acres of Wet Land or 10 Acres of Dry Land
- The applicant family shouldn’t have four-wheeler (Taxi, Auto, and Tractor are exempted from this list)
- Monthly Power Consumption of the applicant should be less than 300 Units per month as per Latest Announcement on YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The list of documents required for YSR Cheyutha Scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar Card: Aadhar card is a unique identity proof certificate
- Residential certificate: During the form filling address proof is a mandatory document
- Caste certificate: Caste domicile certificate, uploaded at the time of filling the application form
- AP Domicile Certificate: Certify that the beneficiary belongs to the state
- Age Proof Certificate: for the age proof, age identity certificate must be attached
- Bank account Details: The beneficiary need to attach the bank account details to avail the benefit of the scheme and it is a most important and compulsory document. Beneficiary before filling the application form must carry all the detail of the bank account
- Photograph: Attach the photograph to apply for the scheme
- Mobile number: A valid and active mobile number need to fill at the time of form filling. Most of the important information send to your mobile number at the time of apply for the scheme
How to apply online for YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
To apply online for YSR Cheyutha Scheme, follow the given steps:
Step 1: Visit the AP government official website
Step 2: “YSR Cheyutha Scheme” link exist in the Home page, click on that link.
Step 3: Now click on “Apply Now”, click on the link and application form displayed on the screen
Step 4: The applicant has to fill that form by entering the mandatory details including Name, Father Name/ Husband Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Caste, and after that click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 5: Upload all the scanned documents
Step 6: This is the complete procedure to fill the application form of the YSR Cheyutha scheme
How to Search YSR Cheyutha beneficiary list
Applicants should follow the procedure to check the beneficiary list at village and ward secretariat and Procedure to “Know Your Secretariat”:
Step 1: Visit official website https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in to check YSR Cheyutha beneficiary list.
Step 2: Click on this link “Know Your Secretariat”, and here you get list “Rural List” and “Urban List”
Step 3: The complete detailed report displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Select your district and Mandal, and now to select your secretariat
Step 5: The list of eligible and not-eligible beneficiary list displayed on the screen
Step 6: You can Download the list by clicking on Excel Download
Andhra Pradesh Cattle Purchase Scheme
Cattle Purchase Scheme Objective: Avail the benefit to purchase a cattle. It include cows, goats, sheep and buffaloes.
Implementation of the Cattle Purchase Andhra Pradesh Scheme
The AP govt launched a scheme name purchasing of cattle, through the Rythu Bharosa Kendra’s for ease of buying of cattle. The states Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Karnataka and other states are included in this project.
The state government has not announced any information regarding the application fee of the scheme. We will update you, if their is any announcement regarding the same. Beneficiary can check here all the information regarding the online and offline application fee.
Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme District Wise Beneficiary List
|East Godavari||Check here|
|West Godavari||Check here|
|YSR Kadapa||Check here|
Hope you will get complete information regarding YSR Cheyutha beneficiary list , YSR Cheyutha eligibility, YSR Cheyutha documents required etc. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. We will definitely try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
You can bookmark our site https://sarkariiyojana.in/ for latest information related to state and central government schemes.