CTET Notification 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education has release CTET 2022 Notification for the teaching profession on its official website i.e ctet.nic.in. CTET 2022 Exam is scheduled for December 2022. CTET 2022 Exam will be conducted in Online Mode. Candidates can Apply Online CTET 2022 from the official portal i.e ctet.nic.in after that candidate will be eligible for CTET July 2022 Paper. Candidates need to know that CTET 2022 is held twice a year and that CTET Application Form 2022 can be filled from October 31 to November 24, 2022.
Candidates must need to know that CTET 2022 Exams have Paper 1 for primary classes and Paper 2 for Junior classes. In this article, we will let you know the complete details of the process of ctet.nic.in Registration Form 2022. After Passing this exam candidate is eligible to become a teacher all over India in any school and any state.
CTET 2022 Notification
The application process for CTET December Exam 2022 is started on its official website i.e ctet.nic.in. candidates can also apply for CTET 2022 through an online application. The notification for CTET 2022 has been released now. You can now apply for CTET Exam 2022-23 on its official website.
All the Candidates who can pass paper 1 and paper 2 of the CTET 2022 will be eligible for recruitment as teachers. Any candidate who graduates with a Bachelor of Education degree can become a teacher after qualifying for the 2022 CTET Exam.
ctet.nic.in CTET 2022 Notification
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam name||CTET 2022|
|CTET 2022 Notification Date||October|
|CTET 2022 Application Process date||October 31 to November 24, 2022|
|CTET 2022 Exam Date||December|
|Mode of Exam||CBT Mode|
CTET December Notification 2022
Class I-V (Primary Stage)– Eligibility criteria for the primary level stage, the candidates need to first clear out their 12th class with 50% Marks from any Board of India after that they will be eligible for this exam. when candidates can clear out this exam they will be eligible for the teaching in Primary Classes i.e Classes I-V. Along with this the candidates also need a Bachelor of Education Degree(B.Ed) and also diploma is required. For more information regarding Eligibility Criteria, candidates need to read the notification issued by the CBSE for CTET Eligibility Criteria 2022.
Class VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)– Eligibility Criteria for the Elementary Stage, the candidates need to first clear out the 12th exam with 50% marks from any recognized board in India and also candidates must need to pass the graduation with 50% marks, and also B.ed is required for Eligibility and also some other diploma are required for this and the rest eligibility criteria for CTET is available on CBSE official Website.
CTET 2022 Application Fees
|Paper category||Paper 1 Fees||Paper 1 & 2 Combined Fees|
|General/OBC/UR Candidates||Rs 1000||Rs 1200|
|SC/PwD/ST Candidates||Rs 500||Rs 600|
CTET 2022 Registration Form Date 2022
- CTET Registration 2022 started from 31 october 2022.
- CTET 2022 Last Date to apply online is November 24, 2022.
- Candidates first need to read the CTET Notification 2022 before proceeding with the Online Application Form.
Registration will be Held only online mode.
How to Fill CTET 2022 Application Form
- Step 1: First you need to visit the official website i.e ctet.nic.in then click on the CTET 2022 option.
- Step 2: After that click on the ‘New Registration’ Option to start the registration of CTET and read the CTET Notification carefully then click on the Click here to proceed’ button
- Step 3: Then enter all the required details carefully after that click on the Submit button
- Step 4: After that, fill out the CTET application form 2022 and also make sure that the details you entered in the application form should be correct
- Step 5: Then the application number is issued to the candidates and candidates need to keep save login details securely
- Step 6: Then the last step is to pay the application fees online or offline mode.
- Step 7: After that don’t forget to save the printout for future references