National Informatics Center will accept online applications on its official website india.gov.in. Candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline instead of waiting till the last minute. In order to fulfil the National Informatics Center eligibility criteria and other conditions for submission of an online application, candidates should first download and go through the provided user guide for online application.
The Government of India established the National Informatics Center recruitment 2022 under the Planning Commission. It operates national data centres in New Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune and Bhubaneswar. NIC also manages the website india.gov.in. The official website of the National Informatics Center has all the necessary information.
The registration process will have two stages: the first will require the candidates to pay the application fee, and the second will allow them to complete and submit the application online.
NIC Scientist B Exam
National Informatics Center (NIC) 2022 is a renowned apex science and technology organization of the Central Government of India. Those interested in Central Government job recruitment should visit the website www.nic.in to know more about the available posts. Interested candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, MCA and MSC will be applied for these jobs. For the posts of Scientist-‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant-‘A’ in the National Informatics Center (NIC).
National Informatics Center (NIC) is a renowned Indian central government science and technology organization. National Informatics Center (NIC) is a government-run organization that provides IT support and works on some of the Digital India initiatives. It is in charge of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. It was established in 1976. New Delhi, India, is the headquarters of the company.
|Name of the examination||National Informatics Center Scientist B|
|Name of the authority||National Informatics Center|
|Level of examination||National|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Medium of examination||English|
NIC Scientist B Educational Qualification
AMIE/GIETE or MCA or ME/M.Tech or M.Sc. or M.Phil in Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Communication, Software Systems, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber Law, Instrumentation and Electronics.
NIC Scientist B Fee for Application
- Unreserved (UR) 800
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Rs.800/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Free
NIC Scientist B Eligibility criteria
NIC Scientist Age limit
Following is the upper age limit for the post of Scientist-‘B’
- UR/EWS category candidates must be at least 30 years of age. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category should be at least 35 years of age.
- OBC (NCL) age should be 33 years.
- Age should be 40 years for PWD SC/ST and 43 years for PWD OBC (NCL).
- The candidate’s age should be 35 years for the service category. The age of SC/ST service candidates should be 40 years, while the age of OBC (NCL) service candidates should be 38 years.
NIC Scientist Group B Vacancy details
There will be a total of 288 vacancies for the post of Scientist-‘B’ Group ‘A’ (S&T).
- BE/B.Tech/DOEACC B-Level OR AMIE/GITE OR MSc OR MCA OR ME/M.Tech OR M.Phil Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Communication, Computer & Networking Security, Computer Applications, Software Systems, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber Law, Electronics and Instrumentation
- There will be a total of 207 vacancies for Group ‘B’ (S&T) Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘ABE/B.Tech/MSc/MS/MCA Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Computer Science’. Computer and Networking Security, Software Systems, Information Technology, Informatics
How to Apply for NIC Application Form 2022
- Step 1: The candidate should visit www.nic.in which is the official website of NIC. A new screen with links will open on your system screen.
- Step 2: Read the complete NIC Recruitment Notification PDF.
- Step 3: Once you have verified that you are eligible, you can start your recruitment application.
- Step 4: After the candidate has to, select the “Online Application Form” option. After that, you will see a new window will open on your system. Candidates have to complete the application form and attach all the required documents for the application process.
- Step 5: Before finally submitting the application, double-check your filled application form.
- Step 6: The applicant should make the payment using any of the online payment options provided. Each method of payment requires its own set of guidelines.
- Step 7: Fee is paid. The candidate’s information will be entered in a PDF NIC Application Form 2022. The ID number should be noted in the PDF NIC Application Form and saved for future reference.